1. Joined
    01 Oct '20
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 08:472 edits
    @divegeester said
    You seem to have missed the nuanced message to you in my last reply.
    I don't think I have done anything to warrent the responses you give to my posts. I have asked an on-topic question about your stance regarding the topic's subject and tried to participate in the conversation.

Regarding my use of the nick Vals Loeder. It is archaic use of the Dutch language. Hardly anybody uses the word "Loeder" anymore. Combined with "Vals" the common use of it is namecalling but with a πŸ˜‰ ... it is only ever used jokingly by the Dutch. A direct translation doesn't explain this nuance.

Obviously you do not understand the nuances of the Dutch language, otherwise you would have known my nickname is a funny nickname. As I do not understand all the nuances in English I asked you if I understood your rather extended sentences in your post about spitituality correctly. In no way have I insulted you, made fun of you or said anything else why you couldn't continu the conversation about spirituality we were having.

I am still interested to know whether I did understand you correctly or not. perhaps this message shows my good willing intent.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 08:56
    @vals-loeder said
    I don't think I have done anything to warrent the responses you give to my posts. I have asked an on-topic question about your stance regarding the topic's subject and tried to participate in the conversation.

Regarding my use of the nick Vals Loeder. It is archaic use of the Dutch language. Hardly anybody uses the word "Loeder" anymore. Combined with "Vals" the comm ...[text shortened]... ow whether I did understand you correctly or not. perhaps this message shows my good willing intent.
    I’m not at all interested in you and only mildly interested your quirky archaic dutch username.

Your profile and posting reeks of returning user and I am under no compulsion to respond to your queries.

Let’s give it a few months and see if you are still here and showing indications of being a poster worth engaging with.
  3. Joined
    01 Oct '20
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 09:12
    @divegeester said
    I’m not at all interested in you and only mildly interested your quirky archaic dutch username.

Your profile and posting reeks of returning user and I am under no compulsion to respond to your queries.

Let’s give it a few months and see if you are still here and showing indications of being a poster worth engaging with.
    Is this the way new participants of this forum are welcomed? If that is the case I perhaps should leave you and Ghost of a Duke to continu uninterupted having an off topic slugfest.Are you always this angry and paranoid?

You are obviously free to reply or not to what I write. Perhaps other posters in this forum are less angry and paranoid and I'll just ignore your foul mouthing.
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 09:19
    @vals-loeder said
    Is this the way new participants of this forum are welcomed? If that is the case I perhaps should leave you and Ghost of a Duke to continu uninterupted having an off topic slugfest.Are you always this angry and paranoid?

You are obviously free to reply or not to what I write. Perhaps other posters in this forum are less angry and paranoid and I'll just ignore your foul mouthing.
    The lady doth protest too much methinks
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 10:381 edit
    @divegeester said
    I think all of people in that venerable group think you’re a bit of a thin-skinned, dishonest dick.
    Not all though, hey?

'You are a kite dancing in a hurricane, Mr. Dive. We have people everywhere.'
  6. Joined
    01 Oct '04
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 10:481 edit
    @vals-loeder said

This is Dive on a good day. Hope you never catch him on a bad day.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 11:04
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Not all though, hey?

Not going to work old chap.

Keep trying πŸ™‚
  8. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 11:05
    @dj2becker said
    This is Dive on a good day. Hope you never catch him on a bad day.
    Every day is a good day in diveland; yesterday was especially fruitful and enjoyable.
  9. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 11:061 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Not all though, hey?
    You’ve used “hey” as a suffix in several posts you seem particularly pleased with, it’s it your word of the week?
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 11:101 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Not all though, hey?

Ghost of a Duke, why did you start a thread in your club accusing rhp posters of dishonesty, of intellectual and monetary theft rather than start it in the general forum where they could have redress to the slander and your lies?

Hey? (Sic]
  11. Subscribermoonbus
    Über-Nerd
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 11:161 edit
    @divegeester said
    What was precisely my point was what you posted was all cognitive therapies. Tell me that my reply “is exactly your point” is just plain dishonest.

Spirituality is about the spirit, a spirit is a ghost , a soul.

Sorry you can’t have the word just because it gives you warm feeling in your underpants.
    Ah, so it's ghosts you believe in. A simple misnomer. Belief in ghosts comes under the rubric of "spiritualism" not "spirituality."
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 11:21
    @moonbus said
    Ah, so it's ghosts you believe in. A simple misnomer. Belief in ghosts comes under the rubric of "spiritualism" not "spirituality."
    If that’s what you choose to take from my post, or at least chose to pretend to, then so be it.
  13. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 11:501 edit
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    I answered you. Posting it in a private forum was the correct location. It didn't belong in the GF. (Obviously).

Why ask it the other 14 times?
    As I rarely come in here and I don't know what private Club you posted in about anyone it would be safest place for you to put it so you didn't get jumped on by yours truly. I have friends in majorority of clubs I am in. So you are not going to say much that will not get back to me. Just don't be a coward about it. At least have the courage to tell me in a forum you know I frequent.

You say I am the one who is in all the forums. Appears you are in more of the forums and clubs than I even bother much with. Of course I play a hell of long more chess than you do too. Anyway just to let you know that I believe you should try being more of a man if you have something to say about me personally.

Now you have a good day,
    May God watch over you and keep you safe.
    -VR
  14. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 11:55
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    That can't be right. He heroically left the club because of the Duchess bullying going on?

Edit: He's currently searching for the monetary dishonesty slander.
    You sure it wasn't because she put up a good debate and he couldn't handle it? πŸ˜‰

-VR
  15. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 11:55
    @very-rusty said
    As I rarely come in here and I don't know what private Club you posted in about anyone it would be safest place for you to put it so you didn't get jumped on by yours truly. I have friends in majorority of clubs I am in. So you are not going to say much that will not get back to me. Just don't be a coward about it. At least have the courage to tell me in a forum you know ...[text shortened]... say about me personally.

Now you have a good day,
    May God watch over you and keep you safe.
    -VR
    Did you mean to address that to Dive? He's said far worse about you in private than I have ever done.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree