1. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 May '11 17:271 edit
    Originally posted by Palynka
    There may even be some evolutionary advantages to tango. 😉
    hehe, and spiritual ones as well, for whosoever partook of the tango, samba or rumba
    and was not immediately aware of their consciousness, eventually leading to a state
    of selflessness, ah to dance is to be truly free of self delusion for everyone looks
    rather silly when they dance.
  2. Standard memberProper Knob
    Cornovii
    North of the Tamar
    Moves
    16 May '11 17:39
    Originally posted by robbie carrobie
    No i do not agree, 'almost barren', is a relative statement, relative to the profusion of
    life that ensued in the Cambrian period, making the statement most accurate.
    Well i've posted at least five websites detailing precambrian life, that you don't wish to look and them and choose to ignore the evidence instead hardly comes as a surprise. In fact i don't see the point in continuing this debate, if you can't even be bothered to look at, or even listen to evidence which conflicts with your worldview i am wasting my time. We just go round in circles over and over again.

I also see you evaded my question for the fourth/fifth time now, your silence tells me all i need to know. It's easier for you to stick your head in the sand, unfortunately you lose all credibility, which is a shame. It's okay for you to ignore misrepresentations carried out by your organisation, but when the reverse happens you are quick to let fly with the accusations yourself. You lose all objectivity when it comes to Watchtower publications, that's hypocritical Rob, and it does you a great disservice.

Enjoy your evening. 🙂
  3. Account suspended
    Moves
    16 May '11 17:492 edits
    Originally posted by Proper Knob
    Well i've posted at least five websites detailing precambrian life, that you don't wish to look and them and choose to ignore the evidence instead hardly comes as a surprise. In fact i don't see the point in continuing this debate, if you can't even be bothered to look at, or even listen to evidence which conflicts with your worldview i am wasting my tim , that's hypocritical Rob, and it does you a great disservice.

Enjoy your evening. 🙂
    yes you did, but it does not detract from the facts, the fossil record is more corroborative of the creation account than the evolutionary hypothesis. Yes indeed, as the song goes, its merely two lost souls swimming in a fish bowl, year after year, running over the same old ground, on how we found, the same old fears, wish you were here! My evening is mediocre so far, i am not being paranoid but i get the feeling that everyone wants to kick my butt, especially the chess players. I agree i am totally partial when it comes to watchtower.org. You have a pleasant and relaxing evening as well dear Noobster.
  4. PenTesting
    Moves
    19 May '11 23:34
    Originally posted by KellyJay
    Yes it is an insult to say that to me. Following Christ entering into a fellowship
    with Him, and yes following his words is part of that, but people as I said
    can claim to follow Jesus' words but not care one wit about Jesus or God. If
    you don't grasp that, there is no point you and I moving on with this discussion.
    Kelly
    You demonstrate that you have a relationship or that you 'know' Christ, BY YOUR WORKS and obedience to His commandments ...:

1 John 2:4 He that saith, I know him, and keepeth not his commandments, is a liar, and the truth is not in him.

Works is not just "a part of it .. " . Works is proof.
    Your prayers and your personal 'talking' is meaningless if you dont have the works.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree