Alex Jones, talk radio host

Alex Jones, talk radio host

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
22 May 17
1 edit

Originally posted by dj2becker
Why would you claim that he is lying if you didn't care about it?
I made the claim because you asked me "Do you think his actions are good or evil?" I said that I personally find much of what he says morally unsound and I gave my reason. It's not the topic of the thread. I don't care if anyone agrees or not.

Moves
22 May 17
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
I made the claim because you asked me "Do you think his actions are good or evil?" I said that I personally find much of what he says morally unsound and I gave my reason. It's not the topic of the thread. I don't care if anyone agrees or not.
So what would be the point of this discussion if you didn't care whether people thought his claims are true or false?

Moves
22 May 17
2 edits

F

Moves
22 May 17

So what would be the point of this discussion if you didn't care whether people thought his claims were true or false?
What would be the point? See the OP - which asks about what Christians think of his stated mission which is to push back against the "godlessness" in the world. Whether Christians think he is a truth teller or a liar ~ deadly serious or a complete clown ~ they can nevertheless share their perspectives on his mission and on the things that so incense him. Having said that, nobody has shown any interest in the OP question, so this is one of my dud threads, clearly.

Moves
22 May 17

Originally posted by FMF
What would be the point? See the OP - which asks about what Christians think of his stated mission which is to push back against the "godlessness" in the world. Whether Christians think he is a truth teller or a liar ~ deadly serious or a complete clown ~ they can nevertheless share their perspectives on his mission and on the things that so incense him. Having ...[text shortened]... at, nobody has shown any interest in the OP question, so this is one of my dud threads, clearly.
But what would be the point of them sharing their perspectives if you don't care about what they think? 🙄

F

Moves
22 May 17

But what would be the point of them sharing their perspectives if you don't care about what they think? 🙄
But I am interested in the perspectives and opinions that the OP was attempting to canvas.

Moves
22 May 17
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
But I am interested in the perspectives and opinions that the OP was attempting to canvas.
So if someone thought his claims were true that would now interest you?

F

Moves
22 May 17

So if someone thought his claims were true would that interest you?
No. Not on this forum, not really. I'd go to Debates for that sort of discussion. Regardless of whether Christians think he is a truth teller or a liar, what I am interested in is what they make of his goals which, he says, are rooted in his fundamentalist Christian beliefs.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
22 May 17

[b]I'll take atheist morality any day of the week.

Atheist morality: everyone is god of their own little universe, so everyone decides for themselves what is right and wrong. Lots of contradiction there.[/b]
I see you have switched usernames, but your ability to ignore everything that has been explained to you has simply moved across.

Moves
22 May 17

Originally posted by FMF
No. Not on this forum, not really. I'd go to Debates for that sort of discussion. Regardless of whether Christians think he is a truth teller or a liar, what I am interested in is what they make of his goals which, he says, are rooted in his fundamentalist Christian beliefs.
Which goals of his does he say are rooted in fundamentalist Christian beliefs?

F

Moves
22 May 17

Which goals of his does he say are rooted in fundamentalist Christian beliefs?
Like I said to leunammi on page 2, this thread was intended for people who already know who he is. You have said you have no idea who he is. It is not my intention to rectify this.

Moves
22 May 17
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Like I said to leunammi on page 2, this thread was intended for people who already know who he is. You have said you have no idea who he is. It is not my intention to rectify this.
If your intention was not to rectify this why did you give me the link? 🙄

Your deceitfulness seems to be catching up with you.

Moves
22 May 17

Originally posted by Ghost of a Duke
I see you have switched usernames, but your ability to ignore everything that has been explained to you has simply moved across.
And even though you supposedly use only one account your ability to dodge questions remains the same. 😛

F

Moves
22 May 17

FMF: You have said you have no idea who he is. It is not my intention to rectify this.

If your intention was not to rectify this why did you give me the link?
Using the link, you can rectify it yourself. Or not, the choice is yours. I'm not going to do it.

Resident of Planet X

The Ghost Chamber

Moves
22 May 17

And even though you supposedly use only one account your ability to dodge questions remains the same. 😛
Rather apt you link yourself to the word Veritas. (Goddess of truth, known for being particularly elusive).

Is that the reason you try and hide behind multiple accounts?