abortion

abortion

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

r

Moves
29 Jan 17
1 edit

Originally posted by josephw
I understand you have a philosophy of life. You are posing your thoughts and ideas about how you think things should be in contrast to the way they have been and are.

You pose your opinions as though they are right and true, while suggesting that having 7 children is a bad thing curtailing personal freedom.

There's nothing wrong with having 7 children. ...[text shortened]... in the "shadows" will be exposed by the light. Abortion is murder. Plain and simple. No excuses.
As for the murder idea about abortion, see my edit in the post above.

As for my philosophy of life, I have indeed ideas and views that I am posting, BUT I don't say they are THE right idea. If you want to believe in God because it makes you feel better, that is fine by me. If He helped you through hard times and gave you courage, even better. If you believe in Allah and the Coran, Jaweh and the Thora, the numberous Hindu gods and the Vedas, or the ideas of Siddartha Gautama, all fine. But that doesn't mean I can't disagree with you, especially considering complex and difficult matters such as abortion.

About the 7 children, if everyone had seven children, that would mean there would be more poverty, more hunger, more unemployed,...
Again, you are totally free to have 0,1,6,100 children, but other couples should also be able to choose how many children they want, without being convicted by their religion for using a condom/ the pill/ ...

E

Moves
29 Jan 17

In other words you don't like Catholic teachings.

No one is saying anyone must be Catholic.

r

Moves
29 Jan 17

Originally posted by Eladar

I like some Catholic teachings, and some I don't like.

no one is saying it in this forum, but there are plenty of Catholics that are trying to convince everyon to become Catholics

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
29 Jan 17

Originally posted by FMF
What about the women's voices on this issue as recorded by polls in the U.S.? They must be in many cases "Christian women" too, surely?
Undoubtedly. Although I wld see more anomolies amongst American Christians in general

E

Moves
29 Jan 17

Originally posted by robbebop
I like some Catholic teachings, and some I don't like.

no one is saying it in this forum, but there are plenty of Catholics that are trying to convince everyon to become Catholics
If people decide to be Catholic, then they are free to do so. They can have 10 kids if they like.

It has nothing to do with ripping fetuses apart as they scream so that people can have sex without having to take care of their kids.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
29 Jan 17

Those who get divorced do not follow God's commands. Lots of people claim to be Christian but do not follow God's commands.
Maybe because there are no actual commands.
Most Christians seem unclear on what the actual 10 commandments mean, or just how to be a good christian in general.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
29 Jan 17

Is that the expression in English? Here they call the people that execute the abortion in black market angelmakers (not kidding). That is an old word though, as abortions are allowed until the 12th week, and past this under certain circumstances.
Angelmakers. Classic.

Yeah we call them backyard abortions in australia

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
29 Jan 17

She lives.
Not if she dies due to having to give birth. Even though her doctors say she has a high chance of dying herself . she cant have an abortion?

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
29 Jan 17

except Catholics 🙄

E

Moves
29 Jan 17

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Not if she dies due to having to give birth. Even though her doctors say she has a high chance of dying herself . she cant have an abortion?
You mean like tubal? I have no problem with abortions when baby and mother will probably die.

That's not rhe kind of abortions I am dealing with in this discussion, but thanks for asking.

E

Moves
29 Jan 17

except Catholics 🙄
I haven't heard of a Catholic that says all must be Catholic. These days only Muslims hold to that kind of thinking.

r

Moves
29 Jan 17
1 edit

I haven't heard of a Catholic that says all must be Catholic. These days only Muslims hold to that kind of thinking.
Now you are wrong. The problem is that all we here of nowadays are extremists that call themselves muslims. Just as the KKK isn't representative for Catholics, IS/ Al Qaeda/... isn't representative for all muslims

r

Moves
29 Jan 17

If people decide to be Catholic, then they are free to do so. They can have 10 kids if they like.

It has nothing to do with ripping fetuses apart as they scream so that people can have sex without having to take care of their kids.
They wouldn't have to undergo abortion if the Church would allow the use of condoms, the pill. Why doesn't the church allow this?

r

Moves
29 Jan 17

Angelmakers. Classic.

Yeah we call them backyard abortions in australia
In retrospect, a correcter translation would be 'little-angel maker', but it is hard to translate, as 'little' in Dutch is just added behind a word.

The word is almost never used anymore, but most people still know what it means, partially because there was a "famous" Belgian book written a few years ago called 'The angelmaker'

E

Moves
29 Jan 17

Now you are wrong. The problem is that all we here of nowadays are extremists that call themselves muslims. Just as the KKK isn't representative for Catholics, IS/ Al Qaeda/... isn't representative for all muslims
Once again you repeat the lies you've been taught. Your brainwashing runs deep and can easily change the topic.

Back to the topic, anything to counter that you view abortion as ripping apart fetuses causing them great pain so people do not need to raise their sons and daughters?

After having 1, 2 or 3 kids the person can choose to be sterilized?