1. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 22:27
    Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
    STDs always bring out the comedian in me.
    Hmm, I see, though I would rather not, I did have a good scare with my boyfriend with them
  2. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 23:11
    Originally posted by ayamethesnake
    says you, I believe she exists if not in one form than another, Lilith is clamed to be the mother of all Vampires, and Cain was clamed to be the father of vampires, and as far as the curiosity, call me what you like, but uhh, I ain't chrstian, nor catholic, I'm what some call pagan
    Heresy.
  3. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 23:13
    Hmm, I see, though I would rather not, I did have a good scare with my boyfriend with them
    Fascinating. Do share.
  4. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 23:14
    Originally posted by telerion
    Heresy.
    well then, is that all you can say, it sure seems that way, and I don't care how you believe, this is how I believe and if you don't like it you can just go away and leave me alone cuz i will not listen to your crap
  5. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 23:15
    Fascinating. Do share.
    Oh, that he thought he had HIV so he got tested and I was scared the entire 2 weeks waiting for the results durning which time I did something i haven't done in over 6 years, I prayed, to the omnipitant being, to god.
  6. The sky
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 23:25
    well then, is that all you can say, it sure seems that way, and I don't care how you believe, this is how I believe and if you don't like it you can just go away and leave me alone cuz i will not listen to your crap
    True Xians never just go away and leave you alone.
  7. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 23:29
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    fine then I will just retaliate
  8. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    14 Jul '06 00:47
    fine then I will just retaliate
    But here's the important question - evolution or creationism?
  9. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    14 Jul '06 01:28
    Originally posted by scottishinnz
    But here's the important question - evolution or creationism?
    Heh, a little of both so to speak, the divine races were more or less evolved from a non magical form of them, and then us in the mortal realm were created by the divine races.
  10. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    14 Jul '06 01:34
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    It's because we know that getting you saved is more important then anything that could be going on in your life. Excuse me for caring too much.
  11. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    14 Jul '06 01:38
    Heh, a little of both so to speak, the divine races were more or less evolved from a non magical form of them, and then us in the mortal realm were created by the divine races.
    Actually I like you. You're very refreshing. Maybe you can breathe some imagination into the fundies around here.
  12. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    14 Jul '06 01:39
    Actually I like you. You're very refreshing. Maybe you can breathe some imagination into the fundies around here.
    It's only what I believe
  13. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    14 Jul '06 01:39
    It's because we know that getting you saved is more important then anything that could be going on in your life. Excuse me for caring too much.
    Tell me now how you are saveing me?
  14. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    14 Jul '06 02:09
    Playing both sides against each other - you'll go far in this, the "evolution" forum.

What?!? This forum isn't called 'evolution'? Oh, I mudt have got the wrong room. Sorry.
  15. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    14 Jul '06 02:47
    Tell me now how you are saveing me?
    You said you were a devil worshipper. You need the love of Christ. Without it you will burn in Hell for all eternity. It makes me cry for you.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree