1. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 20:30
    Originally posted by telerion
    i.e., pride . . .
    Agreed, but the woman was not condemned for vanity, lust or any other 'sin,' she came under condemnation for choosing one system over another. However, the man consciously knew what the choice was, whereas the woman was deceived. As such, the sin nature is passed on by the man, not the woman. The woman's seed brought the Remedy.
  2. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 20:30
    "Terrific."
  3. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 21:25
    Originally posted by ayamethesnake
    Ahh, about the good old Adam and Eve thing here, now yes the fall may have happened, and as far as inquisitiveness, it is not a sin, if not for mine, I would have never known what I truely was, but here is a question for you all, you talk only of Adam and Eve, but what of Adam's first wife Lilith?
    Heresy.
  4. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 21:31
    Heresy.
    says you, I believe she exists if not in one form than another, Lilith is clamed to be the mother of all Vampires, and Cain was clamed to be the father of vampires, and as far as the curiosity, call me what you like, but uhh, I ain't chrstian, nor catholic, I'm what some call pagan
  5. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 21:33
    Heresy.
    How is it known her name was Lilith?
  6. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 21:53
    Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
    How is it known her name was Lilith?
    if you ask a vampire, they will tell you, by word of mouth, if you ask another they will say by th stories, but if you ask a deeply devoted christian or catholic they will say she does not exist
  7. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 22:00
    if you ask a vampire, they will tell you, by word of mouth, if you ask another they will say by th stories, but if you ask a deeply devoted christian or catholic they will say she does not exist
    Ever since the "Da Vinci Code", I haven't believed a word those Catholics had said...
  8. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 22:05
    Ever since the "Da Vinci Code", I haven't believed a word those Catholics had said...
    I've never seen it, but you wanna know the funny thing, my BF is a catholic
  9. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 22:09
    I've never seen it, but you wanna know the funny thing, my BF is a catholic
    I can see the parallels. Catholics are encouraged to eat the flesh and drink the blood of their Saviour. And, according to Catholic dogma, it really *is* that flesh and blood, not just some symbol. So, from there, it's only a short step to drinking one another's blood.

Do you drink your boyfriend's blood? Or do you stick with wine? 🙂
  10. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 22:11
    I can see the parallels. Catholics are encouraged to eat the flesh and drink the blood of their Saviour. And, according to Catholic dogma, it really *is* that flesh and blood, not just some symbol. So, from there, it's only a short step to drinking one another's blood.

Do you drink your boyfriend's blood? Or do you stick with wine? 🙂
    Heh, I'm underage for wine, and my BF won't let me drink his blood, he doesn't like the idea of vampires, and he wants me to well.... he wasn't me to find a way to change back.
  11. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 22:14
    Heh, I'm underage for wine, and my BF won't let me drink his blood, he doesn't like the idea of vampires, and he wants me to well.... he wasn't me to find a way to change back.
    But not underage for blood? The government will have to sharpen up its legislation!
  12. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 22:17
    But not underage for blood? The government will have to sharpen up its legislation!
    hey, i'm 17, besides, there is nothing in blood that can really harm the body, unless the one you are drinking from has an STD
  13. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 22:20
    hey, i'm 17, besides, there is nothing in blood that can really harm the body, unless the one you are drinking from has an STD
    One could always employ a latex goblet.
  14. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 22:23
    One could always employ a latex goblet.
    That's a funny one
  15. DonationPawnokeyhole
    Krackpot Kibitzer
    Right behind you...
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 22:24
    That's a funny one
    STDs always bring out the comedian in me.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree