1. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    13 Oct '12 17:37
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    You are severely deceived by Satan the Devil.

[b]But Jesus answered and said to them, "You are mistaken, not understanding the Scriptures nor the power of God."

(Matthew 22:29 NASB)

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy![/b]
    you are severely deceived by satan the devil.

"But Jesus answered and said to them, "You are mistaken, not understanding the Scriptures nor the power of God."
  2. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    13 Oct '12 18:09
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    i haven't misrepresented the bible, the site at your link has done so.
    How so?
  3. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Oct '12 20:05
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    If your religion is so superior, you should be able to call on your god to prove it is real. If not, humans like you, above all, like you, will never coerce me or threaten me with violence. All you have are words and more words, just like the Muslims and Christians you so hate. You are nothing more or nothing less than all the rest of the religious duped.
    >sigh<

Don't you get that the very millisecond you receive your proof it will be too late?

There is a reason why faith is required.
  4. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Moves
    13 Oct '12 20:08
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Then why do you defend falsity to your last breath.
    Why do YOU?
  5. Playing with matches
    Moves
    13 Oct '12 20:46
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    >sigh<

Don't you get that the very millisecond you receive your proof it will be too late?

Hmm... I always thought of you as a godless heathen... and a harlot.
  6. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    13 Oct '12 23:27
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Hmm... I always thought of you as a godless heathen... and a harlot.
    Have you changed your mind, now? 😏
  7. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    13 Oct '12 23:365 edits
    >sigh<

Hi Suzianne...I have some magic beans for you which will make you super strong, super fast, super smart, and super resilient; all for the bargain price of just $99.99* a pop (you can pass them around to your friends and family if you like)!!! The only catch is that if you ask me to demonstrate they even work before you buy them, then this will stop them from working (that's part of their magic you see).

Feeling enticed by this offer?

Didn't think so!

--------------------------------
    *Reveal Hidden Content
    cheaper than the opportunity cost of spending the rest of your life kissing the arse of some figment of long\-since\-dead peoples\&#039; collective imagination
  8. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Oct '12 00:04
    Originally posted by Agerg
    Hi Suzianne...I have some magic beans for you which will make you super strong, super fast, super smart, and super resilient; all for the bargain price of just $99.99* a pop (you can pass them around to your friends and family if you like)!!! The only catch is that if you ask me to demonstrate they even work before you buy them, then this will stop them from w ...[text shortened]... ng the arse of some figment of long\-since\-dead peoples\' collective imagination[/hidden]
    Biogenesis is the law that life comes from life. In other words, life does not come from any thing that is not living. This has been declared a true law of science, not a theory or an hypothesis.

So what is this living source of all life? Does the Atheist have a logical and reasonable answer? I think not. The only logical and reasonable anwser is a living eternal being with the charateristics of the God of the Holy Bible. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!
  9. Standard memberAgerg
    The 'edit'or
    converging to it
    Moves
    14 Oct '12 00:091 edit
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    [b]Biogenesis is the law that life comes from life. In other words, life does not come from any thing that is not living. This has been declared a true law of science, not a theory or an hypothesis.

So what is this living source of all life? Does the Atheist have a logical and reasonable answer? I think not. The only logical and reasonable anwse ...[text shortened]... teristics of the God of the Holy Bible. 😏

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy![/b]
    ...? Does the Atheist have a...
    You don't need to capitalize the 'a' in atheist. Awesome as we are, our egos don't tend to be *that* big
  10. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    14 Oct '12 00:13
    >sigh<

that's ludicrous.
  11. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    14 Oct '12 00:202 edits
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    How so?
    it uses the old testament to justify disobedience to christ. christ changed a few things from the old testament.

Mat 5:38 "You have heard that it was said, 'Eye for eye, and tooth for tooth.'

Mat 5:39 But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.

sorry, there isn't anything in what christ ever said that can justify one of his followers going to war and murdering people.

it is quiet simple. if you go do war with the intention of killing, you are not a follower of christ.

if an enemy soldier comes with the intention of killing a christian, it is the duty of the christian to die without resisting.
  12. Wat?
    Moves
    14 Oct '12 01:46
    it uses the old testament to justify disobedience to christ. christ changed a few things from the old testament.

Mat 5:39 But I tell you, Do not resist an evil person. If someone strikes you on the right cheek, turn to him the other also.

sorry, there ...[text shortened]... intention of killing a christian, it is the duty of the christian to die without resisting.
    Which Christ? The one in that book? The Harry Potter of its day? 😴

-m.
  13. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Oct '12 03:47
    Originally posted by Agerg
    [b]...? Does the Atheist have a...
    You don't need to capitalize the 'a' in atheist. Awesome as we are, our egos don't tend to be *that* big[/b]
    I normally don't. But in this case I was inspired to do so. Perhaps, it was meant just for you, so you would notice who I was specifically referencing. 😏
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    14 Oct '12 03:54

sorry, there ...[text shortened]... intention of killing a christian, it is the duty of the christian to die without resisting.
    You again misunderstand those verses. Jesus Christ did not come to change the law, but to fulfill it as he said, "Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill."
    (Matthew 5:17 NKJV)
  15. Standard membersumydid
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Not of this World
    Moves
    14 Oct '12 04:561 edit

sorry, there intention of killing a christian, it is the duty of the christian to die without resisting.
    Christ never said that killing someone in order to protect someone else, is a sin. Never.

And in the verse you quoted, He also did not say if an evil person tries to kill you, do not resist.

What you are basically arguing is, if one takes any action to protect one's self, or stop a murderer from killing an innocent, the person is not a follower of Christ.

You are incorrect. As usual.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree