1. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Sep '11 03:58
    Originally posted by FMF
    This is patently untrue, as people who know more about linguistics than you do have pointed out to you on the Science Forum.
    Persons who have been exposed as dishonest in the past - have not much creditability when it comes to explaining Sanskrit and its origin.
  2. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Sep '11 04:11
    Originally posted by FMF
    It's an insulting analogy. It's also little more than a reflection of bitter cynicism and what appears to be a sense of alienation to the point of interpersonal dysfunction. My spiritual mind map makes me positive about the the capacity of humanity, the wonder of life, and the joy of the human spirit. Yours is spewing out deeply insulting "analogies" at a world ...[text shortened]... villainous 'beasts' who refuse to be submissive to the psychological tyranny of your cult.
    Vedic teachings tell us that the real person is a pure transcendental eternal spiritual being and this is the highest appraisal of anyone.

This truth of true being is the factual position for you and me and everyone.

Hogs dogs camel and asses are Gods creatures but they are less intelligent because they do not enquire into the meaning of life.

Persons who do not enquire into the meaning of life are just like hogs dogs camels and asses.....are they not.

Your manipulation of my words to make it sound like - that I am abusing people is just so much more dishonesty on your part.

You have been caught doing this about 20 times.

Your spiritual mind map is just speculation and fabrication resulting in animal killing - therefore it is not worthy of attaching the lofty label of spiritual to it.

It should be called your "speculative mind map".

Just saying.....for your consideration.
  3. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Sep '11 04:192 edits
    Originally posted by Dasa
    Persons who have been exposed as dishonest in the past - have not much creditability when it comes to explaining Sanskrit and its origin.
    To say that all languages have their roots in Sanskrit is untrue, Dasa, although it is clear why you make the claim. So, perhaps unsurprisingly, you continue to say it even after having it explained to you by people with knowledge of linguistics on the Science Forum.
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Sep '11 04:25
    Hogs dogs camel and asses are Gods creatures but they are less intelligent because they do not enquire into the meaning of life.

Persons who do not enquire into the meaning of life are just like hogs dogs camels and asses.....are they not.
    This "analogy" is insulting. And ludicrous, frankly. Furthermore, I think it exhibits an extraordinarily jaundiced perspective on humanity. I do not share your repulsive perspective. I do not wish to emulate or adopt the bitter and nihilistic views you have on the human condition and on spirituality. It is a pity your religion has made you so abusive and anti-social. Perhaps you are an inadequate advocate for it. I hope that is the case.
  5. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Sep '11 04:331 edit
    Your spiritual mind map is just speculation and fabrication resulting in animal killing - therefore it is not worthy of attaching the lofty label of spiritual to it.

It should be called your "speculative mind map".
    I am unconcerned by how you label my mind map. What you believe and your vegetarianism have no impact on me or my spirituality.

Your manipulation of my words to make it sound like - that I am abusing people is just so much more dishonesty on your part.

What manipulation? You regularly compare people, whose belief system is different from yours, to animals - "...hogs dogs camels and asses" etc. How is it "dishonest" for me to mention this?
  6. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Sep '11 04:381 edit
    Originally posted by FMF
    This "analogy" is insulting. And ludicrous, frankly. Furthermore, I think it exhibits an extraordinarily jaundiced perspective on humanity. I do not share your repulsive perspective. I do not wish to emulate or adopt the bitter and nihilistic views you have on the human condition and on spirituality. It is a pity your religion has made you so abusive and anti-social. Perhaps you are an inadequate advocate for it. I hope that is the case.
    Your theatrics about this is just so much more dishonesty because you have concluded from the platform of ignorance instead of the platform of knowledge.

When a persons judgement is clouded by the fault finding mentality and the agenda to manipulate they will always come to the wrong conclusion.

Retaining this fault finding mentality and an agenda to manipulate when discussing with others - is classified as having a dishonest disposition.

Are you aware that you may give up this disposition at any time you choose.
  7. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Sep '11 04:40
    Originally posted by FMF
    I am unconcerned by how you label my mind map. What you believe and your vegetarianism have no impact on me or my spirituality.

[b]Your manipulation of my words to make it sound like - that I am abusing people is just so much more dishonesty on your part.

What manipulation? You regularly compare people, whose belief system is different from yours, to ...[text shortened]... imals - "...hogs dogs camels and asses" etc. How is it "dishonest" for me to mention this?[/b]
    You can mention this but present it in the correct way in which it is intended.

Do not twist the meaning to mean something abusive.

The true meaning is to inform.....by way of analogy.
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Sep '11 04:421 edit
    Your theatrics about this is just so much more dishonesty because you have conclude from the platform of ignorance instead of the platform of knowledge.

When a persons judgement is clouded by the fault finding mentality and the agenda to manipulate they will always come to the wrong conclusion.

Retaining this fault finding mentality and an agenda to manip ...[text shortened]... nest disposition.

Are you aware that you may give up this disposition at any time you choose.
    Are you willing to stop comparing people to "hogs dogs camels and asses" because they have different beliefs from you? There are people who feel it is insulting, albeit while not taking you seriously, most likely. Is there no other way for you to explain or demonstrate your joy of life without using insulting "analogies" involving animals, or feces, or mentioning cerebral palsy or telling everyone they are lying ALL the time, post after post, thread after thread?
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Sep '11 04:46
    Do not twist the meaning to mean something abusive.

The true meaning is to inform.....by way of analogy.
    The analogy fails because, even though I do not share your belief system, I am in no way comparable to "hogs dogs camels and asses". That you have descended to making these kinds of comments online does not present a spiritual path that I want to follow. Comparing people to animals because their ideas on the meaning of life do not coincide with yours, by way of what you call an "analogy", is not "teaching" anyone anything. Other people have been telling you the same.
  10. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Sep '11 06:25
    Originally posted by FMF
    Are you willing to stop comparing people to "hogs dogs camels and asses" because they have different beliefs from you? There are people who feel it is insulting, albeit while not taking you seriously, most likely. Is there no other way for you to explain or demonstrate your joy of life without using insulting "analogies" involving animals, or feces, or mentionin ...[text shortened]... palsy or telling everyone they are lying ALL the time, post after post, thread after thread?
    Do you have any enquiries of a spiritual nature that I can help you with.

Your constant theatrics in this forum are repetitive and unproductive.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Sep '11 06:48
    Do you have any enquiries of a spiritual nature that I can help you with.
    Yes. Does constantly comparing people to "hogs dogs camels and asses", because they have a different spiritual mind map from yours, have any impact on your own spiritual balance? Do you benefit from it in any way? Is there any cost to you, spiritually speaking?
  12. Standard memberDasa
    Dasa
    Account suspended
    Moves
    15 Sep '11 06:55
    Originally posted by FMF
    Yes. Does constantly comparing people to "hogs dogs camels and asses", because they have a different spiritual mind map from yours, have any impact on your own spiritual balance? Do you benefit from it in any way? Is there any cost to you, spiritually speaking?
    The Vedic authority compares persons who waste their human form of life in pursuing temporary material sense pleasure as to - hogs, dogs camels and asses.

I simply repeat the words of the true authority.
  13. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    15 Sep '11 07:07
    The Vedic authority compares persons who waste their human form of life in pursuing temporary material sense pleasure as to - hogs, dogs camels and asses.

Veda is no authority, it is just a collection of lies that you happen to believe.
  14. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Sep '11 07:11
    I do not waste my life pursuing temporary material sense pleasure. So why do you keep comparing me to hogs, dogs camels and asses?
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    15 Sep '11 07:13
    Why will you not answer the question? Does constantly comparing dissenters to "hogs dogs camels and asses" have any impact on your own spiritual balance? Do you benefit from it in any way? Is there any cost to you, spiritually speaking?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree