1. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 15:231 edit
    You can lead a herd of horses Back to Spirituality, but you can't keep them there. 😂😂
  2. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 15:35
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    Never received a warning. You?
    No I didn't but have in the past years ago.

You have to be careful not to instigate there is a very fine line there.

-VR
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 15:47
    @bigdoggproblem said
    You can lead a herd of horses Back to Spirituality, but you can't keep them there. 😂😂
    Like a mirage it was never there in the first place. 🙂
  4. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 16:11
    @bigdoggproblem said
    Did you get that one from the saying: You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink it? 😉

-VR
  5. SubscriberGhost of a Duke
    Resident of Planet X
    The Ghost Chamber
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 16:29
    @dj2becker said
    Two people can look at the same evidence and reach a different conclusion. So not it’s not a lack of evidence. It if were so no one would believe in the divine.
    When it comes to science and theology, evidence doesn't mean the same thing.

'Empirical evidence is information acquired by observation or experimentation.'
  6. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 18:20
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    When it comes to science and theology, evidence doesn't mean the same thing.

'Empirical evidence is information acquired by observation or experimentation.'
    Good boy goad, always a good idea to change the subject when you are taking a licking, just keep on a ticking! 😉 😛

-VR
  7. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 18:581 edit
    LOL@ goad, what was there to alert?

You're welcome to alert this one, loved the verbal lashing Dive gave you, not that you didn't have it coming.

-VR
  8. SubscriberVery Rusty
    Treat Everyone Equal
    Halifax, Nova Scotia
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 20:57
    @ghost-of-a-duke said
    I'm confused. Dive says I bully you in public. You say I do it in private. Which is it?

I tell you on a daily basis what I think of you. Do you think I have been holding back?
    I must have missed this one.

I think what you are is harrassing me being you admit to bullying me on a daily basis. 😉

-VR
  9. Standard memberBigDogg
    Secret RHP coder
    on the payroll
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 21:49
    @divegeester said
    Like a mirage it was never there in the first place. 🙂
    I've been Hornswoggled! 😲
  10. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Oct '20 21:58
    @bigdoggproblem said
    I've been Hornswoggled! 😲
    Sounds painful, but with a hint of cheeky fun.
  11. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    16 Oct '20 06:37
    @very-rusty said
    Then kev be equal about it and say something to the others who have spoken off topic in this forum if you dare that is! 🙂

-VR
    I think I just did VR I mentioned three of you by name and I don’t dislike any of you.
  12. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '20 09:47
    @kevcvs57 said
    I think I just did VR I mentioned three of you by name and I don’t dislike any of you.
    This is just one thread of dozens in this forum of several forums. Readers are free to completely ignore it and focus on other threads where there may be arguments more akin to their own particular taste.
  13. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    16 Oct '20 10:37
    @divegeester said
    This is just one thread of dozens in this forum of several forums. Readers are free to completely ignore it and focus on other threads where there may be arguments more akin to their own particular taste.
    So the rule regarding off topic is just a pretend one then? I mean the conversation you guys are having is about as far from topic as it gets. Yes we can ignore it but should we need to, it simply belongs somewhere else. The general forum seems the obvious venue.
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    16 Oct '20 10:521 edit
    @kevcvs57 said
    So the rule regarding off topic is just a pretend one then? I mean the conversation you guys are having is about as far from topic as it gets. Yes we can ignore it but should we need to, it simply belongs somewhere else. The general forum seems the obvious venue.
    I agree the general forum is where this entire topic should have been discussed, a point I made about 22 times in this dispute.

As for off topic I also agree and I am sorry if the divergence inconvenienced you in posting about the OP.
  15. Subscriberkevcvs57
    Flexible
    The wrong side of 60
    Moves
    16 Oct '20 11:19
    @divegeester said
    I agree the general forum is where this entire topic should have been discussed, a point I made about 22 times in this dispute.

As for off topic I also agree and I am sorry if the divergence inconvenienced you in posting about the OP.
    I was enjoying the read more than posting, a lot of the threads in this forum either go over my head or involve the dissection in minutiae of a book I haven’t read but I appreciate this post.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree