Belief

Belief

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Jun 11

Originally posted by karoly aczel
so sex is sinful other than for reproduction?
Sex outside of marriage as intended by God is sinful.
Since I am not married to you it would be a sin for
me to have sex with you. Is that clear?

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
14 Jun 11

Originally posted by JS357
You are mistaken if you think I have a position on this.
What then is the purpose of quoting all those verses, etc.?

r
rvsakhadeo

India

Moves
19 Jun 11

Originally posted by twhitehead
The question I think many people would ask, is why do you want reality. Many theists admit that they would rather be deluded than accept an undesirable reality.
Now you are almost calling theists, either cowards or psychologically unprepared to face reality! How do you say "many" theists are like that ? You have evidence in the form of an article in a peer reviewed journal,as is the fashion of atheist scientists ?
For your information, many theists have very positive view of life and enjoy this world in all its glories ! I say that 650 million believer( my estimate) Hindus have a positive outlook on life and face the realities with hope and cheer.

The Near Genius

Fort Gordon

Moves
19 Jun 11

Originally posted by rvsakhadeo
Now you are almost calling theists, either cowards or psychologically unprepared to face reality! How do you say "many" theists are like that ? You have evidence in the form of an article in a peer reviewed journal,as is the fashion of atheist scientists ?
For your information, many theists have very positive view of life and enjoy this world in all its ...[text shortened]... y estimate) Hindus have a positive outlook on life and face the realities with hope and cheer.
Atheists are so soured with the world and God that they can not be
really happy like a believer can. For we have a hope in the after life
that they can not understand. There is nothing more than matter
and energy to them. What a sad state of affairs for them.

Cornovii

North of the Tamar

Moves
19 Jun 11

Originally posted by RJHinds
Atheists are so soured with the world and God that they can not be
really happy like a believer can. For we have a hope in the after life
that they can not understand. There is nothing more than matter
and energy to them. What a sad state of affairs for them.
What a pile of arrogant presumptuous crap you talk, as if you know anything about me just because i don't believe in your fairy tale God.

Your a disgrace to your religion old man.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
19 Jun 11

Originally posted by RJHinds
Sex outside of marriage as intended by God is sinful.
Since I am not married to you it would be a sin for
me to have sex with you. Is that clear?
but can you enjoy a good f*** with your wife or is it only supposed to be done with procreation in mind ?(and any pleasure is just a by-product)

I really want to know

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
22 Jun 11

Originally posted by JS357
That Jesus appeared as a male is an "accident" in the philosophical sense of accident: it was a nonessential attribute or characteristic.
Oh really? Consider the times He lived in.

Do you really think He would have been listened to and followed, and called "rabbi" (teacher) if He were a woman?

rc

Moves
22 Jun 11

Originally posted by Suzianne
Oh really? Consider the times He lived in.

Do you really think He would have been listened to and followed, and called "rabbi" (teacher) if He were a woman?
Deborah was a prophetess in Israel and was consulted on a number of very important matters. Just saying.