As a Christian...

As a Christian...

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
08 Oct 12

As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.

Moves
08 Oct 12

Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
As a Christian I have no duty to allow myself to be cheated, but I have the duty to be a fighter for truth and justice.
What do you mean by "fighter"?

Could you give a few examples of how you would fight?

Would you respect the following?

http://www.youthforhumanrights.org/what-are-human-rights/universal-declaration-of-human-rights/articles-1-15.html

United Nations
Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Simplified Version
This simplified version of the 30 Articles of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights has been created especially for young people.

1. We Are All Born Free & Equal. We are all born free. We all have our own thoughts and ideas. We should all be treated in the same way.

2. Don’t Discriminate. These rights belong to everybody, whatever our differences.

3. The Right to Life. We all have the right to life, and to live in freedom and safety.

4. No Slavery. Nobody has any right to make us a slave. We cannot make anyone our slave.

5. No Torture. Nobody has any right to hurt us or to torture us.

6. You Have Rights No Matter Where You Go. I am a person just like you!

7. We’re All Equal Before the Law. The law is the same for everyone. It must treat us all fairly.

8. Your Human Rights Are Protected by Law. We can all ask for the law to help us when we are not treated fairly.

9. No Unfair Detainment. Nobody has the right to put us in prison without good reason and keep us there, or to send us away from our country.

10. The Right to Trial. If we are put on trial this should be in public. The people who try us should not let anyone tell them what to do.

11. We’re Always Innocent Till Proven Guilty. Nobody should be blamed for doing something until it is proven. When people say we did a bad thing we have the right to show it is not true.

12. The Right to Privacy. Nobody should try to harm our good name. Nobody has the right to come into our home, open our letters, or bother us or our family without a good reason.

13. Freedom to Move. We all have the right to go where we want in our own country and to travel as we wish.

14. The Right to Seek a Safe Place to Live. If we are frightened of being badly treated in our own country, we all have the right to run away to another country to be safe.

15. Right to a Nationality. We all have the right to belong to a country.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
08 Oct 12

Originally posted by JS357
What do you mean by "fighter"?

Could you give a few examples of how you would fight?

Would you respect the following?

http://www.youthforhumanrights.org/what-are-human-rights/universal-declaration-of-human-rights/articles-1-15.html

United Nations
Universal Declaration of Human Rights

Simplified Version
This simplified version of the 30 Article ...[text shortened]... ntry to be safe.

15. Right to a Nationality. We all have the right to belong to a country.
We are in a war of morality, of hearts and minds. One must use any means available to win. Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
08 Oct 12

We are in a war of morality, of hearts and minds. One must use any means available to win. Demoralize the enemy from within by surprise, terror, sabotage, assassination. This is the war of the future.
Who is the enemy?
With whom are they fighting?
Why?

These are the questions to be answered in the future.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
08 Oct 12

Originally posted by wolfgang59
Who is the enemy?
Why?

There are many to pick from, sexual deviants, communists, illegal aliens, and many others. The art of it consists in consolidating our attention, the will of the people against a single adversary and taking care that nothing will split up that attention.

V

Windsor, Ontario

Moves
08 Oct 12

There are many to pick from, sexual deviants, communists, illegal aliens, and many others. The art of it consists in consolidating our attention, the will of the people against a single adversary and taking care that nothing will split up that attention.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
08 Oct 12

Originally posted by VoidSpirit
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1orMXD_Ijbs
That's funny. Glad to see you have a sense of humor. 😀

HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord! Holy! Holy! Holy!

ha ha ha, ha ha .... ha ha ha, ha ha .... ha ha ha, ha ha ... ha ha ha, ha ha

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
09 Oct 12
1 edit

Who is the enemy?
Why?

Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so that you will be able to resist in the evil day, and having done everything, to stand firm. Stand firm therefore, having girded your loins with truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and having shod your feet with the preparation of the gospel of peace; in addition to all, taking up the shield of faith with which you will be able to extinguish all the flaming arrows of the evil one. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

(Ephesians 6:11-17)

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
09 Oct 12

"Sexual deviants"? depending on your small-mindedness that could be me.

"Communists"? well ..I've been called one on the debates forum

"Illegal aliens"? cripes - my visa expires soon!

"and many others" .... the scariest part of your mad mithering!

People like you are never short of enemies are you?

When you have eradicated them all I suppose the in-fighting begins.

Are you a big-ender or a small-ender?

T

Moves
09 Oct 12
1 edit

"We are in a war of morality, of hearts and minds. One must use any means available to win."

That's some "morality" you have there.

Where's that nuclear button, 'ah, THERE!'
Just like another "Final Solution". Let's be real proud of ourselves.

**WARNING, WARNING** - Mad macho ego on the loose!

And to use "Christian" at the same time! Not too many bombs being hurled by the "Prince of Peace" from the cross, mate.

k
Flexible

The wrong side of 60

Moves
09 Oct 12
1 edit

Originally posted by Taoman
"We are in a war of morality, of hearts and minds. One must use any means available to win."

That's some "morality" you have there.

Where's that nuclear button, 'ah, THERE!'
Just like another "Final Solution". Let's be real proud of ourselves.

**WARNING, WARNING** - Mad macho ego on the loose!

And to use "Christian" at the same time! Not too many bombs being hurled by the "Prince of Peace" from the cross, mate.
"We are in a war of morality, of hearts and minds."

He is right of course, He is simply unaware of which side He is on.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
10 Oct 12

[b]"Sexual deviants"? depending on your small-mindedness that could be me.

"Communists"? well ..I've been called one on the debates forum

"Illegal aliens"? cripes - my visa expires soon!

"and many others" .... the scariest part of your mad mithering!

People like you are never short of enemies are you?

When you have ...[text shortened]... ed them all I suppose the in-fighting begins.

Are you a big-ender or a small-ender?[/b]
The leader of genius must have the ability to make different opponents appear as if they belonged to one category.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
10 Oct 12

Originally posted by RJHinds
[b] Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the powers, against the world forces of this darkness, against the spiritual forces of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore, take up the full armor of God, so tha ...[text shortened]... of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God.

(Ephesians 6:11-17)[/b]
Success is the sole earthly judge of right and wrong.

Quiz Master

RHP Arms

Moves
10 Oct 12

The leader of genius must have the ability to make different opponents appear as if they belonged to one category.
Genius?

My 11 year-old when watching tv often asks "Is he a goodie or a baddie"
I'm sure he will grow out of such simplistic thinking.

HoH
Thug

Playing with matches

Moves
10 Oct 12
2 edits

Genius?

My 11 year-old when watching tv often asks "Is he a goodie or a baddie"
I'm sure he will grow out of such simplistic thinking.
What good fortune for governments that the people do not think. Your son is smarter than most, many well educated adults have lost touch with the fact that there are definitive lines between good and bad. You should encourage him to know the difference and not dismiss it as simplistic thinking.