1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Feb '18 05:00
    Originally posted by @fmf
    I have answered hundreds of questions. If you start a thread you may find people who are interested in discussing the Parable of the Sower with you. If I were interested, I would have engaged you on it. But ~ regardless of how amazing you find it ~ I'm not.
    I didn’t ask you to discuss it with me. I asked if you knew of it and if it came up in prior discussions. If you had simply replied, “Yes” and “Yes,” the point would have been put to bed as, it may surprise you to learn, I wasn’t interested in discussing it with you either. I was just wondering if you knew of it.
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Feb '18 05:02
    Originally posted by @dj2becker
    He only answers those questions that he finds convenient to answer. He won't bother with the rest.
    Then he doesn’t find many questions convenient to answer because all I can remember from his “answers” are deflections.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Feb '18 05:06
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Wow, new heights of hypocrisy.
    Where is the hypocrisy by me in this post?
    What on Earth are you talking about?
  4. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Feb '18 12:34
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    And how is that any of your business?

Who’s in the running for head troll now that Ghost retired? I know you and FMF declared your candidacies. Anyone else?
    I have indeed retired from your tedium that infects almost every thread in this forum.

Just waiting for you to implode...
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Feb '18 12:59
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    I have indeed retired from your tedium that infects almost every thread in this forum.

Just waiting for you to implode...
    You’re still trolling? I guess it’s a hard habit to break.

But as Head Troll Emeritus, you’re entitled to splash in the sewer on occasion.

Will you be making an endorsement on your successor? So far, FMF and the dive character have announced their candidacies, but I suspect there will be others,
  6. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    14 Feb '18 15:30
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    You’re still trolling? I guess it’s a hard habit to break.

But as Head Troll Emeritus, you’re entitled to splash in the sewer on occasion.

Will you be making an endorsement on your successor? So far, FMF and the dive character have announced their candidacies, but I suspect there will be others,
    Are you sure you meet the age requirement to use this site?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree