Agnostic atheism

Agnostic atheism

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
13 Feb 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
So that’s your long way of saying,

“I have no idea, but logical fallacy sounded intellectual and impressive, and I was hoping nobody asked me what I meant by it.”

Why not just post the truth instead of a half-baked, accusatory word salad?
Like I said, if you don't know what I was referring to, I don't care. The short version was there at the end.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 18

Originally posted by @fmf
What are you asking? You know I am a non-Muslim. You know I am a non-Hindu. You know I am a non-Jew. And you know I am a non-Christian. I don't find any of the claims about supernatural things that any of the adherents of these religions convincing and therefore do not perceive their claims about there having been a divine revelation [to them, including you] to be persuasive.
I would suggest you don’t find them convincing because you haven’t done due diligence in investigating them. To save time, start with Christianity; once you’ve arrived at the truth of Christ’s divinity, you won’t have to waste time on man-made religions.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 18

I told you about it before in conversations we had in 2016 and 2017.
Gee, this rhetorical crutch of “I already answered that” sure sounds familiar.

F

Moves
13 Feb 18

I would suggest you don’t find them convincing because you haven’t done due diligence in investigating them. To save time, start with Christianity; once you’ve arrived at the truth of Christ’s divinity, you won’t have to waste time on man-made religions.
Thank you for this suggestion. I am fully aware that you believe in "the truth of Christ’s divinity".

F

Moves
13 Feb 18

Gee, this rhetorical crutch of “I already answered that” sure sounds familiar.
You're right to call it exactly how you see it. We all should.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 18

You and I have already discussed before my views on the reasons that Christians cite for believing that Jesus and many other people supposedly rose from the dead when he was executed. My side of that conversation does not need to be repeated. Start a thread about it and see who joins in.
Wow, again with the “I already answered that” rhetorical crutch? Come up with a new excuse to avoid answering questions. That one’s totally played.

F

Moves
13 Feb 18

Wow, again with the “I already answered that” rhetorical crutch? Come up with a new excuse to avoid answering questions. That one’s totally played.
I am calling it exactly how I see it. You haven't been here to witness Fetchmyjunk/dj2becker's eccentric behaviour on this forum in the last 2 years.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 18

You are free to characterize our past discussions in whatever way suits your purpose here.
Now you’re trying to adopt the “I’m so above it all” moral high ground again.

Did you go to school to learn these rhetorical devices to avoid answering questions?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 18

I am calling it exactly how I see it. You haven't been here to witness Fetchmyjunk/dj2becker's eccentric behaviour on this forum in the last 2 years.
Wait. I thought I was Becker.

Have the trolls abandoned that false accusation? And just when I was starting to enjoy it!

F

Moves
13 Feb 18

Wait. I thought I was Becker.

Have the trolls abandoned that false accusation? And just when I was starting to enjoy it!
If you think I made an accusation, produce the post. I will apologize.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 18

My posting record. Anyone can look at it. I stand by everything I have ever said and my contribution to every thread I have ever made. If anything is found that indicates a change of mind or that requires an apology, I will acknowledge and explain and/or apologize as necessary.
Then why don’t you apologize for falsely and repeatedly insinuating I’m Becker?

F

Moves
13 Feb 18

Then why don’t you apologize for falsely and repeatedly insinuating I’m Becker?
Where is the post?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 18

You are mistaken if you think that I do not realize people live religious lives or become religious for all manner of reasons and in diverse circumstances.
We’re not talking broadly; we’re talking specifically.

Don’t retreat into generalities and pool whizzing.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 18

Your enthusiasm about these three people and how I seem to you are both acknowledged and understood.
Well at least this is a new rhetorical device to avoid responding with substance.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 18

Thanks for this information about how you ended up posting what you did.
Just correcting yet another false assertion from you. The truth matters to some people; too bad it doesn’t seem to matter to you.

BTW, what was the handle of the duplicate account you used on here when you pretended to be a woman?

And why even go that route? I mean, why switch genders?