1. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    11 Nov '05 19:15
    Originally posted by wib
    Ah ok.

Good to see you too. I was wondering where you were?
    Elsewhere 😉
  2. Subscribershavixmir
    Guppy poo
    Sewers of Holland
    Moves
    11 Nov '05 19:16
    Originally posted by Nyxie
    I've noticed that this forum seems to have a lot of atheist vs Christians going on, I think what we need to do is seperate the two so that there is'nt so much animosity.
    Split this forum up? Are you mad?

Well, obviously, otherwise you wouldn't want to split it.
    This is my main source of entertainment. I sometimes refer to it as Paintertainment.

It's like watching handicapped people fighting in WTF wrestling. Absolutely horrific, yet backachingly intrigueing.

I laugh myself to tears here. Would you strip me of that small enjoymnet?

🙁
  3. Standard memberNyxie
    The eyes of truth
    elsewhere
    Moves
    11 Nov '05 19:20
    Originally posted by shavixmir
    Split this forum up? Are you mad?

Well, obviously, otherwise you wouldn't want to split it.
    This is my main source of entertainment. I sometimes refer to it as Paintertainment.

It's like watching handicapped people fighting in WTF wrestling. Absolutely horrific, yet backachingly intrigueing.

I laugh myself to tears here. Would you strip me of that small enjoymnet?

🙁
    On that note, I think we should start a bodily function/body parts forum. There should be a place for people like you shavixmir to keep us abridged of the latest in your life.
  4. Moving on...
    Moves
    11 Nov '05 19:26
    On that note, I think we should start a bodily function/body parts forum. There should be a place for people like you shavixmir to keep us abridged of the latest in your life.
    LOL...I'll vote for that 🙂
  5. Meddling with things
    Moves
    11 Nov '05 22:51
    From what I understand the spirituality forum was created to keep the Religious out of the other debates. It would seem only fair that the religious people now be allowed to debate religion. I think atheists bursting in and interrupting and badmouthing religion in this forum is detrimental to it's survival.

It would only seem fair after all.
    Are you trying to argue that only the adherents of religion have an interest in spirituality? (Do you have a particular religion in mind?)

I follow no religion but have a strong interest in matters relating to morality and spirituality; would you deny my right to post here?

If someone of a strong religious persuasion asserts (on this bored) that their view (eg ID) should be given primacy in wider society I will stand against them (on this bored). If that counts as bursting in and bad mouthing then you'll just have to get used to it.

You will probably notice that when threads are arguments on detailed theology I, and most of the non religious posters, respect the argument and steer clear of the thread unless we have a posative contribution to make.

If you want this forum to be in any way meaningful you should welcome real debate

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree