1. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    22 May '17 08:241 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    I don't think you fared very well when you tried to discuss this assertion when you were posting as Fetchmyjunk. Are you hoping to have another go at discussing it?
    And I don't think you have fared very well discussing morality as FMF. What do you wish to discuss? Do you disagree that with atheist morality everyone makes up their own good and evil?
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 May '17 08:27
    Originally posted by dj2becker
    Do you disagree that with atheist morality everyone makes up their own good and evil?
    You already know what my views on this are because we discussed it at length not so long ago.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 May '17 08:28
    And I don't think you have fared very well discussing morality as FMF. What do you wish to discuss?
    On this thread, I am interested in discussing Alex Jones, the talk radio host, and the specific question I posed in the OP.
  4. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    22 May '17 08:461 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    You already know what my views on this are because we discussed it at length not so long ago.
    Do you agree that if God doesn't exist, it is up to you to decide for yourself what is good and what is evil?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 May '17 08:48
    Do you agree that if God doesn't exist, it is up to you to decide for yourself what is good and what is evil?
    We've already discussed this.

Do you have any thoughts on Alex Jones?
  6. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    22 May '17 08:55
    Originally posted by FMF
    We've already discussed this.

Do you have any thoughts on Alex Jones?
    Never heard of him.

What are your thoughts about him, do you think his actions are good or evil?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 May '17 09:00
    What are your thoughts about [Alex Jones], do you think his actions are good or evil?
    From what I can make out, his intention is often to deceive, so this makes much of what he does morally unsound in my view. However, with this thread, I am trying to canvass the thoughts of Christians who know him.
  8. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    22 May '17 09:072 edits
    Originally posted by FMF
    From what I can make out, his intention is often to deceive, so this makes much of what he does morally unsound in my view. However, with this thread, I am trying to canvass the thoughts of Christians who know him.
    Do you have any particular example of his intention to deceive? I doubt any Christian on this site knows him personally.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 May '17 09:14
    Do you have any particular example of his intention to deceive?
    No. I don't have anything like that for you. If you already know Alex Jones then it might be interesting to hear your take on him (he's purportedly your fellow Christian) from your point of view as a Christian. I am not interested in giving particular examples of what personally I see as his attempts to deceive his audience. My own disagreements with Alex Jones and his politics are not the topic.
  10. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    22 May '17 09:16
    Originally posted by FMF
    No. I don't have anything like that for you. If you already know Alex Jones then it might be interesting to hear your take on him (he's purportedly your fellow Christian) from your point of view as a Christian. I am not interested in giving particular examples of what personally I see as his attempts to deceive his audience. My own disagreements with Alex Jones and his politics are not the topic.
    You said his intention is often to deceive. Upon what do you base this view? Hearsay?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 May '17 09:17
    I doubt any Christian on this site know him personally.
    He is a pretty high profile figure in the U.S. media, he courts controversy with his outspoken views and theories, and draws constant criticism from more mainstream parts of the mass media.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 May '17 09:18
    You said his intention is often to deceive. Upon what do you base this view? Hearsay?
    Listening to his show from time to time.
  13. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    22 May '17 09:19
    Originally posted by FMF
    He is a pretty high profile figure in the U.S. media, he courts controversy with his outspoken views and theories, and draws constant criticism from more mainstream parts of the mass media.
    So because you don't agree with his theories you intend to discredit him by saying he deceives people, yet you cannot give me one example of his deception. 🙄
  14. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    22 May '17 09:20
    Originally posted by FMF
    Listening to his show from time to time.
    So when you say he deceives people do you mean he lies on the show? Or what kind of deception are you talking about?
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    22 May '17 09:22
    So when you say he deceives people do you mean he lies on the show?
    Yes I believe he does.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree