1. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    29 Sep '12 16:50
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    I am thankful that the founders of this country were Christians and not JW's... We would still be under British rule.
    And that's so bad?
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    29 Sep '12 16:51
    Originally posted by FMF
    So are you saying that, in Paul's eyes - so to speak, that members of your sect are the only true followers of Jesus because you agree with each other?
    Thanks....
  3. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    29 Sep '12 16:52
    Originally posted by FMF
    I don't see where you have quoted Paul as saying that followers of Jesus not being in agreement would be "a great thing".
    Lol. And why wouldn't that be a great thing?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Sep '12 16:56
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Thanks....
    Thanks? So you are claiming that Jehovah's Witnesses are the only true followers of Jesus, and you base this - to some degree - on the Paul quote you have cited?
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Sep '12 16:571 edit
    Lol. And why wouldn't that be a great thing?
    Do you or don't you have a Paul quote to cover the assertion you have made?

You cited Paul as saying followers of Jesus "would be in complete agreement" and then you add that it's "a great thing" that followers of Jesus are NOT in agreement. How is this latter assertion based on Paul's writing at all?
  6. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    29 Sep '12 17:24
    Originally posted by FMF
    Thanks? So you are claiming that Jehovah's Witnesses are the only true followers of Jesus, and you base this - to some degree - on the Paul quote you have cited?
    According to the bible.....

For just one example the bible says not to kill another human.

How many christian religions do not accept going to war by any means or supporting wars, say by employment by their members?
  7. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    29 Sep '12 17:25
    Originally posted by FMF
    Do you or don't you have a Paul quote to cover the assertion you have made?

You cited Paul as saying followers of Jesus "would be in complete agreement" and then you add that it's "a great thing" that followers of Jesus are NOT in agreement. How is this latter assertion based on Paul's writing at all?
    Oh my...Not worth answering.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    29 Sep '12 17:33
    According to the bible.....

For just one example the bible says not to kill another human.

How many christian religions do not accept going to war by any means or supporting wars, say by employment by their members?
    Why not be unequivocal? Are you claiming that Jehovah's Witnesses are the only followers of Jesus, and that other Christians are not followers of Jesus, yes or no?
  9. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    29 Sep '12 17:371 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    Why not be unequivocal? Are you claiming that Jehovah's Witnesses are the only followers of Jesus, and that other Christians are not followers of Jesus, yes or no?
    According to the bible. Take that answer or forget it...........................
  10. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    29 Sep '12 17:58
    According to the bible. Take that answer or forget it...........................
    What a warm charming attitude you have galveston.
  11. Account suspended
    Moves
    29 Sep '12 18:50
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    no wonder, its enough to make any man tear the bum oot his troosers!
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    29 Sep '12 18:56
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    You know clearly why I answer him like that as it will go on, and on, and on, and on, and well get the point.
  13. Joined
    16 Jan '07
    Moves
    29 Sep '12 23:28
    You know clearly why I answer him like that as it will go on, and on, and on, and on, and well get the point.
    it wouldnt need to go on and on if you ever answered with honesty and clarity.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    30 Sep '12 01:47
    I only press you to answer clearly because you often contradict yourself, dodge questions or obfuscate, or - so often - deflect with personal remarks.

So now, having pressed you, we have it clearly from you: Jehovah's Witnesses are the only followers of Jesus.

Doesn't it seem odd that such a momentous and specific "fact" about the Jehovah's Witness organisation was not prophesized by the bible?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree