Please turn on javascript in your browser to play chess.
Spirituality

Spirituality

  1. Standard member karoly aczel
    the Devil himself
    25 Jun '18 19:08 / 1 edit
    All substantial benifit comes from adopting the right attitude . Accepting the role of an eager student who is willing to do most anything is essential for understanding this classroom we call the universe .
    No belief in supernatural entities required . Just a desire for attentiveness and an appreciation of all that is good in the world.

    Life really is simple for those that truly want to decipher the meaning of life. Kindred spirits find eachother and inspire eacother to bring together the Single positive vision which is the culmination of the great work ( of the lord).

    Everyone has choice and everychoice has consequences. Choices made with true intelligence lead back to Spirit ultimately . Many spiritual secrets from various religions and culture are coming to light.

    Traditionally it has been said that few are chosen because few choose themselves however we live in amazing times . Many more than expected will realize the unified vision than previously thought. The human spirit is powerful and the will of the divine is always reflected in ones attitude
  2. 25 Jun '18 20:43
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    All substantial benifit comes from adopting the right attitude . Accepting the role of an eager student who is willing to do most anything is essential for understanding this classroom we call the universe .
    No belief in supernatural entities required . Just a desire for attentiveness and an appreciation of all that is good in the world.

    Life rea ...[text shortened]... ht. The human spirit is powerful and the will of the divine is always reflected in ones attitude
    Whatever it is you are on about, I wish you well with it.
  3. Standard member karoly aczel
    the Devil himself
    26 Jun '18 00:32
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Whatever it is you are on about, I wish you well with it.
    Just sayin having the right attitude is important
  4. Standard member wolfgang59
    Infidel
    26 Jun '18 01:25
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Just sayin having the right attitude is important
    Particularly if you are a pilot.
  5. Standard member karoly aczel
    the Devil himself
    26 Jun '18 03:39
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    Particularly if you are a pilot.
    Dangerous to attempt life half arsed Prep is essential .
  6. Standard member Ghost of a Duke
    Zen Master
    26 Jun '18 09:50
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Just sayin having the right attitude is important
    Thank you captain obvious.
  7. 26 Jun '18 12:49
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Thank you captain obvious.
    Don't you mean oblivious?
  8. Standard member Ghost of a Duke
    Zen Master
    26 Jun '18 15:06
    Originally posted by @secondson
    Don't you mean oblivious?
    That too. 😉
  9. Standard member wolfgang59
    Infidel
    26 Jun '18 21:47
    Originally posted by @secondson
    Don't you mean oblivious?
    As long as the pilot is not oblivious to his altitude then his attitude is obvious.
  10. Standard member karoly aczel
    the Devil himself
    26 Jun '18 22:18
    Originally posted by @wolfgang59
    As long as the pilot is not oblivious to his altitude then his attitude is obvious.
    🙂
  11. 26 Jun '18 22:50
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel to Divegeester
    Just sayin having the right attitude is important
    Learning how to read and write basic English should be more important for Karoly Aczel.
  12. Standard member karoly aczel
    the Devil himself
    27 Jun '18 07:29 / 1 edit
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    Learning how to read and write basic English should be more important for Karoly Aczel.
    Should it now you think?

    You showed me respect once, I think. Ages ago. I remember that . I also remember a lot of judgment and petty condemnation .

    If your opinions payed my bills I may listen to them. Anyways, my English is good enough for my simple message. If unsure of a meaning of a post ask a question to clarify . Otherwise ... boot off!
  13. Subscriber WOLFE63
    Fair and Balanced
    27 Jun '18 09:21
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Should it now you think?

    You showed me respect once, I think. Ages ago. I remember that . I also remember a lot of judgment and petty condemnation .

    If your opinions payed my bills I may listen to them. Anyways, my English is good enough for my simple message. If unsure of a meaning of a post ask a question to clarify . Otherwise ... boot off!
    Don't be discouraged by her, she's just threatened by your willingness and ability to learn. Stay strong in your studies.

    Your English improves with every post. Hopefully, your ideas will be better expressed and understood in future attempts. 🙂
  14. Standard member karoly aczel
    the Devil himself
    27 Jun '18 22:31
    Originally posted by @wolfe63
    Don't be discouraged by her, she's just threatened by your willingness and ability to learn. Stay strong in your studies.

    Your English improves with every post. Hopefully, your ideas will be better expressed and understood in future attempts. 🙂
    I'm not discouraged by people like that.
    Cheers 🙂
  15. 28 Jun '18 00:24
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Should it now you think?

    You showed me respect once, I think. Ages ago. I remember that . I also remember a lot of judgment and petty condemnation .

    If your opinions payed my bills I may listen to them. Anyways, my English is good enough for my simple message. If unsure of a meaning of a post ask a question to clarify . Otherwise ... boot off!
    "Whatever it is you [Karoly Aczel] are on about, I wish you well with it."
    --Divegeester

    If Karoly Aczel could learn how to write English better, then perhaps Divegeester
    and other readers would be less confused about what he means.