Agnostic atheism

Agnostic atheism

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 18

Originally posted by @fmf
Thank you for this suggestion. I am fully aware that you believe in "the truth of Christ’s divinity".
But are you aware of my recommendation that you properly investigate it?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 18

You're right to call it exactly how you see it. We all should.
That hobby horse of yours needs some new springs. It’s totally played.

Moves
13 Feb 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
Gee, this rhetorical crutch of “I already answered that” sure sounds familiar.
It's his all time favorite rhetorical ripcord dodging crutch.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 18

If you think I made an accusation, produce the post. I will apologize.
Check the “evidence please” thread in the first few days of February. You were making the insinuation constantly.

But I don’t expect you to ‘cause we both know you don’t care about making false accusations. If you did care, you wouldn’t do it so much.

Moves
13 Feb 18

Where is the post?
Are you denying the post exists or are you hoping that he won't go back to look for it and leave you alone?

F

Moves
13 Feb 18

We’re not talking broadly; we’re talking specifically.

Don’t retreat into generalities and pool whizzing.
I am going to ask you a personal question in a PM which I am not inclined to ask you in public.

You can ignore it if you want to. You can answer it if you want to. You can even make it public if you so wish.

Whatever you decide to do, I do not want to discuss the topic of the PM any further than simply asking you about it and hearing/not hearing your answer.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 18

Originally posted by @dj2becker
It's his all time favorite rhetorical ripcord dodging crutch.
That way of characterizing it is hilarious. Wish I had thought of that. Oh wait a minute, I did.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 18

I am going to ask you a personal question in a PM which I am not inclined to ask you in public.

You can ignore it if you want to. You can answer it if you want to. You can even make it public if you so wish.

Whatever you decide to do, I do not want to discuss the topic of the PM any further than simply asking you about it and hearing/not hearing your answer.
I’ll handle your pm in the same manner that you said you would handle a pm from me - in fact in the same manner you apparently handle all pms

F

Moves
13 Feb 18

I’ll handle your pm in the same manner that you said you would handle a pm from me - in fact in the same manner you apparently handle all pms
So be it. It's your prerogative.

Moves
13 Feb 18

Since you believe we are the same person you can send the PM to me, I promise not to delete it and to respond.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 18

So be it. It's your prerogative.
Thanks for stating the obvious.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 18

Since you believe we are the same person you can send the PM to me, I promise not to delete it and to respond.
I love my sense of humor. I mean your sense of humor.

Moves
13 Feb 18

Did he actually send the PM because I got nothing. I mean 'we' got nothing. Or did we? 😵

Moves
13 Feb 18

Then why don’t you apologize for falsely and repeatedly insinuating I’m Becker?
You are Becker.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 18

Did he actually send the PM because I got nothing. I mean 'we' got nothing. Or did we? 😵
My curiosity got the best of me. Here it is for everyone’s enjoyment:

“I have noted the way you post, how it is sometimes 'held-together' and how it sometimes deteriorates. I have also noted your odd sense of judgement about the way you conduct yourself in this community and how you speak to people you are newly acquainted with, and my question is: are you an alcoholic?”

I suspect FMF knew I couldn’t resist making this pm public and that he’d get his smear in the public domain without doing it himself. But I have no problem (obviously) with making it public because I don’t value his opinion (or the opinion of anyone else, other than God, for that matter.)

If I were an alcoholic, would I be able to post typo-free as much as I do? (Bear in mind, I post from an iPhone and not a desktop.) Sometimes I’m under stress when I post on here but mostly I’m not. Alcohol has nothing to do with it.

This smear, I’m sure will be fodder for the trolls. The fact I made it public knowing that in advance is a good indication of how much I care.

Hiccup!