1. Windsor, Ontario
    Moves
    29 Apr '12 21:42
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    No. God can not sin. Christ, being also a man, could sin, but did not.
    HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
    what a coincidence. i cannot sin either. that must mean i'm a god.
  2. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 00:521 edit
    You will just get amnesia again and ask for me to prove it again so you can claim amnesia again and again because you do not really want to hear the truth. If you did you would look in the Holy Bible and search for it yourself by checking all the scriptures that deal with honor.
    Refusing with no scriptural proof as usual. Ho hum.....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
    For the umpteenth time, where is the Holy Spirit when Jesus is sitting on his thrown next to Jehovah who is sitting on his own thrown?????????????????
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 01:07
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    I was watching 'survivor' the other day and one of the competitors was praying before each attempt in a competition. When her team was leading, she made a comment to the effect that God was clearly helping her and her team (she called herself a 'prayer warrior'😉. Yet they lost the challenge in the end.
    I am fairly sure however that she didn't then say 'G ...[text shortened]... nk God when they succeed and attribute all success to God, but ignore it when it fails?
    Sometimes I ask for help, but it's usually help for friends to get some sort of sanity restored in their lives more than anything else.
    (Before this phase, which would have started about ten years ago (aged 28), the last time i prayed for something from God was when I was 8 years old. I prayed for a motorbike and over the years I realized why my prayer was refused, and I accept that totally.)

More so than ask from help from "God",(which is a distinct part of my "prayer" ), I offer my "energy" to the person I am "praying" for , often making a physical gesture like lighting a stick of incense or doing some "symbolic yoga" on my balcony. 🙂
  4. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 01:11
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    Well people have been known to prey that they find their lost keys... and then find them...
    does that count?

Otherwise no.
    "WE" want you. But if you go from 'tip of iceberg' to another 'tip of iceberg', then that all you will keep on finding ...
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 01:141 edit
    Lets get this straight:
    God is asking us, to ask God, to make sure that we sanctify his name?
    It's a startling and somewhat embaressing fact to realize that "God" has no name, no body and nothing for any of our everyday senses to recognize "It" by 🙂

It's a very intimate experience
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 01:17
    Originally posted by Suzianne
    Yes.

Sometimes, the answer is no.
    So how many "no's" have you had recently ?
  7. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 01:20
    Your question has been answered.
    Now answer mine. Does it, or does it not, look stupid to you when you see a person praying for help in a game/sport and thanking God for every point won, and congratulating themselves for being good at prayer, but saying nothing whenever a point is lost.
    Every now and then you can see a player about to shake his fist at the sky only to realize how dumb that would look ... lol .

god one, twhitehead 😀
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 01:23
    Originally posted by galveston75
    Lol...I wouldn't take a bet on that.

But a question for anyone. Why do we need to go thru Jesus to pray to God? Can God not hear us if we don't?
    Usually- if not, we may be put on "hold", but fret not, our prayers/calls will get through
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 01:25
    Originally posted by VoidSpirit
    what a coincidence. i cannot sin either. that must mean i'm a god.
    And from one a billion more emerge ...
  10. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 01:29
    Refusing with no scriptural proof as usual. Ho hum.....

For the umpteenth time, where is the Holy Spirit when Jesus is sitting on his thrown next to Jehovah who is sitting on his own thrown?????????????????
    For the umpteenth time, the Holy Spirit is with Christians on the Earth doing His duty of helping and teaching us the truth of God. You need to become a Christian and you want have to ask anymore and maybe you will be cured of amnesia too. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
  11. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 01:33
    For the umpteenth time, the Holy Spirit is with Christians on the Earth doing His duty of helping and teaching us the truth of God. You need to become a Christian and you want have to ask anymore and maybe you will be cured of amnesia too. HalleluYah !!! Praise the Lord!
    I have request for you- could you start a a "Trinity vs [whatever you want to put here] " thread please? Pretty please ??? (I promise to be nice and not comment on that which I dont understand)

I think this subject has been done on this forum, but I would really like a fresh take on the whole thing? How about it?
  12. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 02:47
    So in your understanding of this God/holy spirit thing that's here on earth why does it not have a name and is he or it something we can see as humans did Jesus or Jeshua or whatever his name is to you? Have you seen him?
  13. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 03:26
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I have request for you- could you start a a "Trinity vs [whatever you want to put here] " thread please? Pretty please ??? (I promise to be nice and not comment on that which I dont understand)

I think this subject has been done on this forum, but I would really like a fresh take on the whole thing? How about it?
    This should be good if he does but don't expect it to make too much sense.
  14. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 03:45
    This should be good if he does but don't expect it to make too much sense.
    Well, go ahead!!

After all, it is one that is up your alley more than mine. 🙂

I promise to guide it along and intervene only when I feel it is my right to do so ...
  15. Standard membergalveston75
    Texasman
    San Antonio Texas
    Moves
    30 Apr '12 04:26
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    Well, go ahead!!

After all, it is one that is up your alley more than mine. 🙂

I promise to guide it along and intervene only when I feel it is my right to do so ...
    No thanks. The doctrine of the trinity is not in the Bible on any level so it's up to RJH to prove it is.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree