anti-intellectualism

anti-intellectualism

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
25 Apr 14

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
spot on for what? you think you can just come along and dumb scriptures on people and hope that they get the sense of why you posted it? Shoddy very shoddy teaching indeed. I always provide an explanation of why I post a verse.
And usually, it's counter to what normal people consider the actual meaning of the verse.

rc

Moves
25 Apr 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
And usually, it's counter to what normal people consider the actual meaning of the verse.
what are you drooling about now?

Moves
25 Apr 14

what are you drooling about now?
Another post you don't understand.

Perhaps this is not the thread for you?

rc

Moves
25 Apr 14

Originally posted by divegeester
Another post you don't understand.

Perhaps this is not the thread for you?
this is my thread and I have to issue warnings to droolers, slobbers and emotionalists like you.

Moves
25 Apr 14

this is my thread and I have to issue warnings to droolers, slobbers and emotionalists like you.
All posts containing personal remarks and insults will be ignored.

rc

Moves
25 Apr 14

All posts containing personal remarks and insults will be ignored.
good peace at last!

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
25 Apr 14

good peace at last!
I think a good insult is worth its salt so robbie get real get a life and a religion that pees no one off.

rc

Moves
25 Apr 14

Originally posted by redbarons
I think a good insult is worth its salt so robbie get real get a life and a religion that pees no one off.
please dont offer me any more unsolicited advice. I have a wonderful life, I am full of joy and happiness and I dont want to be sucked into the emptiness of nothingness that you offer.

Moves
25 Apr 14

please dont offer me any more unsolicited advice. I have a wonderful life, I am full of joy and happiness and I dont want to be sucked into the emptiness of nothingness that you offer.
You haven't appeared to be full of joy and happiness in some of your recent 'wheels off pants down' threads.

rc

Moves
25 Apr 14

You haven't appeared to be full of joy and happiness in some of your recent 'wheels off pants down' threads.
perhaps if you stopped believing in your own propaganda you would refrain from slobbering so much. I am always happy and convivial.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
26 Apr 14

perhaps if you stopped believing in your own propaganda you would refrain from slobbering so much. I am always happy and convivial.
Always happy and convivial? You once admitted this -

i readily admit that i can be sharp tongued and abrasive, even obnoxious and spiteful.......

rc

Moves
26 Apr 14
4 edits

Originally posted by Proper Knob
Always happy and convivial? You once admitted this -

i readily admit that i can be sharp tongued and abrasive, even obnoxious and spiteful.......
I am a man of great complexity! 😛 but that was the old me, i have changed and generally i think i am happy and convivial, feel free to disagree. How many times have you excommunicated me? twice now I think and I never once held a grudge against you for it. Thats because I am friendly and convivial.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
26 Apr 14

This is one of the most ironic things you've ever said.

rc

Moves
26 Apr 14

Originally posted by Suzianne
This is one of the most ironic things you've ever said.
how would you know? you make hundreds of assertions you can never substantiate.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
26 Apr 14

how would you know? you make hundreds of assertions you can never substantiate.
Ding Ding Seconds out Round 2