1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91900
    28 Jun '18 00:33
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    "Whatever it is you [Karoly Aczel] are on about, I wish you well with it."
    --Divegeester

    If Karoly Aczel could learn how to write English better, then perhaps Divegeester
    and other readers would be less confused about what he means.
    You choose to be critical for the sake of it.

    Having the right attitude to spirituality is essential . Do you have anything to contribute to this thread?
  2. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91900
    28 Jun '18 00:35
  3. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    28 Jun '18 01:12
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    You choose to be critical for the sake of it.

    Having the right attitude to spirituality is essential . Do you have anything to contribute to this thread?
    "Anyways, my English is good enough for my simple message."
    --Karoly Aczel

    Evidently, Divegeester disagrees.

    "Whatever it is you [Karoly Aczel] are on about, I wish you well with it."
    --Divegeester (to Karoly Aczel)

    "If your opinions payed [sic] my bills I may listen to them."
    --Karoly Aczel (to Duchess64)

    Karoly Aczel shows his open-minded eagerness to learn (sarcasm intended).
    .
    Does Karoly Aczel expect disingenuous flattery assuring him that his written English needs no improvement?
    If so, Karoly Aczel presumably can swallow such flattery from some lying trolls here.
  4. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29844
    28 Jun '18 01:361 edit
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    "Anyways, my English is good enough for my simple message."
    --Karoly Aczel

    Evidently, Divegeester disagrees.

    "Whatever it is you [Karoly Aczel] are on about, I wish you well with it."
    --Divegeester (to Karoly Aczel)

    "If your opinions payed [sic] my bills I may listen to them."
    --Karoly Aczel (to Duchess64)

    Karoly Aczel shows his open-min ...[text shortened]... rovement?
    If so, Karoly Aczel presumably can swallow such flattery from some lying trolls here.
    Duchess, I'm surprised to see you all over this forum 'hurling' insults. 😉

    Edit: 'hurling' insults at everyone except Finnegan.
  5. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91900
    28 Jun '18 01:41
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    "Anyways, my English is good enough for my simple message."
    --Karoly Aczel

    Evidently, Divegeester disagrees.

    "Whatever it is you [Karoly Aczel] are on about, I wish you well with it."
    --Divegeester (to Karoly Aczel)

    "If your opinions payed [sic] my bills I may listen to them."
    --Karoly Aczel (to Duchess64)

    Karoly Aczel shows his open-min ...[text shortened]... rovement?
    If so, Karoly Aczel presumably can swallow such flattery from some lying trolls here.
    Only one reply has shown the right attitude in this thread thus far.
  6. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91900
    28 Jun '18 01:43
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    Duchess, I'm surprised to see you all over this forum 'hurling' insults. 😉

    Edit: 'hurling' insults at everyone except Finnegan.
    She's keen to learn but refuses to accept the basics so gets nowhere.
  7. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    28 Jun '18 01:491 edit
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    Duchess, I'm surprised to see you all over this forum 'hurling' insults. 😉

    Edit: 'hurling' insults at everyone except Finnegan.
    I recommended that Karoly Aczel attempt to write better English, particularly after his
    English apparently confused Divegeester, if not also other readers here.

    Only a lying troll would distort my recommendation into an 'insult'
    Did Chaney3 routinely feel 'insulted' by his teachers when they corrected his errors?
  8. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29844
    28 Jun '18 01:531 edit
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    I recommended that Karoly Aczel attempt to write better English, particularly after his
    English apparently confused Divegeester, if not other readers here.

    Only a lying troll would distort my recommendation into an 'insult'
    Did Chaney3 routinely feel 'insulted' by his teachers when they corrected his errors?
    In general, I rarely understand anything that karoly writes, but my comment wasn't about that.

    It was about my surprise that you're here 'hurling' insults at everyone on this forum, while 'sneering'.
  9. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    28 Jun '18 01:53
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    She's keen to learn but refuses to accept the basics so gets nowhere.
    I could not care less if Karoly Aczel wants to fantasize that his written English's perfect.

    "If your opinions payed [sic] my bills I may listen to them."
    --Karoly Aczel

    Karoly Aczel may find that many potential employers dislike applicants who show his
    extremely arrogant or insecure attitude toward learning.
  10. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35579
    28 Jun '18 02:30
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    In general, I rarely understand anything that karoly writes, but my comment wasn't about that.

    It was about my surprise that you're here 'hurling' insults at everyone on this forum, while 'sneering'.
    Really?

    You're surprised by that?

    It's all she does!
  11. Standard memberchaney3
    Bring it on.......
    Joined
    26 Dec '14
    Moves
    29844
    28 Jun '18 02:361 edit
    Originally posted by @suzianne
    Really?

    You're surprised by that?

    It's all she does!
    True, but in the debates forum.

    I didn't think she knew anyone in Spirituality well enough to blast them in the way she has, across multiple threads.

    Edit: and you seem to have a huge bullseye on your chest.
  12. Zugzwang
    Joined
    08 Jun '07
    Moves
    2120
    28 Jun '18 02:37
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    In general, I rarely understand anything that karoly writes, but my comment wasn't about that.

    It was about my surprise that you're here 'hurling' insults at everyone on this forum, while 'sneering'.
    "...hurling' insults at *everyone* on this forum."
    --Chaney3

    FALSE. Another obvious lie by the troll Chaney3.
  13. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    A Spirited Misfit
    in London
    Joined
    14 Mar '15
    Moves
    8935
    28 Jun '18 06:05
    Originally posted by @duchess64
    "...hurling' insults at *everyone* on this forum."
    --Chaney3

    FALSE. Another obvious lie by the troll Chaney3.
    That's true. You much prefer to hurl an insult made by another poster 3 years ago and then quickly distance yourself from it. I've seen you do the same thing in Debates where you paste a controversial article, and when challenged on it, say, 'I don't necessarily agree with the article." Why anybody would seek out and post things they don't agree with is beyond me.
  14. SubscriberSuzianne
    Misfit Queen
    Isle of Misfit Toys
    Joined
    08 Aug '03
    Moves
    35579
    28 Jun '18 06:201 edit
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    True, but in the debates forum.

    I didn't think she knew anyone in Spirituality well enough to blast them in the way she has, across multiple threads.

    Edit: and you seem to have a huge bullseye on your chest.
    She doesn't need to know them, they just need to disagree with her. And she knows there are plenty here.

    Her idealized self doesn't allow any disagreement. That's when they become a target, and she will quite literally stop at nothing to shut them down. So much so that she even tells them to stop posting, just so she can take a breath. It's a compulsion, she can't stop, even if she wanted to.

    And as for the bullseye on my chest, think of it as 'data collection'.
  15. Subscriberdivegeester
    reality bites
    variable
    Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    86724
    28 Jun '18 06:40
    Originally posted by @karoly-aczel
    She's keen to learn but refuses to accept the basics so gets nowhere.
    “She” is not a “she”.
Back to Top