1. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Account suspended
    Moves
    14 Mar '18 10:01
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    And (based on your previous posting), how would you know anything about him that might be a "surprise" to a christian?
    “But as it is written, Eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.

But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.”

(1 Corinthians 2:9-10)
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Mar '18 10:39
    And (based on your previous posting), how would you know anything about him that might be a "surprise" to a christian?
    Its not a 'he'
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Mar '18 10:42
    How do you think we are "protected"?

Btw, are you going to waffle on in your usual incoherent way...?
    1. The righteous are protected . Please refer to Apathists earlier post for clarity

2. Waffle on? My posts are short and sweet
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Mar '18 10:431 edit
    How do you think we are "protected"?

Btw, are you going to waffle on in your usual incoherent way...?
    1. The righteous are protected . Please refer to Apathists earlier post for clarity

2. Waffle on? My posts are short and sweet

edit: I coulda deleted this but it woulda made me look too smart
  5. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    14 Mar '18 13:50
    Originally posted by @rajk999
    Not everything that is true or makes sense has to be scripturally supportable. Who knows what is going on in other planets regarding sin. If they exist they will surely be at different states of development. The whole of creation on this planet, is quite likely what that means.
    "Not everything that is true or makes sense has to be scripturally supportable."

Really? This is hysterical coming from the one who continually says, "Where in the Bible did Jesus say that?"

I've been saying this for years, and every time I do, you call me a reprobate, or some such. You've said for years that the only important thing is the words of Jesus. You even use this to deny the words of Paul. You've fought this concept every time anyone brings it up. And yet now, just because the very same words come from YOUR mouth, they are suddenly true for you? Give me a break.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    14 Mar '18 14:04
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    [b]"Not everything that is true or makes sense has to be scripturally supportable."

Really? This is hysterical coming from the one who continually says, "Where in the Bible did Jesus say that?"

I've been saying this for years, and every time I do, you call me a reprobate, or some such. You've said for years that the only important thing is the ...[text shortened]... ause the very same words come from YOUR mouth, they are suddenly true for you? Give me a break.[/b]
    You should shack up with Ghost of a Duke

Lmfao
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Mar '18 13:271 edit
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Waffle on? My posts are short and sweet
    You’re a nice enough guy and I genuinely like you, but to be fair you talk crap most of the time.
  8. PenTesting
    Moves
    15 Mar '18 14:14
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    [b]"Not everything that is true or makes sense has to be scripturally supportable."

I've been saying this for years, and every time I do, you call me a reprobate, or some such. You've said for years that the only important thing is the ...[text shortened]... ause the very same words come from YOUR mouth, they are suddenly true for you? Give me a break.[/b]
    You are really a dunce of the highest order.

Everything that we speak of pertaining to Christianity - Jesus Christ, the Apostles and pertaining to the Bible has to be scripturally supported in the Bible otherwise it is fabricated.

We are speaking of UFOs and life on other planets ...moron. You want a bible reference for that or is it that we cannot discuss these matters.
  9. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Mar '18 15:12
    You’re a nice enough guy and I genuinely like you, but to be fair you talk crap most of the time.
    Ouch. Brutal honesty at work.
  10. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    15 Mar '18 16:21
    Correct me if i go wrong in summarising:

“Fallen angels” (I presume you mean demons) are flying around in spaceships which utilise a form of “unreal” (whatever that is) propulsion mechanisms while being chased by military aircraft.

This is all kept secret from the general population, except from yourself and others who have been telling you that ...[text shortened]... ons will soon be enticing us to “adopt thier ways”.

Well karoly and Romans1009 bought it. 🙄
    “Fallen angels” (I presume you mean demons)
    Yes.

are flying around in spaceships
    Or, what appears to be vessels capable of space travel.

which utilise a form of “unreal” (whatever that is) propulsion mechanisms
    The “unreal” descriptor was applied to the results, i.e., we have nothing which is capable of such results that is also widely known.

while being chased by military aircraft.
    In some cases, yes.
    Otherwise, simply observed by folks both associated with the military and otherwise unaffiliated.
    Such observations have been reported for six plus decades, going back even further if we’re to believe the hieroglyphics of ancient societies.

This is all kept secret from the general population, except from yourself and others…
    It has been anything but a secret… for the people who have witnessed the interpolation throughout the years.
    From the very beginning, the local media was keen on reporting such interactions but coverage of these experiences stopped nearly cold in the early going, with barely a blip in the ensuing years.
    Well, until more recently, I suppose.

Here, a man who was deputy secretary of defense for intelligence under both Clinton and Bush is raising the call for the military to be forthcoming about what they clearly already know:

http://wapo.st/2Deg6Oj?tid=ss_mail&utm_term=.0b67b07a7ac2

This one references a different man who formerly worked in the Pentagon, and headed up the former Senate majority leader Harry Reid-sponsored “Advanced Aviation Threat Program,” a highly camouflaged arm of the Defense Intelligence Agency, itself purposely nestled virtually undetectable under the umbrella of the Department of Defense:

https://www.cnn.com/2017/12/18/politics/luis-elizondo-ufo-pentagon/index.html

Both of these articles came out very late to the party, featuring videos recorded in the cockpit of an F/A-18 Hornet as the pilot attempts to track the crafts observed.
    Despite it’s nearly $30M price tag, the Hornet, a twin-engine, supersonic, all-weather, carrier-capable, multirole combat jet--- with a top speed of Mach 1.8 (1,190 MPH)--- was no match for the unexplainable speed of the inexplicable objects.
    Whatever they were, they departed the scene leaving the poor Hornets feeling like Hildebrand & Wolfmüllers wistfully watching the Kawasaki Ninja H2R zip out of sight, with or without their dates.
    It’s unclear if even our fastest aircraft, the X-15 (topping out at nearly 5,000 MPH) would be able to fare much better.

... and others who have been telling you that these space-demons will soon be enticing us to “adopt thier ways”.
    Again, this is one of several speculative theories regarding the recent resurgence--- and now more generally acknowledged--- occurrences of interaction with unknown objects of undetermined origins.
    While it isn’t the only idea being bandied about, it seems the most plausible of the ones I’ve heard.

That, or, as also suggested, they eat us for lunch.
  11. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Mar '18 16:28
    Originally posted by @freakykbh
    [b]“Fallen angels” (I presume you mean demons)
    Yes.

are flying around in spaceships
    Or, what appears to be vessels capable of space travel.

which utilise a form of “unreal” (whatever that is) propulsion mechanisms
    The “unreal” descriptor was applied to the results, i.e., we have nothing which is capable of such results that is a ...[text shortened]... he most plausible of the ones I’ve heard.

That, or, as also suggested, they eat us for lunch.[/b]
    Hang on, hang on.

'space-demons will soon be enticing us to adopt their ways...seems the most plausible of the ones I’ve heard.'

Well, that's something I never expected to read on an internet forum.
  12. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    15 Mar '18 16:361 edit
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Hang on, hang on.

'space-demons will soon be enticing us to adopt their ways...seems the most plausible of the ones I’ve heard.'

Well, that's something I never expected to read on an internet forum.
    For starters, you have employed the term "space-demons," not anyone else.
    I think they're a ruse, i.e., I think what appears as aliens are actually fallen angels.

Perhaps you have (or have heard) a more plausible purpose for the flourishing exchanges the world has been experiencing?
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Mar '18 16:44
    Originally posted by @freakykbh
    For starters, you have employed the term "space-demons," not anyone else.
    I think they're a ruse, i.e., I think what appears as aliens are actually fallen angels.

Perhaps you have (or have heard) a more plausible purpose for the flourishing exchanges the world has been experiencing?
    What are you talking about? Space-demons came from your post.

But by all means, replace space-demons with fallen angels. Doesn't make you any less crazy.
  14. Unknown Territories
    Moves
    15 Mar '18 17:341 edit
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    What are you talking about? Space-demons came from your post.

But by all means, replace space-demons with fallen angels. Doesn't make you any less crazy.
    Space-demons came from your post.
    No, it emphatically did not.
    Taking words from their context and tossing them for your desired result does not constitute anything remotely close to a quote.

You're calling me crazy?
    That's rich.
    Comment on the actual topic, why don't you?
    I've done at least some of the pesky leg work of research for you, so perhaps you can lower yourself long enough to chime in on that instead of the immature passive/aggressive tack of childish insults you usually employ.
  15. Joined
    02 Jan '06
    Moves
    15 Mar '18 17:42
    Originally posted by @romans1009
    That video was really interesting (just watched it.)

Thanks for posting.
    Sure thing, it's nothing new for the average pilot.

Something is definitely askew.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree