1. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Jul '14 16:181 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    I know all about the scientific methods and evilution scientists do not follow the scientific method when they make claims of billions and millions of years and man evolved from a Chimpanzee like ape. That is mostly speculation and not strictly following the scientific method.
    Ah, that 'scientific method' in your case being forget whatever has been learned and just read the bible for the real deal. What an idiotic stance. You fool no one, you have converted no one. You are ten centuries past your prime, a voice screaming in a cavern where the only reply you hear is your own. Good luck with that. Like I have said before, you define the word 'troll'.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    27 Jul '14 16:26
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Ah, that 'scientific method' in your case being forget whatever has been learned and just read the bible for the real deal. What an idiotic stance. You fool no one, you have converted no one. You are ten centuries past your prime, a voice screaming in a cavern where the only reply you hear is your own. Good luck with that. Like I have said before, you define the word 'troll'.
    Why don't you just stay in the Science Forum and leave me alone?
  3. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    27 Jul '14 17:46
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Why don't you just stay in the Science Forum and leave me alone?
    Because I like to see you squirm. Just like Bobby Fischer says.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree