1. Standard memberRBHILL
    Acts 13:48
    California
    Moves
    05 May '05 05:44
    Originally posted by xxxenophobe
    Yeah.. they dont "charge" you.. they ask for "donations" silly... 😉
    First off B.G. doesn't need money he has it, but more importantly he has a relationship with the Lord. All that donation money, lots of it will pay the singer and a lot will go to missions around the world.
  2. Joined
    20 Apr '05
    Moves
    05 May '05 19:44
    Must we get so serious?
  3. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    05 May '05 21:01

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

4. Joined
    21 May '04
    Moves
    06 May '05 00:02
    Originally posted by TrollGirl28
    Anyone believe in witches?
    There is proof of them.
    whats not to believe?
  5. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    06 May '05 00:17
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Dahlink...you don't know this crowd yet. Most of these guys were drawn to this thread on the off-chance that they would get to communicate with a female. Moths to a flame. We've got some strange social types here.
    Are witches by definition female? I know that is the popular belief. Maybe it's like nurses.
  6. Joined
    21 May '04
    Moves
    06 May '05 00:20
    Originally posted by Coletti
    Are witches by definition female? I know that is the popular belief. Maybe it's like nurses.
    no
  7. NY
    Moves
    06 May '05 04:20
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Dahlink...you don't know this crowd yet. Most of these guys were drawn to this thread on the off-chance that they would get to communicate with a female. Moths to a flame. We've got some strange social types here.
    There ya go again... perpetuationg the belief that all witches are female.. let me reitterate... my old coven was 80% male.. but then again.. ive seen all Female covens.. but how bout equal rights eh! lol.. 😛
  8. Joined
    02 May '05
    Moves
    06 May '05 04:53
    Originally posted by TrollGirl28
    Anyone believe in witches?
    There is proof of them.
    yes as i am one but there is a lot of stereo types about witches and witch craft most of it is about helping people and your self and alot of natural healing but i will admit that there are a few people that abuse the powers that they have in a dark way but i take comfort in knowing that is going to get it all back threefold
  9. Standard memberTirau Dan
    Enjoying Life
    Tirau NZ
    Moves
    06 May '05 11:33
    Originally posted by outbackjill
    yes as i am one but there is a lot of stereo types about witches and witch craft most of it is about helping people and your self and alot of natural healing but i will admit that there are a few people that abuse the powers that they have in a dark way but i take comfort in knowing that is going to get it all back threefold
    Good for you.. I hate the bigots that condemn before they understand.. I don't but a witch I worked with picked up on a health problem I had and told me how to make it go away.. I did and it work.. It was only to take dolomite.. nothing hocus pocus but I was very impressed with the result... I had seen several doctors and fully discussed it..they were hopeless. She picked it up at morning tea without saying a word..

10. Standard memberColetti
    W.P. Extraordinaire
    State of Franklin
    Moves
    06 May '05 17:37
    Originally posted by outbackjill
    Do you use terms like warlock? I have very little knowledge of 'real-life' witches.
  11. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    06 May '05 18:04

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree