Agnostic atheism

Agnostic atheism

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Feb 18

Originally posted by @romans1009
More piffle from the troll master.

How would you respond if one of your alleged patients spent this much time trolling? Or are you the patient and you’ve adopted the persona of your shrink?
I think FMF showed you respect by asking you a question in private that could be considered and insult if posted here. You are just too much of a jerk to realise it.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
13 Feb 18

Originally posted by @divegeester
I think FMF showed you respect by asking you a question in private that could be considered and insult if posted here. You are just too much of a jerk to realise it.
He stated that he suspected FMF knew he couldn’t resist making the pm public.

How thoroughly pathetic was that. 'He couldn't resist' (essentially smearing himself).

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
13 Feb 18

Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke

How thoroughly pathetic was that. 'He couldn't resist' (essentially smearing himself).
Very amusing.
Reminds me of the confessed alcoholic chaney3.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 18

Look, you were the one who stated you had been smeared. I'm simply asking you how is it a smear if it was you who brought the content into a public forum?

Why are you not able to answer this question?!
Why are you not able to post anything substantive? Does your trolling personality have a lower IQ than your “mental health professional’s” IQ

Or is your trolling personality so distinct and devolved that all it can do is troll?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 18

Well I would have asked FMF in a PM why he created an account on here where he pretended to be a woman and if he wore high heels when he posted from it but he said he deletes PMs without reading them.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 18

Yes, goodness knows the world revolves around this nonsense.

What I want to know is why an alleged “mental health professional” spends so much time trolling in the forum of a chess website. Isn’t there some “mental health professional” literature you could be reading?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 18
1 edit

Very amusing.
Reminds me of the confessed alcoholic chaney3.
Yes!

I see you’re gradually resorting to a new false accusation against me. Good boy!

That whole “you’re Becker” thing was getting kind of old and trolls should always employ fresh material.

In the spirit of the head troll and faux “mental health professional,” allow me to add this comment: I’m glad you can joke about alcoholics. Let’s hope you don’t end up as one.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
13 Feb 18

Why are you not able to post anything substantive? Does your trolling personality have a lower IQ than your “mental health professional’s” IQ

Or is your trolling personality so distinct and devolved that all it can do is troll?
Look, you were the one who stated you had been smeared. I'm simply asking you how is it a smear if it was you who brought the content into a public forum?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 18

Are you this boring with your patients? Do you continually ask them the same drivel over and over? They probably wind up more nuts when they leave a session with you than when they started.

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
13 Feb 18
1 edit

Are you this boring with your patients? Do you continually ask them the same drivel over and over? They probably wind up more nuts when they leave a session with you than when they started.
Sir, you are the king of repetition and have more catchphrases than Bruce Forsyth. You also are the one who seems to spend all your time here (day and night) usually trolling FMF.

Your novelty value has expired. I won't be feeding you anymore. - But hey, for old times sake:

'Look, you were the one who stated you had been smeared. I'm simply asking you how is it a smear if it was you who brought the content into a public forum?

Why are you not able to answer this question?!'

F

Moves
13 Feb 18
1 edit

Well I would have asked FMF in a PM why he created an account on here where he pretended to be a woman and if he wore high heels when he posted from it but he said he deletes PMs without reading them.
The person who started the rumour you're trying to spread here also started one about me being a paedophile and another about me being a victim if childsex abuse. Are you only going for the 'woman' rumour or are you eventually going to go for both the 'woman' rumour and the 'paedophile' rumour and maybe the 'sex abuse' one later?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 18

Sir, you are the king of repetition and have more catchphrases than Bruce Forsyth. You also are the one who seems to spend all your time here (day and night) usually trolling FMF.

Your novelty value has expired. I won't be feeding you anymore. - But hey, for old times sake:

'Look, you were the one who stated you had been smeared. I'm simply as ...[text shortened]... who brought the content into a public forum?

Why are you not able to answer this question?!'
Giving up already? You’re not going to remain head troll for long with that attitude.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 18

Originally posted by @fmf
The person who started the rumour you're trying to spread here also started one about me being a paedophile and another about me being a victim if childsex abuse. Are you only going for the 'woman' rumour or are you eventually going to go for both the 'woman' rumour and the 'paedophile' rumour and maybe the 'sex abuse' one later?
I’m not trying to spread anything. I thought you admitted that you created multiple accounts on here in the past and that on one of those accounts, you pretended to be a woman. Is that not true?

And it’s somewhat interesting you equate people thinking you’re a woman with them thinking the other two things you mentioned. Sounds like you may have mommy issues.

F

Moves
13 Feb 18

I’m not trying to spread anything. I thought you admitted that you created multiple accounts on here in the past and that on one of those accounts, you pretended to be a woman. Is that not true?

And it’s somewhat interesting you equate people thinking you’re a woman with them thinking the other two things you mentioned. Sounds like you may have mommy issues.
These rumours you find "somewhat interesting" were started by a poster who is now banned from this site.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
13 Feb 18

Originally posted by @fmf
These rumours you find "somewhat interesting" were started by a poster who is now banned from this site.
You didn’t answer my question (no surprise there.) Didn’t you admit just a day or two ago that you created multiple accounts on here in the past and that on one of those accounts, you pretended to be a woman? Are you saying you did not admit to this?

As for the other things you mentioned, I have not once mentioned those, nor would I. You’re the one who keeps posting that; I suspect to create the impression that I’m doing it.