1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    06 Mar '15 00:59
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Creating life in the lab would prove you don't need a deity to make life. That in turn would mean the possibility of life elsewhere in the solar system and the universe goes up exponentially.

We THINK life will show up anywhere there is a halfway decent environment for life to develop, like early Mars or maybe the deep oceans of Europa or Titan.

The ...[text shortened]... photosynthesis and so forth, the kind of reproductive process it uses, sexual, non-sexual, etc..
    I think you are (possibly deliberately) missing my point, which is that man would have just proved that creation of life is possible and if possible then in the scale of permutations, a probable cause.
  2. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Mar '15 02:24
    Originally posted by OdBod
    Bowerbird, Termites ,Lion hunting tactics etc.
    Nope. 😏
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    06 Mar '15 02:27
    So, you can breath a sigh of relief for now. Just wait, you will have the proverbial egg on your face eventually.
    Nope. 😏
  4. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    06 Mar '15 11:26
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Nope. 😏
    Well then. All the more egg for you when it DOES happen.
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Mar '15 04:38
    Well then. All the more egg for you when it DOES happen.
    Nope. 😏
  6. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Mar '15 16:39
    Nope. 😏
    Ah, you mean you will just find a way to rationalize that development all away. I get it.
  7. Joined
    22 Sep '07
    Moves
    07 Mar '15 16:54
    Ah, you mean you will just find a way to rationalize that development all away. I get it.
    I think Mr Hinds is caught up in a smug😏 feed back loop. Which seems to replicate his religious thinking.
  8. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Mar '15 17:17
    Originally posted by OdBod
    I think Mr Hinds is caught up in a smug😏 feed back loop. Which seems to replicate his religious thinking.
    Kind of like that Joni Mitchell song, you know the one, right?
  9. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Mar '15 18:25
    Your attempt to rationalize the existence of God all away doesn't work. 😏
  10. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    07 Mar '15 18:48
    Your attempt to rationalize the existence of God all away doesn't work. 😏
    So have your god tell ME it's real, then I will believe. Human's telling me a god is real, forget it.
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    07 Mar '15 21:31
    So have your god tell ME it's real, then I will believe. Human's telling me a god is real, forget it.
    You belive many other things that humans tell you, like the earth is billions of years old and that man evolved from some type of monkey or fish or some other crap. 😏
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    09 Mar '15 03:131 edit
    http://phys.org/news/2015-03-nasa-ames-blocks-life-laboratory.html

This goes way beyond the Miller-Urey experiments.
    These scientists are playing around with matter.

MATTER..........is not life.

Stupid atheists scientists ...........will try and bash round pegs into square holes forever, if it means they are believing they are creating life.

LIFE IS SPIRITUAL..............and no one can create spirit.

NOT NOW.......................AND NOT EVER.
  13. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    09 Mar '15 03:47
    Originally posted by Dasa

LIFE IS SPIRITUAL..............and no one can create spirit.

Get back to us when you find a "spirit".
    Record/measure its properties.
    You know ... proof.
  14. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    09 Mar '15 11:57
    You belive many other things that humans tell you, like the earth is billions of years old and that man evolved from some type of monkey or fish or some other crap. 😏
    I am speaking about humans talking as if they know supernatural things. Evolution is just about what happens to life after it comes about, however it comes about. That is not supernatural, that is nature at its finest.

It is utterly incomprehensible how you could think a deity would WANT to spend all its time massaging trillions of life forms on a daily basis to steer said life to some unknown and unknowable goal.

Your stance suggests a level of religious paranoia and obsessive compulsive behavior to such a degree as to suggest mental illness.
  15. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    09 Mar '15 14:253 edits
    I am speaking about humans talking as if they know supernatural things. Evolution is just about what happens to life after it comes about, however it comes about. That is not supernatural, that is nature at its finest.

It is utterly incomprehensible how you could think a deity would WANT to spend all its time massaging trillions of life forms on a daily ...[text shortened]... igious paranoia and obsessive compulsive behavior to such a degree as to suggest mental illness.
    There is no credible explanation of how life began other than by supernatural means. And we know very little about what happens to life after it comes about by the speculation of evolutionists.

The goal is not unknown and unknowable. We are informed of the goal in the Holy Bible. And I do not believe it is religious paranoia and obsessive compulsive behavior to consider how our actions will effect our future. That is what many call being prudent. 😏

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree