1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Jun '18 08:26
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Did your brain accompany you into the 21st century, or did you perchance leave it behind in 1922?
    Hate to tell you this but our brains and vertabrae are just receptors of information from the cosmos. The one Mind they are connected to is not limited by time or space.
    Just sayin'
  2. The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    29 Jun '18 10:04
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    Hate to tell you this but our brains and vertabrae are just receptors of information from the cosmos. The one Mind they are connected to is not limited by time or space.
    Just sayin'
    Vertebrae:

Each of the series of small bones forming the backbone, having several projections for articulation and muscle attachment, and a hole through which the spinal cord passes.

(Edit: What you reference is an episode of Star trek featuring the Borg Collective).
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    The Axe man
    Brisbane,QLD
    Moves
    29 Jun '18 10:47
    Originally posted by @ghost-of-a-duke
    Vertebrae:

Each of the series of small bones forming the backbone, having several projections for articulation and muscle attachment, and a hole through which the spinal cord passes.

(Edit: What you reference is an episode of Star trek featuring the Borg Collective).
    Yes I know what vertebrae are.
    Spiritual energy cant be measured in the 3rd dimension so it is easily dismissed.
    Analogous to a superconductor .
    However I suggest that our lives Are reflected in where we direct all our energies.
  4. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    03 Jul '18 02:11
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    All substantial benifit comes from adopting the right attitude . Accepting the role of an eager student who is willing to do most anything is essential for understanding this classroom we call the universe .
    No belief in supernatural entities required . Just a desire for attentiveness and an appreciation of all that is good in the world.

Life rea ...[text shortened]... ht. The human spirit is powerful and the will of the divine is always reflected in ones attitude
    "Ain’t about how fast I get there
    Ain’t about what's waiting on the other side
    It's the climb"

--Miley Cyrus

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree