1. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Oct '20 13:57
    @dj2becker said
    Of course you’re not even going to try and understand my interpretation.
    I have made by position abundantly clear, so much so that even the atheist's on this site who read what I write understand and can even teach you what Jesus said about eternal life in the Kingdom of God.

You are not able to do that. This is proof that your doctrine is nonsense.
  2. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    11 Oct '20 15:45
    @dj2becker said
    Using that logic you shouldn’t ask me a question I asked Raj as our beliefs about salvation are different.
    Utter nonsense. What is the matter with you? Seriously.
  3. PenTesting
    Moves
    11 Oct '20 15:51
    @fmf said
    Utter nonsense. What is the matter with you? Seriously.
    The mans level of stupidity is incredible.
  4. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    12 Oct '20 07:252 edits
    @rajk999 said
    I have made by position abundantly clear, so much so that even the atheist's on this site who read what I write understand and can even teach you what Jesus said about eternal life in the Kingdom of God.

You are not able to do that. This is proof that your doctrine is nonsense.
    Yes of course atheists are going to support your unbiblical view that you don’t have to believe to be saved. I have given you a number of texts where I have quoted the words of Christ that contradicts your doctrine of salvation by works. It’s intriguing to note that you have not responded to them but rather resort to lame insults.
  5. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Oct '20 10:43
    @dj2becker said
    Yes of course atheists are going to support your unbiblical view that you don’t have to believe to be saved. I have given you a number of texts where I have quoted the words of Christ that contradicts your doctrine of salvation by works. It’s intriguing to note that you have not responded to them but rather resort to lame insults.
    Atheists do not support anything in the bible. They believe it to be a story book. What they do is that they UNDERSTAND the teachings of Christ because these teachings of Christ makes sense. The expression 'salvation by works' is not in the bible, Christ never used it and neither have I, so I do not understand the rest of your nonsense post.

Your church teaches that these sick evil crooked people who have professed their faith in Christ, [eg your cult leaders who have sexually molested children, and bystanders like yourself who have observed these events for decades, and did nothing] are all saved and are all 'going to heaven'. This doctrine is completely contrary to the bible, and yet, that is what you preach. You encourage and support sin and evil, by your words and by your actions.
  6. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    12 Oct '20 11:27
    @rajk999 said
    Atheists do not support anything in the bible. They believe it to be a story book. What they do is that they UNDERSTAND the teachings of Christ because these teachings of Christ makes sense. The expression 'salvation by works' is not in the bible, Christ never used it and neither have I, so I do not understand the rest of your nonsense post.

Your church teaches that thes ...[text shortened]... that is what you preach. You encourage and support sin and evil, by your words and by your actions.
    When exactly did I say that I stood and observed things happening and did nothing?

You are completely twisting everything I say. You seem to be thriving under FMF’s tutelage.
  7. PenTesting
    Moves
    12 Oct '20 11:44
    @dj2becker said
    When exactly did I say that I stood and observed things happening and did nothing?

You are completely twisting everything I say. You seem to be thriving under FMF’s tutelage.
    Actions speaks louder than words.
  8. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    12 Oct '20 11:52
    @rajk999 said
    Actions speaks louder than words.
    You would do well to heed your own advice.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Oct '20 12:42
    @dj2becker

Do you feel at all traumatised by your cult experience, and if so, do you also feel that you are too attached to that trauma?
  10. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    14 Oct '20 14:55
    @divegeester said
    @dj2becker

Do you feel at all traumatised by your cult experience, and if so, do you also feel that you are too attached to that trauma?
    Looking for more information to troll with ?
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    14 Oct '20 15:11
    @dj2becker said
    Looking for more information to troll with ?
    I'm addressing the connected content of your two recent and current threads.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 10:50
    @dj2becker said
    I would not make such a claim even if it were true. Of course I know them. They were drilled into me for 25 years.
    You were asked if you know the teachings of Jesus? What exactly was "drilled" into for 25 years? Doctrine you see as correct or doctrine you see as incorrect?
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 10:54
    @dj2becker said
    Yes of course atheists are going to support your unbiblical view that you don’t have to believe to be saved.
    How many atheists have you spoken to who believe they are going to be "saved" and give their "support" to people who tell them that?
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 10:581 edit
    @dj2becker said
    I have given you a number of texts where I have quoted the words of Christ that contradicts your doctrine of salvation by works.
    So, wait a minute. You were a "salvation by works" Christian, as you put it, for 25 years? And now you are not? This sounds like a whole brand new claim you are making about yourself.
  15. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    18 Oct '20 11:041 edit
    @fmf said
    So, wait a minute. You were a "salvation by works" Christian, you put it, for 25 years? And now you are not? This sounds like a whole brand new claim you are making about yourself.
    It’s like you’ve never read or processed anything I’ve ever said before. Provide the ‘old claim’ that I’ve allegedly made to make you think otherwise.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree