Age of Earth - Thousands Not Billions

Age of Earth - Thousands Not Billions

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Moves
09 Apr 15

Originally posted by RJHinds
As I see it, darkness is a condition. However, I suppose by dividing the light from the darkness one could say God creates light and darkness as well as good and evil. I just don't normally think of peace and evil as things. They seem to me to be more like states of being or conditions rather than things. Perhaps it could have been translated more clearly. ...[text shortened]... darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things.
(Isaiah 45:7 KJV)[/b]
is good and evil analogue or digital?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
09 Apr 15

Originally posted by stellspalfie
is good and evil analogue or digital?
I don't see any relevance to the question and the OP.

D
Dasa

Brisbane Qld

Moves
09 Apr 15

However, those of us who can calculate the time mentioned in the Holy Bible are able to get an approximate age for the earth of about 6,000 years. That is not even close to the billions of years needed by the evolutionists. 😏
The Vedas concir that the age of the cosmos is in the billions (not 6000 years)

When Christianity teaches our children these absurd beliefs its no wonder Christians are being seen as crackpots.

This is the result of blind belief from the meat eaters religion of death and cruelty.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
09 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by Dasa
The Vedas concir that the age of the cosmos is in the billions (not 6000 years)

When Christianity teaches our children these absurd beliefs its no wonder Christians are being seen as crackpots.

This is the result of blind belief from the meat eaters religion of death and cruelty.
However, I have also given evidence outside the Holy Bible that the earth and human existence can not be billions of years old.

Myth - The Earth is Billions of Years Old

Moves
09 Apr 15

However, I have also given evidence outside the Holy Bible that the earth and human existence can not be billions of years old.

Myth - The Earth is Billions of Years Old

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcChnsNA__c
I think your understanding of 'evidence' is a little suspect.

Moves
09 Apr 15
1 edit

I don't see any relevance to the question and the OP.
okaaaay, lets stay on topic...kent hovind, the man in your video link

are you telling me i should trust the words of an unqualified, criminal (serving 10years, with more trials to come) over the words of extremely qualified, non criminal, highly respected scientists?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Apr 15

okaaaay, lets stay on topic...kent hovind, the man in your video link

are you telling me i should trust the words of an unqualified, criminal (serving 10years, with more trials to come) over the words of extremely qualified, non criminal, highly respected scientists?
Which crim is that?

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Apr 15

The following clocks point to a young earth, solar system, and universe. Taken together, they suggest that the earth is quite young -- probably less than 10,000 years old.

____ Clock ____ .......... ____ Age Estimate

1. Receding Moon ... 750 m.y.a. max

2. Oil Pressure ... 5,000 - 10,000 years

3. The Sun ... 1,000,000 years max

4. T ...[text shortened]... . 6,000 years

http://www.earthage.org/youngearthev/evidence_for_a_young_earth.htm
I don't suppose it bothers you that there is no carbon in dino bones except for the soft tissue found inside? If you have no carbon you can't carbon date.

But you knew that already but just want to post BULLSHYTE anyway.

You fool nobody but yourself.

Moves
09 Apr 15

Originally posted by sonhouse
Which crim is that?
the young earth creationist in rj's video on page one is a guy called Kent Hovind. an all round wako of the highest order......and serving a 10year sentence that is likely to increase in may when he sits trail again.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
09 Apr 15

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
I think your understanding of 'evidence' is a little suspect.
I believe that could be said of all our understanding. It all depends on our faith to believe God as creator or nothing as the creator or perhaps something called evolution as the creator.

To me it takes less faith to believe an intelligent God is the creator than nothing or something with no intelligence.

Moves
09 Apr 15

To me it takes less faith to believe an intelligent God is the creator than nothing or something with no intelligence.[/b]
What you actually mean is:

'To me it 'is less scary' to believe an intelligent God is the creator than nothing or something with no intelligence.

GENS UNA SUMUS

Moves
09 Apr 15

the young earth creationist in rj's video on page one is a guy called Kent Hovind. an all round wako of the highest order......and serving a 10year sentence that is likely to increase in may when he sits trail again.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kent_Hovind

Even Creationists call him a fraud!! They say he gives Creationism a bad name!!!

s
Fast and Curious

slatington, pa, usa

Moves
09 Apr 15

Originally posted by finnegan

Even Creationists call him a fraud!! They say he gives Creationism a bad name!!!
Well, maybe we can find more just like him.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
10 Apr 15
1 edit

Originally posted by sonhouse
I don't suppose it bothers you that there is no carbon in dino bones except for the soft tissue found inside? If you have no carbon you can't carbon date.

But you knew that already but just want to post BULLSHYTE anyway.

You fool nobody but yourself.
That is not true, even the evolutionists know that. However, they just claim the dinosaur bones are a little younger than they had previously thought and have done carbon 14 dating to prove it.

Dinosaur bones Carbon-14 dated

Evolutionists also admit Carbon Dating is highly inaccurate

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
10 Apr 15

Originally posted by finnegan

That is not true. I don't know of any creationists that call Kent Hovind a fraud.