1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Mar '18 07:062 edits
    @Sonship has claimed that there are beings on other worlds who are able to witness the the burning alive of billions of non believers in hell as a warning to them.

Do any of the posters in this thread feel there is any credence to this claim or any correlation with the space-demon proposal made by Romans1009 and FreakyKBH?
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Mar '18 18:55
    Originally posted by @js357
    Those are not mutually exclusive categories.
    That’s true. In fact I suspect most “unidentified flying object” reports belong in the natural phenomenon category or are hoaxes.

But there are some, albeit few, that don’t seem to be natural phenomenon or hoaxes, based on video recordings, testimony of credible witnesses, such as airline pilots and police officers, etc.

Those are the ones that are puzzling.

And if one believes abductions have occurred, a consistent part of the abductees’ report is that extraterrestrials were stopped when the abductee invoked the name of Jesus Christ. Not all abductees did that, though.
  3. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Mar '18 18:58
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    “Two thumbs up”

What in particular did you like about FreakyKBH’s post?
    I believe technology has been shared and that extraterrestrials are actually fallen angels (i.e. demons.)

I had forgotten about the shared technology part and appreciated it being mentioned.
  4. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Mar '18 19:01
    Correct me if i go wrong in summarising:

“Fallen angels” (I presume you mean demons) are flying around in spaceships which utilise a form of “unreal” (whatever that is) propulsion mechanisms while being chased by military aircraft.

This is all kept secret from the general population, except from yourself and others who have been telling you that ...[text shortened]... ons will soon be enticing us to “adopt thier ways”.

Well karoly and Romans1009 bought it. 🙄
    If they exist in the spiritual realm, tiger, they’re not physical beings, nor are the craft that people report seeing. They can appear and be viewable to our eyes, but that doesn’t mean they have physical, fleshy form or substance.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Mar '18 19:05
    “Whole groups” huh, wow that must mean there is some truth in it I guess.

How does this stuff make the religious look “not good”?
    If I may provide my opinion to a question asked if someone else, the mainstream media in America (and probably elsewhere) have ridiculed the whole subject of extraterrestrials and specifically people who claim to have seen UFOs to such an extent that people are viewed as nuts if they take the subject seriously.

In recent years (very recent years,) there have been a few media reports that took the subject seriously but the stigma remains.
  6. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Mar '18 19:09
    How does speculating about space demons help you relax?
    You certainly are full of questions today, tiger.

Did you ever see a UFO on one of your all-night benders?

Is it true extraterrestrials tried to abduct you but the smell of your breath after an all-night bender repelled them? Did one of the extraterrestrials actually say, “They call us demons? Smell this guy’s breath. He’s the real demon!”
  7. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Mar '18 19:14
    @Sonship has claimed that there are beings on other worlds who are able to witness the the burning alive of billions of non believers in hell as a warning to them.

Do any of the posters in this thread feel there is any credence to this claim or any correlation with the space-demon proposal made by Romans1009 and FreakyKBH?
    I don’t believe there are beings elsewhere in the universe that are physical in nature as we are.

I don’t think the Bible necessarily negates that possibility but I haven’t really looked into whether it does or not.

I realize atheists like to fancy there are countless other civilizations out there based on the number of stars and hypothetical number of planets revolving around them, but I think that’s because such an idea, in their view, discredits the Bible.
  8. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    13 Mar '18 19:16
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    That’s true. In fact I suspect most “unidentified flying object” reports belong in the natural phenomenon category or are hoaxes.

But there are some, albeit few, that don’t seem to be natural phenomenon or hoaxes, based on video recordings, testimony of credible witnesses, such as airline pilots and police officers, etc.

Those are the ones that are ...[text shortened]... stopped when the abductee invoked the name of Jesus Christ. Not all abductees did that, though.
    YouTube
  9. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Mar '18 19:21
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    I don’t believe there are beings elsewhere in the universe that are physical in nature as we are.

I don’t think the Bible necessarily negates that possibility but I haven’t really looked into whether it does or not.

I realize atheists like to fancy there are countless other civilizations out there based on the number of stars and hypothetical numbe ...[text shortened]... lving around them, but I think that’s because such an idea, in their view, discredits the Bible.
    I believe that God has been around for eons and eons and has been creating worlds with intelligent life by the millions and millions.

The heavenly host ie God, angels, other beings number many hundreds of billions.

Surely they are not all out there staring at this boring planet.
  10. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    13 Mar '18 19:34
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    I believe that God has been around for eons and eons and has been creating worlds with intelligent life by the millions and millions.

The heavenly host ie God, angels, other beings number many hundreds of billions.

Physical life forms 'certainly' live on other planets. (And they're not demons).

We differ though on who put them there. 🙂
  11. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    13 Mar '18 19:381 edit
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Physical life forms 'certainly' live on other planets. (And they're not demons).

So you believe physical forms live on other planets even though you have no evidence to support that, and you don’t believe in God, even though there is evidence to support the Resurrection of Jesus Christ?

🙄
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    13 Mar '18 19:381 edit
    Originally posted by @rajk999

Maybe but not scripturally supportable:

Is sin confined to this planet only?

“We know that the whole creation has been groaning as in the pains of childbirth right up to the present time.”
  13. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Mar '18 19:411 edit
    Maybe but not scripturally supportable:

Is sin confined to this planet only? “The whole of creation has been groaning in anticipation of redemption”
    Not everything that is true or makes sense has to be scripturally supportable. Who knows what is going on in other planets regarding sin. If they exist they will surely be at different states of development. The whole of creation on this planet, is quite likely what that means.
  14. PenTesting
    Moves
    13 Mar '18 19:53
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke

I say its the very same God.
  15. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    13 Mar '18 20:20
    What did you like about it?
    I liked Freaky's views, they mirror my own

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree