Moves
    23 Jul '07 18:06
    I still think my first response is the most to-the-point XD
  2. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    23 Jul '07 18:27
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    they are welcome, but if your only reason to be here is to laugh at a theist; then you have no place here
    It isn't, but I have the right to laugh at any person here (regardless of their beliefs) who posts idiotic things like your first post in the thread.
  3. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    23 Jul '07 23:12
    Originally posted by checkbaiter
    Don't be fooled, an atheist has a void, a gaping hole in the heart
    Don't be fooled, a theist has a void, a gaping hole in the head
  4. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    23 Jul '07 23:14
    Originally posted by EcstremeVenom
    that falls under A). get out nobody wants people like you
    I want Starrman here. I guess that's that hypothesis scuppered then!
  5. Hmmm . . .
    Moves
    23 Jul '07 23:35
    I, too, of course, want Starrman here—he’s one of the guy that keeps me straight.

With that said, those who have followed him a bit realize that Extreme will stir the pot from both sides—now this one, now that one—to see what develops; and is brave enough to take the hits from all sides in the process. About the time you think he’s bashing atheists, he’ll have the theists on his case.

In the process, he has kicked off some interesting threads.
  6. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    23 Jul '07 23:45
    Originally posted by vistesd
    I, too, of course, want Starrman here—he’s one of the guy that keeps me straight.

With that said, those who have followed him a bit realize that Extreme will stir the pot from both sides—now this one, now that one—to see what develops; and is brave enough to take the hits from all sides in the process. About the time you think he’s bashing atheists, he’ll have the theists on his case.

In the process, he has kicked off some interesting threads.
    I think you're giving him a little too much credit there, but I'll watch out.
  7. Standard memberStregone
    Daniel
    Napoli, Italia
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 00:20
    Originally posted by doodinthemood
    Who were the most fervent religious believers on the planes that crashed into the twin towers on 9/11?

This should answer your question.
    I second that! The world would be better off without religion!

Every religion in the world that has destroyed people is based on love. ~ Anton Szandor Lavey ~
  8. Joined
    14 Jul '07
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 04:03
    Atheist truly are religious, The difference is they simply make themselves God. It is also true that many agnostics and atheist have some head knowledge but no true Heart of understanding. Funny enough it`s true that the natural man recieveth not the things of God. I understand with even more clarity why it says Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools. And above all it is a profound statement when said He that believeth on him is not condemned:but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. People truly choose their eternal destination.
  9. Joined
    19 Nov '03
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 06:33
    Originally posted by ajnaz
    Atheist truly are religious, The difference is they simply make themselves God. It is also true that many agnostics and atheist have some head knowledge but no true Heart of understanding. Funny enough it`s true that the natural man recieveth not the things of God. I understand with even more clarity why it says Professing themselves to be wise, they became ...[text shortened]... eved in the name of the only begotten Son of God. People truly choose their eternal destination.
    Yeah, tell it like it is, man.
  10. Joined
    31 May '07
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 07:28
    Atheist truly are religious, The difference is they simply make themselves God. It is also true that many agnostics and atheist have some head knowledge but no true Heart of understanding. Funny enough it`s true that the natural man recieveth not the things of God. I understand with even more clarity why it says Professing themselves to be wise, they became ...[text shortened]... eved in the name of the only begotten Son of God. People truly choose their eternal destination.
    You could just cut to the chase, scrap all the unbacked statements with unecessary verbage ("it is also true that"...) and just say 'atheists smell'.
  11. Standard memberDaemon Sin
    I'm A Mighty Pirateā„¢
    PaTROLLING the forum
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 12:12
    Originally posted by Jay Joos
    Are you laughing yet?
    I am now!
  12. Standard memberscottishinnz
    Kichigai!
    Osaka
    Moves
    24 Jul '07 12:41
    What a load of crap.

Tell me, have you ever met an atheist, or is this what your preacher told you?
  13. Joined
    28 Feb '07
    Moves
    25 Jul '07 16:09
    Originally posted by Daemon Sin
    I am now!
    It wont last.......
  14. Joined
    01 Jun '06
    Moves
    25 Jul '07 18:49
    Originally posted by Jay Joos
    It wont last.......
    Nothing ever does.

--- Penguin.
  15. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    25 Jul '07 19:02
    How does one make oneself God? Does that mean atheists can create planets and smite people they feel are sinful?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree