1. Joined
    05 Jun '06
    Moves
    01 Jul '06 01:25
    where did they go when they had to let it all out,and what did they use to wipe thier bottoms,were they clean or did they stink because of lack of washing,and did eve cook adam some eggs or was she as hopeless as most women are today
  2. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    01 Jul '06 01:30
    Originally posted by hakaman
    where did they go when they had to let it all out,and what did they use to wipe thier bottoms,were they clean or did they stink because of lack of washing,and did eve cook adam some eggs or was she as hopeless as most women are today
    It's reassuring to know you're on the case...
  3. Standard memberreader1107
    petting the cat
    On Clique Beach
    Moves
    01 Jul '06 02:09
    Well, Adam probably wasn't some pathetic jerk who had to get married because his mommy never taught him how to take care of himself. Thus, Adam was quite capable of feeding himself and washing his own fig leaf.

I'm guessing you're in some part of NZ where they don't have books or television and so you have no way of actually forming an opinion of women.
  4. RDU NC
    Moves
    01 Jul '06 02:29
    they ate, therefore they deficated.
    they processed food, which produced methane, which means it stinketh.

wiping is wiping.

no, they did not stink from lack of washing because they did not sweat prior to the fall. the fall brought sweat to us. how wonderful.

many think they were vegetarians prior to the fall, since they hadn't killed anything or seen death in anyway.

women are not hopeless. they are the means that many men come to know jesus christ are therefore saved. personally i'm a fan of women.
  5. Standard memberreader1107
    petting the cat
    On Clique Beach
    Moves
    01 Jul '06 02:33
    Originally posted by Big Mac

wiping is wiping.

no, they did not stink from lack of washing because they did not sweat prior to the fall. the fall brought sweat to us. how wonderful.

many think they were vegetarians prior to the fall, since they hadn't killed anything or se ...[text shortened]... ns that many men come to know jesus christ are therefore saved. personally i'm a fan of women.
    rec for being a fan of women and not jumping on the *women are hopeless* bandwagon.
  6. Joined
    05 Jun '06
    Moves
    01 Jul '06 02:48
    Originally posted by reader1107
    Well, Adam probably wasn't some pathetic jerk who had to get married because his mommy never taught him how to take care of himself. Thus, Adam was quite capable of feeding himself and washing his own fig leaf.

I'm guessing you're in some part of NZ where they don't have books or television and so you have no way of actually forming an opinion of women.
    did adam crap on the ground like the rest of the animals or did he have a longdrop
  7. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    01 Jul '06 02:52
    did adam crap on the ground like the rest of the animals or did he have a longdrop
    Do you incessantly play with matches, too? Grow up and get over the whole poop thing, will you?
  8. Cosmos
    Moves
    01 Jul '06 13:57

wiping is wiping.

many think they were vegetarians prior to the fall, since they hadn't killed anything or se ...[text shortened]... ns that many men come to know jesus christ are therefore saved. personally i'm a fan of women.
    "women are not hopeless. they are the means that many men come to know jesus christ "

It's good to know that women have an important role to play in today's society!
  9. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    02 Jul '06 02:39
    Originally posted by howardgee
    "women are not hopeless. they are the means that many men come to know jesus christ "

It's good to know that women have an important role to play in today's society!
    http://www.redhotpawn.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=46504
  10. Joined
    05 Jul '06
    Moves
    07 Jul '06 10:34
    Relating to the first post, the person who wrote that is an racist. HE!!!!!!!!! is thinking of lazy people, not the people of God.😉
  11. Cape Town
    Moves
    07 Jul '06 11:20
    many think they were vegetarians prior to the fall, since they hadn't killed anything or seen death in anyway.
    Are you saying that plants aren't alive? That bacteria used to be immortal? That nothing reproduced or that the Garden was forever expanding?
  12. Standard memberthesonofsaul
    King of the Ashes
    Trying to rise ....
    Moves
    07 Jul '06 16:02
    This has got to be one of the most pathetic posts I have ever read. I'm done. See you next week sometime when I actually get bored enough to revisit this
  13. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    09 Jul '06 16:42
    You need to go to the website below to learn all about Adam and Eve:

http://www.adameve.com
  14. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    09 Jul '06 17:25
    Now originally there was no death. Death was a result of the Adam and Eve's sin (in keeping with the misogynistic trend so far in this thread, we'll say it was primarily Eve's fault).

This means that whatever Adam and Eve ate, it could not kill something. Therefore A & E must have consumed fruit, nuts, and legumes.

This seems reasonable enough. What I find particular astonishing is that lions must have also consumed fruit, nuts, and legumes. Talk about intelligent design.
  15. Joined
    05 Jun '06
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 06:20
    Originally posted by telerion
    Now originally there was no death. Death was a result of the Adam and Eve's sin (in keeping with the misogynistic trend so far in this thread, we'll say it was primarily Eve's fault).

This means that whatever Adam and Eve ate, it could not kill something. Therefore A & E must have consumed fruit, nuts, and legumes.

This seems reasonable enough. Wh ...[text shortened]... that lions must have also consumed fruit, nuts, and legumes. Talk about intelligent design.
    so your telling me sharks ate seaweed

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree