Absurd Escapism

Absurd Escapism

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
04 Sep 16

Originally posted by divegeester
You have read the gospel, the good news, but quite clearly you have no idea how to intercept it nor communicate it, because you have swallowed a fabrication.

You must be American, only American Christians seem to come out with this ridiculous polarised doctrinal waffle about someone who is angry with another person being as guilty of evil as a global mass-murdering blood-lusting despot.
Please enlighten me I am here to learn. And no I am not American.

F

Moves
04 Sep 16

Originally posted by Fetchmyjunk
It is my stance on 'divine justice' as depicted by the Bible.
Were all the Apostles equally as evil as Adolf Eichmann? Did they get "undeserved mercy"?

Moves
04 Sep 16
1 edit

So tell me then what is the truth in your opinion.
Ah well, I could tell you what I think is the truth, but the veracity or lack of veracity of what I said would have no bearing on the fact that what you are claiming is sonship style incoherent nonsense. I'm happy to answer any question you put to me, but the onus is on you to back up your claims, not on me to come up with an alternative to prove you wrong.

Moves
04 Sep 16

Please enlighten me I am here to learn. And no I am not American.
Enlighten you about what?

Congratulations on not being American.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
04 Sep 16

Ah well, I could tell you what I think is the truth, but the veracity or lack of veracity of what I said would have no bearing on the fact that what you are claiming is sonship style incoherent nonsense. I'm happy to answer any question you put to me, but the onus is you to back up your claims, not on me to come up with an alternative to prove you wrong.
Do you believe that anything can be universally true?

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
04 Sep 16

Enlighten you about what?

Congratulations on not being American.
Enlighten me on whether you believe in the existence of universal truth.

F

Moves
04 Sep 16

Do you believe that anything can be universally true?
This has been your ripcord question on umpteen threads.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
04 Sep 16
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
This has been your ripcord question on umpteen threads.
And I am interested in your answer specifically. At least I have a parachute 🙂 Good luck facing eternity on your own.

F

Moves
04 Sep 16

And I am interested in your answer specifically.
I refer you back to how I answered this question and how I dealt with you when you started behaving this way on previous threads when you pulled this particular ripcord. If you want to respond to any of the observations or questions on this thread that your parachute is now floating away from, I'd be interested to hear. 😉

F

Moves
04 Sep 16

At least I have a parachute 🙂 Good luck facing eternity on your own.
No. The "parachute" I am referring to is a metaphor for your intellectual cowardice. It's got nothing to do with what you just so happen to imagine about "eternity". 😛

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
04 Sep 16

Originally posted by FMF
I refer you back to how I answered this question and how I dealt with you when you started behaving this way on previous threads when you pulled this particular ripcord. If you want to respond to any of the observations or questions on this thread that your parachute is now floating away from, I'd be interested to hear. 😉
And now you are free falling without a parachute. Good luck with that.

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
04 Sep 16

Originally posted by FMF
No. The "parachute" I am referring to is a metaphor for your intellectual cowardice. It's got nothing to do with what you just so happen to imagine about "eternity". 😛
Intellectual cowardice says the same dude who won't answer a simple yes/no question on the existence of universal truth. 🙂

Garbage disposal

Garbage dump

Moves
04 Sep 16

Ah well, I could tell you what I think is the truth, but the veracity or lack of veracity of what I said would have no bearing on the fact that what you are claiming is sonship style incoherent nonsense. I'm happy to answer any question you put to me, but the onus is on you to back up your claims, not on me to come up with an alternative to prove you wrong.
I'm happy to answer any question you put to me

I am happy to wait for your answer to my question.

F

Moves
04 Sep 16
1 edit

Intellectual cowardice says the same dude who won't answer a simple yes/no question on the existence of universal truth. 🙂
I think I have been frank and open about my beliefs in this discussion, and I have offered arguments and examples all along. This has been in contrast to your constant dodging and wriggling. It is, of course, your prerogative to characterize the way I have been talking to you as "Intellectual cowardice".

I am not talking about your ludicrous and incoherent "moral" philosophy. That, naturally, you are perfectly welcome to. However, I find your manner to be like a carefully constructed defence and deflection mechanism. But perhaps I am being unfair. We shall see if you return to the observations and questions you are now trying to distract from and we'll see if you deal with them head on.

F

Moves
04 Sep 16

And now you are free falling without a parachute. Good luck with that.
What "parachute"?