Believe in angels?

Believe in angels?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
31 Aug 08

Originally posted by Rajk999
Who is this " .. mary queen of heaven .."
Is the person in the Bible or someone more recent ?
HOLY MARY, MOTHER OF GOD, PRAY FOR US SINNERS, NOW AND AT THE HOUR OF OUR DEATH, AMEN
HOLY MARY, MOTHER OF GOD, PRAY FOR US SINNERS, NOW AND AT THE HOUR OF OUR DEATH, AMEN

etc.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
31 Aug 08
1 edit

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
HOLY ...[text shortened]... N

etc.
There is no reference to Mary the mother of God in the Bible.
Neither is there a Mary the Queen of Heaven.
Where to people get all this nonsense from ?

There is however a Mary that was the mother of Jesus Christ.
Is that the same one ?

Insanity at Masada

tinyurl.com/mw7txe34

Moves
31 Aug 08

There is no reference to Mary the mother of God in the Bible.
Neither is there a Mary the Queen of Heaven.
Where to people get all this nonsense from ?

Is that the same one ?
Yes, that's who they are talking about.

It's mostly a Catholic thing I think.

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
31 Aug 08

Originally posted by AThousandYoung
Yes, that's who they are talking about.

It's mostly a Catholic thing I think.
Catholic and other demoninations a little.

d

Moves
31 Aug 08

science and technology are slowly catching up with the bible and the many other scriptures..our universe is to big to have a closed mind on this one.

Yo! Its been

Me, all along

Moves
31 Aug 08

Originally posted by danielKingofKY
science and technology are slowly catching up with the bible and the many other scriptures..our universe is to big to have a closed mind on this one.
There's science that proves angles exist?

F

Moves
31 Aug 08

Originally posted by yo its me
There's science that proves angles exist?
Of this question I would like to have an answer. 😵

s

Moves
31 Aug 08

I have a dream, a song to sing
To help me cope with anything
If you see the wonder
of a fairy tale
You can take the future
even if you fail
I believe in angles
Something right in everything I see
I believe in angles
When I know the time is right for me
I’ll cross the stream
I have a dream
I have a dream, a fantasy
To help me through reality
And my destination
makes it worth the while
Pushing through the darkness
still another mile
I believe in angles
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angles
I’ll cross the stream
I have a dream
I have a dream
a song to sing
To help me cope
with anything
If you see the wonder
of a fairy tale
You can take the future
even if you fail
I believe in angles
Something good in everything I see
I believe in angles
I’ll cross the stream
I have a dream
-----
ABBA - i Believe in angles

Me too - I believe in angles, and angels.

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
31 Aug 08

Yes. And since Catholics believe that Jesus is God, they believe that Mary is mother of God. The title "Queen of Heaven" is only an honorific title and not a doctrine.

All Orthodox and Catholic churches pray some version of the Hail Mary, and even some Anglican churches do. It is not exclusively a Catholic prayer.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
31 Aug 08

Originally posted by Conrau K
Yes. And since Catholics believe that Jesus is God, they believe that Mary is mother of God. The title "Queen of Heaven" is only an honorific title and not a doctrine.

All Orthodox and Catholic churches pray some version of the Hail Mary, and even some Anglican churches do. It is not exclusively a Catholic prayer.
So the names can be used interchangeably, obviously.
Saying Jesus is the same as saying God and vv?
Therefore the first verse in the Bible can read:
"In the beginning Jesus created the heaven and the earth.".... ?

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
31 Aug 08

Originally posted by stoker
sorry for taking so long to reply only get online at certain tlmes...
Mary mother of jesus she is in bible, several women mentione3d in bible sarah, for one
No problemo.
Does Mary appear to only to the 'chosen'.. Catholics I presume?
What about Sarah. Have people seen her in the form of an angel as well ?

s

England

Moves
01 Sep 08

No problemo.
Does Mary appear to only to the 'chosen'.. Catholics I presume?
What about Sarah. Have people seen her in the form of an angel as well ?
The term catholic means universal, so many other christian faiths can use this term, but genraly its the rome doctrine that its given to. but up to now i know of only rome catholics that she has appeared to.
My other point was with sarah is females and mentioned in bible the angels you require a point that mary is seen but what is you discription of a angel, if mary gives advice from god does this make her a angel or do you want angels to have wings.

s

Moves
01 Sep 08

Originally posted by stoker
The term catholic means universal, so many other christian faiths can use this term, but genraly its the rome doctrine that its given to. but up to now i know of only rome catholics that she has appeared to.
My other point was with sarah is females and mentioned in bible the angels you require a point that mary is seen but what is you discription of a angel, if mary gives advice from god does this make her a angel or do you want angels to have wings.
Are you saying that Mary only appears to those who believe in her, as an angel, if they are Roman Catholics?

R
Standard memberRemoved

Moves
01 Sep 08

Originally posted by snowinscotland
Are you saying that Mary only appears to those who believe in her, as an angel, if they are Roman Catholics?
Roman Catholics do not regard Mary as an angel, although many do believe to have received visions of her. An angel, in their sense, is of a different species, an intermediary between God and man and a person cannot become an angel. Angels are angels and man is man.

Kali

PenTesting

Moves
01 Sep 08

Originally posted by Conrau K
An angel, in their sense, is of a different species, ....and a person cannot become an angel. Angels are angels and man is man.
Is this somewhere in the Bible?