abortion

abortion

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r

Moves
28 Jan 17

Originally posted by Eladar
Catholics don't mind having kids and have large families.

I didn't know you meant Catholics when you said we.
ah smart, you got me there. I am not a Catholic indeed
But if we would all be Catholics and therefore have a lot of children, that would cause major problems.

r

Moves
28 Jan 17
1 edit

Originally posted by KellyJay
Do research, your tastes are different than mine.
I am asking it to you, as a non-Christian I have no problem.

E

Moves
28 Jan 17

Originally posted by robbebop
ah smart, you got me there. I am not a Catholic indeed
But if we would all be Catholics and therefore have a lot of children, that would cause major problems.
I had my kids then got sterilized.

As I said, your worries are unfounded. You just want to have meaningless sex and butcher any son or daughter of yours that might result.

E

Moves
28 Jan 17
1 edit

As I said, your worries are unfounded. You just want to have meaningless sex and butcher any son or daughter of yours that might result.
If not you personally you want a society that does.

r

Moves
28 Jan 17

Given you don't know me at all, that is what it might look to you, I guess. I must say that sterilizing after having children is indeed a good idea I think. I think I would do it to.

E

Moves
28 Jan 17

Given you don't know me at all, that is what it might look to you, I guess. I must say that sterilizing after having children is indeed a good idea I think. I think I would do it to.
Unlesz you are simply playing devil's advocate, your replies in this thread reflect who you are.

As I said, if you are just arguing for other's sake, then you argue for the Society in which you wish to live.

r

Moves
28 Jan 17

Unlesz you are simply playing devil's advocate, your replies in this thread reflect who you are.

As I said, if you are just arguing for other's sake, then you argue for the Society in which you wish to live.
That is the way you see such a society, because you see sex as something dirty and only meant to make children. I see it as a society were it is possible to have sex without having to worry about making children

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jan 17

I am asking it to you, as a non-Christian I have no problem.
As someone who doesn't know you, what we have done is none of your business no matter
if I'm a Christian or not.

E

Moves
28 Jan 17
1 edit

That is the way you see such a society, because you see sex as something dirty and only meant to make children. I see it as a society were it is possible to have sex without having to worry about making children
No, I don't see sex as dirty.

I see butchering unborn fetuses as they scream from the pain as dirty.

If sex is dirty why did I suggest sterilzation?

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
28 Jan 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
That's not a liberal ideology Joe.
Yes it is.

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
28 Jan 17

Tell me about your views on capital punishment sir?

Is it okay to butcher people in the later stages of life?

(And yes, the unborn are 'innocent,' but then so are those who have been wrongly executed).
A true liberal ideological viewpoint.

You must have forgotten about the victims and their families when you started feeling sorry for murderers.

Over fifty million babies murdered and you're worried about a handful of individuals wrongfully executed.

This is a sick thread.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jan 17

Tell me about your views on capital punishment sir?

Is it okay to butcher people in the later stages of life?

(And yes, the unborn are 'innocent,' but then so are those who have been wrongly executed).
50 MILLION dead, that number compared to what?
Any justice system that is actually trying to not condemn the innocent has as many safe
guards as possible, so some may be wrongly executed. Executed because of crimes that
were committed and everything that could be done was to find out who did it. If the justice
system isn't interested in finding out who was guilty and just wanted to condemn anyone
then that would no different than an abortion for any reason.

You think the numbers are on par with each other, over 50 MILLION?

If butchering someone is wrong at any stage in life, why defend abortion?

A fun title

Scoffer Mocker

Moves
28 Jan 17

Right! You see society as a place where you can murder a baby before it's born so you don't have to worry.

Walk your Faith

USA

Moves
28 Jan 17

If you have to kill a child through abortion to not worry about it, what kind of society do you
live in? Sex isn't dirty, it is one of the greatest things we have, but it can bring more than
just pleasure, children too. You were told the story about the birds and bees right, you know
how and why children come into the world?

r

Moves
28 Jan 17

No, I don't see sex as dirty.

I see butchering unborn fetuses as they scream from the pain as dirty.

If sex is dirty why did I suggest sterilzation?
If sex isn't dirty, what is wrong with condoms, the pill,...
I don't see those foetuses of less then 12 weeks as a real human, so it ain't murder to me.