1. Joined
    06 Jul '06
    Moves
    23 Jul '07 07:45
    pick one:
    A) to feel superior and make fun of less intelligent people.
    B) to "save" people from believing a fairytale by converting them to atheism
    C) you're a satanist in disguise trying to get people to turn away from god

if A) you're not cool; go away
    if B) have you thought of letting "them" live in the dark and stop wasting time with the intelligently-less-fortunate? because you only have one life to live which is very short (speaking from the POV of what i know an atheist is most likely [b]really thinking; not from my POV; i am a theist and i don't think i am not intelligent or living in the dark)
    if C) catch a life πŸ˜•
  2. Joined
    31 May '07
    Moves
    23 Jul '07 08:44
    Who were the most fervent religious believers on the planes that crashed into the twin towers on 9/11?

This should answer your question.
  3. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    23 Jul '07 08:47
    Why are you so afraid of atheists?
  4. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    23 Jul '07 09:20
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    pick one:

if B) have you thought of letting "them" live in the dark and stop wasting time with the int ...[text shortened]... eist and i don't think i am not intelligent or living in the dark)
    if C) catch a life πŸ˜•
    d) To give idiotic teenagers the chance to prove they've got some intelligence. Alas, 'tis a heavy cross to carry thus far.
  5. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    23 Jul '07 09:26
    pick one:

if B) have you thought of letting "them" live in the dark and stop wasting time with the int ...[text shortened]... eist and i don't think i am not intelligent or living in the dark)
    if C) catch a life πŸ˜•
    D. A little voice inside, aware of it or not, is crying out, what if it is real? Have to find out! have to find out!.....

Don't be fooled, an atheist has a void, a gaping hole in the heart, that can only be filled by God. There is something missing, they are incomplete. And they are angry, not understanding. Why on earth would an atheist waste his time here? To relax? Have fun? Get real....Before I became a Christian, I knew a thousand other ways to have fun, aside from spending time in a Spirituality forum. No my friend....there is more to it than meets the eye....but I'm glad they are here...perhaps we can help them or save them from their demented selves....πŸ™‚
  6. Joined
    31 May '07
    Moves
    23 Jul '07 09:34
    Firstly, read my last post (first reply to the question.) That is the reason. Secondly, I'll gladly be saved if you can provide evidence for existence of any of the gods. Until then, I shall stick with rationality thank you.

And were you unhappy and angry when you found out there was no easter bunny? If yes, then why don't you convert back? If no, then why do you expect me to be for realising there probably are no gods?
  7. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    23 Jul '07 09:38
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    D. A little voice inside, aware of it or not, is crying out, what if it is real? Have to find out! have to find out!.....

Don't be fooled, an atheist has a void, a gaping hole in the heart, that can only be filled by God. There is something missing, they are incomplete. And they are angry, not understanding. Why on earth would an atheist waste his tim ...[text shortened]... 'm glad they are here...perhaps we can help them or save them from their demented selves....πŸ™‚
    Yeah, that's it, we're all secretly dreaming of becoming Christians! Idiot.
  8. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    23 Jul '07 12:53
    pick one:

if C) catch a life πŸ˜•
    Atheists live in the dark!!!
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    23 Jul '07 13:10
    pick one:
    I have a number of reasons. B is one of them but not the main one. A - maybe a little bit. C, how would I know, I don't believe in the guy - Satan - but you never know. If your right and God exists then there is a chance that Satan is controlling my actions. But of course all that would contradict all your other claims regarding free will etc but then theists aren't too concerned about self contradictions are they?

If you really want to know why people are here then be polite and add:
    D) any other reason, please give details.
  10. Donationrwingett
    Ming the Merciless
    Royal Oak, MI
    Moves
    23 Jul '07 13:12
    Originally posted by Jay Joos
    Atheists live in the dark!!!
    Christians live in the Dark Ages!!!
  11. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    23 Jul '07 13:23
    Originally posted by rwingett
    Christians live in the Dark Ages!!!
    As do Atheists !!!
  12. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateβ„’
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    23 Jul '07 13:392 edits
    I come here to laugh at all the xenophobic morons trying desperately to cover up all their subliminal contempt and hatred for each other during their futile quest to convince stubborn idiots to see their completely intangible points of view.
  13. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    23 Jul '07 13:42
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    I come here to laugh at all the xenophobic morons trying desperately to cover up all their subliminal contempt and hatred for each other during their futile quest to convince stubborn idiots to see their completely intangible points of view.
    Jesus, throw a comma in there!
  14. The sky
    Moves
    23 Jul '07 14:01
    Originally posted by Palynka
    Jesus, throw a comma in there!
    Wow, he did! It's a miracle!
  15. Standard memberPalynka
    Upward Spiral
    Halfway
    Moves
    23 Jul '07 14:03
    Originally posted by Nordlys
    Wow, he did! It's a miracle!
    These type of things are what motivates me to post in this forum.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree