1. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 19:33
    when i was younger, i had some sort of anxiety or OCD disorder but im not a psychologist and can't tell the difference and one of them was going to hell. some things i did was fear praying to the devil, and so i actually did attempt to do it; when you fear something or obsess over something so much like that, you tend to give in and do it apparently. then, i drew 666 on my hand and washed it off immediately. would you go to hell for that? would you go to hell for getting it tattooed?
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 19:36
    ..yes...
  3. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 19:36
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    when i was younger, i had some sort of anxiety or OCD disorder but im not a psychologist and can't tell the difference and one of them was going to hell. some things i did was fear praying to the devil, and so i actually did attempt to do it; when you fear something or obsess over something so much like that, you tend to give in and do it apparently. t ...[text shortened]... t off immediately. would you go to hell for that? would you go to hell for getting it tattooed?
    What benefit is there to fear something? How has it benefited you?
  4. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 19:38
    when i was younger, i had some sort of anxiety or OCD disorder but im not a psychologist and can't tell the difference and one of them was going to hell. some things i did was fear praying to the devil, and so i actually did attempt to do it; when you fear something or obsess over something so much like that, you tend to give in and do it apparently. t ...[text shortened]... t off immediately. would you go to hell for that? would you go to hell for getting it tattooed?
    If we are judged by an Almighty for our deeds, then our motivations are part of the package. 666 is just a number. You could tattoo your phone number on your arm if that makes you happy. But if you do so as a sign of choosing direct opposition to God, believing in God and flipping that god the bird at the same time, then I imagine you'd be judged rather harshly. That's not the same as a kid writing on his arm to see what will happen.
  5. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 19:40
    Originally posted by whodey
    What benefit is there to fear something? How has it benefited you?
    i did not choose to
  6. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 19:41
    Originally posted by pawnhandler
    If we are judged by an Almighty for our deeds, then our motivations are part of the package. 666 is just a number. You could tattoo your phone number on your arm if that makes you happy. But if you do so as a sign of choosing direct opposition to God, believing in God and flipping that god the bird at the same time, then I imagine you'd be judged rather harshly. That's not the same as a kid writing on his arm to see what will happen.
    well i guess that answers my second part, i am no longer religious and i wanted a 666 tattoo
  7. tinyurl.com/ywohm
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 19:49
    well i guess that answers my second part, i am no longer religious and i wanted a 666 tattoo
    What's your motivation? You don't have to tell me, I'm asking so you're sure yourself ... especially since getting rid of one isn't easy.
  8. Joined
    31 May '07
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 19:52
    Your childhood was pretty messed up eh?
  9. Subscriberjosephw
    Owner
    Scoffer Mocker
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 19:56
    No!
  10. Account suspended
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 19:59
    yes...i ran a tattoo parlor and a devil appeared to me...he handed me an eviction notice for not paying the rent...the devil is a mean landlord..
  11. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 20:05
    Originally posted by pawnhandler
    What's your motivation? You don't have to tell me, I'm asking so you're sure yourself ... especially since getting rid of one isn't easy.
    to shock people and to express myself, and also a lil bit of rebellion
  12. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 20:09
    i did not choose to
    Who is forcing you?
  13. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 20:12
    Who is forcing you?
    idk, thats a debate topic though
  14. The sky
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 20:14
    Who is forcing you?
    Don't you fear anything, or did so as a child? If you do or did, was it a choice? And if it was, why did you make that choice? I had a lot of fears as a child and still have some irrational fears today, and it certainly isn't a choice. Nobody is forcing me, of course. It's a psychological reaction.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    25 Nov '07 20:14
    idk, thats a debate topic though
    You know, there is truth in what you say. Just know that God NEVER is the one forcing you to do anything, if you get my drift. It is his counterpart that tries to force himself upon you my friend and only God can deliver you. Just know that no one likes living in fear, therefore, seek a better path than the one you are on.....that is if you want change.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree