1. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jul '14 00:52
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Well, apparently he must not have followed the teachings of the Methodists either or he would not have been "thrown out" by them.
    But you were asked if he had followed the teachings of Jehovahs Witnesses would he have killed those innocent women and children at Sand Creek?
  2. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Jul '14 00:54
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    You are a Methodist, right? what do you think of the Methodist preacher John Chivington who slaughtered innocent women and children at the massacre of Sand Creek? Was he a real Christian? What Methodist doctrines was he following? If he had been a Jehovahs Witness and followed the teachings of Jehovahs Witnesses would he have slaughtered innocent ...[text shortened]... better look at the rafter in your own church before you start pointing out the straws in others.
    First of all, I am not a Methodist.

Secondly, I have ancestors who were Cheyenne.

You insult me mightily, and you embarrass yourself.

You don't know when to stop, do you?

Is behavior like this what you consider being a "real" Christian? Heaven help you.
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jul '14 01:081 edit
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    First of all, I am not a Methodist.

Secondly, I have ancestors who were Cheyenne.

You insult me mightily, and you embarrass yourself.

You don't know when to stop, do you?

Is behavior like this what you consider being a "real" Christian? Heaven help you.
    Just answer the question and the fact that you claim Cheyenne decent is irrelevant, the question is not about you nor your megalomania its about whether the Methodist minister was a real Christian and as far as i can remember you stated previously that you were a Methodist, or has your faith conveniently waned in light of the above.

So if he had followed the teachings of Jehovahs witnesses would he have killed those innocent women and children? lets see if you have the honesty and integrity to answer?
  4. Standard memberDeepThought
    Losing the Thread
    Quarantined World
    Moves
    19 Jul '14 01:10
    Yes considering I can read Urdu, English, Gaelic, French and Greek.
    I can read all languages, haven't the faintest idea what it means with most of them though.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Jul '14 01:14
    But you were asked if he had followed the teachings of Jehovahs Witnesses would he have killed those innocent women and children at Sand Creek?
    What does it matter, since he did not follow the Methodist teachings? You can't therefore prove Jehovah's Witnesses teachings are better than Methodist teachings.
  6. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jul '14 01:16
    What does it matter, since he did not follow the Methodist teachings? You can't therefore prove Jehovah's Witnesses teachings are better than Methodist teachings.
    I am not trying to prove they are better, the question is, if he had followed the teachings of Jehovahs Witnesses would he have killed those innocent women and children.
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jul '14 01:162 edits
    Originally posted by DeepThought
    I can read all languages, haven't the faintest idea what it means with most of them though.
    No i doubt you could read Urdu, Farsi (Persian) or Arabic because it uses a different script. Nastaʿlīq. I doubt you could read Chinese either as its pictorial.
  8. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Jul '14 01:21
    I am not trying to prove they are better, the question is, if he had followed the teachings of Jehovahs Witnesses would he have killed those innocent women and children.
    If you are the "shining example" of what JW teaching is about, then there is absolutely no telling what he'd do, just as no one here can tell just what ridiculous crap you're going to spew next.
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Jul '14 01:21
    Don't you know? You are the Jehovah's Witness, not me.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    19 Jul '14 01:27
    Just answer the question and the fact that you claim Cheyenne decent is irrelevant, the question is not about you nor your megalomania its about whether the Methodist minister was a real Christian and as far as i can remember you stated previously that you were a Methodist, or has your faith conveniently waned in light of the above.

So if he had ...[text shortened]... led those innocent women and children? lets see if you have the honesty and integrity to answer?
    After your insults, I'm not going to give you the time of day.

Take your rudeness elsewhere and leave me alone.

You might think you'd know a real Christian, or even that you are one, but Jesus himself certainly wouldn't know you.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jul '14 01:342 edits
    After your insults, I'm not going to give you the time of day.

Take your rudeness elsewhere and leave me alone.

You might think you'd know a real Christian, or even that you are one, but Jesus himself certainly wouldn't know you.
    Just as i figured you have neither the honesty nor the integrity to answer, Adios! I don't think we shall be asking you any further questions on what makes a real Christian.
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jul '14 01:36
    Don't you know? You are the Jehovah's Witness, not me.
    Oh dear, third time asking and you could not muster either the honesty or the integrity to answer yet when you are dishing it out you can hardly shut up.
  13. Account suspended
    Moves
    19 Jul '14 01:39
    If you are the "shining example" of what JW teaching is about, then there is absolutely no telling what he'd do, just as no one here can tell just what ridiculous crap you're going to spew next.
    Still dishing it out but refusing to take it, oh dear, you do realise that these posts you are making are more a reflection of you than the people you seek to vilify and you a 'Real Christian', as well, the shame of it.
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    19 Jul '14 02:19
    Oh dear, third time asking and you could not muster either the honesty or the integrity to answer yet when you are dishing it out you can hardly shut up.
    Well my honest answer is that if he had been a Jehovah's Witness that more white settlers would have been scalped and murdered by the Indians, because he would not have tried to stop or fought against them.
  15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    19 Jul '14 05:09
    Well my honest answer is that if he had been a Jehovah's Witness that more white settlers would have been scalped and murdered by the Indians, because he would not have tried to stop or fought against them.
    Yeah Ron, just get out your guns and kill them all. Right? Of course you would have.......

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree