This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

2. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Jul '14 14:32
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Now, I suppose you think of yourself as a hero to all mankind. Have you taught those children of the love of God and that Jesus loves them?
    Actually, at that time, a quarter century ago, we did go to church and we adopted them because they would have been institutionalized, separated and never given the therapy they needed. With us, we made DAM sure they got the professional help they needed, plus I had to personally bend the legs of one of them because he also had CP and without that he would not have been able to walk besides all his other problems.

We did this, not to get some kind of god brownie points but because they needed help.

So kiss my butt, you arrogant assshole.
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Jul '14 15:01
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Actually, at that time, a quarter century ago, we did go to church and we adopted them because they would have been institutionalized, separated and never given the therapy they needed. With us, we made DAM sure they got the professional help they needed, plus I had to personally bend the legs of one of them because he also had CP and without that he would ...[text shortened]... of god brownie points but because they needed help.

So kiss my butt, you arrogant assshole.
    That is good that you and your wife saw they needed help, but it appears to me that you are the one in need of therapy now.
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    24 Jul '14 18:11
    That is good that you and your wife saw they needed help, but it appears to me that you are the one in need of therapy now.
    Yeah, says the nutjob who thinks the moon was cooled off with water.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    24 Jul '14 22:25
    Yeah, says the nutjob who thinks the moon was cooled off with water.
    Well you are the nutjob that claims he knows the moon is billions of years old instead of the 6,000 years indicated by historical accounts.
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Jul '14 11:22
    Well you are the nutjob that claims he knows the moon is billions of years old instead of the 6,000 years indicated by historical accounts.
    Oh, you mean the cave drawings that date to 20 thousand years back showing stars and the crescent moon? That kind of historical data?
  7. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Jul '14 14:45
    Oh, you mean the cave drawings that date to 20 thousand years back showing stars and the crescent moon? That kind of historical data?
    You forget one thing. There is no date on cave drawings.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    25 Jul '14 16:54
    You forget one thing. There is no date on cave drawings.
    You are forgetting one thing ( at LEAST). There is carbon on the drawings which can in fact be accurately measured and 20K years is well within the limits of C14 dating.

The only thing you have is pointing to an ancient book and say YOU ALL ARE WRONG, THE WORLD IS 6000 YEARS OLD, PERIOD, NO QUESTIONING ALLOWED.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    25 Jul '14 23:38
    You are forgetting one thing ( at LEAST). There is carbon on the drawings which can in fact be accurately measured and 20K years is well within the limits of C14 dating.

The only thing you have is pointing to an ancient book and say YOU ALL ARE WRONG, THE WORLD IS 6000 YEARS OLD, PERIOD, NO QUESTIONING ALLOWED.
    You forgot another thing. C-14 dating is not an exact science, because of several assumptions that must be made that often results in incorrect dates.
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jul '14 07:23
    You forgot another thing. C-14 dating is not an exact science, because of several assumptions that must be made that often results in incorrect dates.
    You forget that scientists already know all the limitations and know when they can use them and when not and when they say they can you can believe they can, because other scientists would LOVE to catch them out in a mistake.
    That keeps real scientists on their toes and they don't cheapen science by making pseudoscientific video's.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    26 Jul '14 10:46
    You forget that scientists already know all the limitations and know when they can use them and when not and when they say they can you can believe they can, because other scientists would LOVE to catch them out in a mistake.
    That keeps real scientists on their toes and they don't cheapen science by making pseudoscientific video's.
    They know the limitations, but they also want to keep their jobs. If they claim it is not reliable, then they will need to look for another job. That is just common sense.
  12. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    26 Jul '14 17:27
    They know the limitations, but they also want to keep their jobs. If they claim it is not reliable, then they will need to look for another job. That is just common sense.
    Well 'if they claim' is not reliable, other scientists will notice, no help needed from bullshyte video's, there will be a REAL paper written about the misuse of said science. But they don't, they know what they are doing and if it dates back to 20K BC, the date is accurate. Within a hundred years or so, so don't go off telling me how inaccurate the dates are. You are unqualified to judge so whatever trolling statement you want to make it is total BS. Real science marches on in SPITE of your stupid objections. Worthless objections at that.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Jul '14 00:06
    Well 'if they claim' is not reliable, other scientists will notice, no help needed from bullshyte video's, there will be a REAL paper written about the misuse of said science. But they don't, they know what they are doing and if it dates back to 20K BC, the date is accurate. Within a hundred years or so, so don't go off telling me how inaccurate the dates a ...[text shortened]... al BS. Real science marches on in SPITE of your stupid objections. Worthless objections at that.
    If the dates were accurate and there were no problems they would not be giving approximate dates or adding + or - figures. Their calculated dates are far less accurate than I can get from calculating dates from Biblical and other historic information.

Dates of millions and billions of years in the past is what is total BS.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Jul '14 00:28
    If the dates were accurate and there were no problems they would not be giving approximate dates or adding + or - figures. Their calculated dates are far less accurate than I can get from calculating dates from Biblical and other historic information.

Dates of millions and billions of years in the past is what is total BS.
    Right, you are SO authoritative. So they didn't date something to within one hour so the whole thing is bogus. Good thing you are not the science czar since you know NOTHING about scientific methods.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Jul '14 07:39
    Right, you are SO authoritative. So they didn't date something to within one hour so the whole thing is bogus. Good thing you are not the science czar since you know NOTHING about scientific methods.
    I know all about the scientific methods and evilution scientists do not follow the scientific method when they make claims of billions and millions of years and man evolved from a Chimpanzee like ape. That is mostly speculation and not strictly following the scientific method.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree