1. Cape Town
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 06:38
    Originally posted by telerion
    This means that whatever Adam and Eve ate, it could not kill something. Therefore A & E must have consumed fruit, nuts, and legumes.
    Anybody with even basic biology education knows that fruits nuts and legumes are as much alive as anything else.
  2. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 07:25
    Originally posted by hakaman
    so your telling me sharks ate seaweed
    No. That would kill the seaweed. They ate fruits and nuts just like all the other modern day carnivores. Duh . . .
  3. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 07:26
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Anybody with even basic biology education knows that fruits nuts and legumes are as much alive as anything else.
    Fine. Then they all ate dirt and rocks. Better?

God, just have some faith, why don't ya? What's with all the questioning?
  4. Joined
    13 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 09:02
    Fine. Then they all ate dirt and rocks. Better?

God, just have some faith, why don't ya? What's with all the questioning?
    God made us inquisitive, so blame him.
  5. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 16:38
    Originally posted by mrstabby
    God made us inquisitive, so blame him.
    No he didn't. Being inquisitive is a sin! It leads to all sorts of wickedness. We only became inquisitive after the Fall.
  6. Standard memberHalitose
    I stink, ergo I am
    On the rebound
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 17:05
    No he didn't. Being inquisitive is a sin! It leads to all sorts of wickedness. We only became inquisitive after the Fall.
    We only became inquisitive after the Fall.

'Scuse me, mister True Xtian, but how would the fall have precipitated without inquisitiveness?
  7. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 18:27
    Originally posted by Halitose
    [b]We only became inquisitive after the Fall.

'Scuse me, mister True Xtian, but how would the fall have precipitated without inquisitiveness?[/b]
    Pride. Adam and Eve knew exactly what would happen. It was pride that drove them.

After that they became inquisitive (hearly as bad as blaspheming the Holy Spirit), that's why that became "aware" of their nakedness.

By the way, you should watch yourself. You are displaying an inquisitive spirit.
  8. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 18:36
    Pride. Adam and Eve knew exactly what would happen. It was pride that drove them.

After that they became inquisitive (hearly as bad as blaspheming the Holy Spirit), that's why that became "aware" of their nakedness.

By the way, you should watch yourself. You are displaying an inquisitive spirit.
    No, only Adam knew where the path would lead. The woman was deceived by flattery. Adam chose the woman over God, Satan's system of good-and-evil over God's system of life.

The woman was tricked by her own vanity and her own dismissal of doctrine, choosing instead to 'see' where her piqued interest would lead.
  9. The Tao Temple
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 18:57
    Originally posted by Big Mac

the fall brought sweat to us. how wonderful.
    Pigs hardly sweat at all. Are they still in a state of grace?
  10. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 18:59
    Originally posted by Mixo
    Pigs hardly sweat at all. Are they still in a state of grace?
    Pigs are alone in the quest to save their own bacon.
  11. The Tao Temple
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 19:37
    Originally posted by FreakyKBH
    Pigs are alone in the quest to save their own bacon.
    A pity. They are rumoured to be more intelligent than dogs. If our early ancestors had realised this, thousands of years of selective breeding would have given us delicious hairless fat dogs (bred carefully until a delicious variety emerged that is) and super-agile furry house-trained piggy pets that can do more tricks than dogs. Sigh....
  12. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 19:40
    Originally posted by Mixo
    A pity. They are rumoured to be more intelligent than dogs. If our early ancestors had realised this, thousands of years of selective breeding would have given us delicious hairless fat dogs (bred carefully until a delicious variety emerged that is) and super-agile furry house-trained piggy pets that can do more tricks than dogs. Sigh....
    "Some pig."
  13. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 20:21
    No, only Adam knew where the path would lead. The woman was deceived by flattery. Adam chose the woman over God, Satan's system of good-and-evil over God's system of life.

The woman was tricked by her own vanity and her own dismissal of doctrine, choosing instead to 'see' where her piqued interest would lead.
    i.e., pride . . .
  14. Standard membertelerion
    True X X Xian
    The Lord's Army
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 20:21
    "Some pig."
    "Radiant"
  15. Joined
    10 Jul '06
    Moves
    13 Jul '06 20:27
    Ahh, about the good old Adam and Eve thing here, now yes the fall may have happened, and as far as inquisitiveness, it is not a sin, if not for mine, I would have never known what I truely was, but here is a question for you all, you talk only of Adam and Eve, but what of Adam's first wife Lilith?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree