born again christian

born again christian

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

F

Moves
21 Jul 12

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
so where is the statement, where i stated that the Bible condemns fictional murder,
adultery and homosexuality and you cannot find it because i did not make it, what i
did state is that the Bible condemns murder adultery and homosexuality , the term
fictional being added by FMF, because that's what he does, he makes things up,
otherwise produ ...[text shortened]... ne of the reasoins why it really is simply to ignore you, you are incapable of anything else.
Page 1. Pages 15 and 16.

rc

Moves
21 Jul 12

Originally posted by FMF
Like I said earlier, I reckon that robbie has made one or two broad pronouncements on this thread that he does not actually want to stand by anymore, having had them subjected to forum scrutiny, but this dodging and accusations of "fabrication" etc. etc. etc. - while not a perfect exit strategy for him - is [to his way of thinking, anyway] preferable to admitting that he got something wrong.
you are simply a liar, a i gave you the benefit saying that you fabricate things, but no,
you simply lie, you lying lyingly asserted that i have stated that the Bible condemns
Harry Potter, a lie, a statement i have not made, you lyingly stated that I myself have
condemned Harry Potter, a statement that I have not made, you lyingly stated that I
have stated that the Bible condemns fictional murder, adultery and homosexuality,
when in fact, i stated the Bible condemns murder , adultery and homosexuality and that
its fictional is not the issue, or neither here nor there as I stated, because that's what
you do, you lie, because that's what you are, a liar. It really is best to ignore you
because thats all you can do, lie.

F

Moves
21 Jul 12
1 edit

you are simply a liar, a i gave you the benefit saying that you fabricate things, but no, ...
... you simply lie, you lying lyingly asserted that i have stated that the Bible condemns Harry Potter, a lie, a statement i have not made, you lyingly stated that I myself have condemned Harry Potter, a statement that I have not made, you lyingly stated that I have stated that the Bible condemns fictional murder, adultery and homosexuality, when in fact, i stated the Bible condemns murder , adultery and homosexuality and that its fictional is not the issue, or neither here nor there as I stated, because that's what you do, you lie, because that's what you are, a liar. It really is best to ignore you because thats all you can do, lie

I haven't lied at all.

rc

Moves
21 Jul 12
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
Page 1. Pages 15 and 16.
1.you stated I statyed the Bible condemns Harry Potter, lie, i stated no such thing
2.you stated i condemned Harry Potter, a lie, I stated no such thing
3.you stated I stated the Bible contemns fictional homosexuality, adultery and murder,
a lie, i stated that it actually condemns murder, homosexuality and adultery, the fact that its fictional is not the issue.

making your three assertions, big FAT lies, because that's what you do.

rc

Moves
21 Jul 12

Originally posted by FMF
[b]... you simply lie, you lying lyingly asserted that i have stated that the Bible condemns Harry Potter, a lie, a statement i have not made, you lyingly stated that I myself have condemned Harry Potter, a statement that I have not made, you lyingly stated that I have stated that the Bible condemns fictional murder, adultery and homosexuality, when in fact, i s ...[text shortened]... really is best to ignore you because thats all you can do, lie

I haven't lied at all.[/b]
you are a liar, i have documented your lies above, where are my explicit statements otherwise you are a liar.

F

Moves
21 Jul 12

you are a liar, i have documented your lies above, where are my explicit statements otherwise you are a liar.
robbie: murder, homosexuality and adultery are all condemned in scripture, whether the matter is fictional or otherwise is neither here nor there, its up to the individuals conscience to decide what they shall view as entertainment.

FMF: Saying it is "neither here nor there" doesn't add up, robbie. Do you believe that the Bible condemns that stuff being portrayed in films?

robbie: what is it about, 'the Bible condemns.....' that you dont understand?

FMF: So the Bible condemns fictional portrayal of real life situations like the ones I mentioned? Where does it say that?

robbie: 1 Timothy 4:7 . . .But turn down the false stories which violate what is holy and which old women tell. . .

rc

Moves
21 Jul 12
3 edits

Originally posted by FMF
robbie: murder, homosexuality and adultery are all condemned in scripture, whether the matter is fictional or otherwise is neither here nor there, its up to the individuals conscience to decide what they shall view as entertainment.

FMF: Saying it is "neither here nor there" doesn't add up, robbie. Do you believe that the Bible condemns that stuff being portr . .But turn down the false stories which violate what is holy and which old women tell. . .
1.you stated I stated the Bible condemns Harry Potter, a lie, i stated no such thing
2.you stated I condemned Harry Potter, a lie, I stated no such thing
3.you stated I stated the Bible contemns fictional homosexuality, adultery and murder,
a lie, i stated that it actually condemns murder, homosexuality and adultery, the fact that its fictional is not the issue.

where are the explicit statements, otherwise you lie.

F

Moves
21 Jul 12

1.you stated I stated the Bible condemns Harry Potter, a lie, i stated no such thing
2.you stated I condemned Harry Potter, a lie, I stated no such thing
a lie, i stated that it actually condemns murder, homosexuality and adultery, the fact that its fictional is ...[text shortened]... FAT lies, because that's what you do.

where are the explicit statements, otherwise you lie.
This isn't working for you, robbie. Why not take back the statements you made that you no longer stand by, rather than trying to make it seem like I have been lying? I've produced numerous verbatim quotes.

rc

Moves
21 Jul 12
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
This isn't working for you, robbie. Why not take back the statements you made that you no longer stand by, rather than trying to make it seem like I have been lying? I've produced numerous verbatim quotes.
1.you stated I stated the Bible condemns Harry Potter, lie, i stated no such thing

WHERE ARE THE EXPLICIT STATEMENTS, and ill decide if is working for me or not, you cannot be trusted.

F

Moves
21 Jul 12
1 edit

1.you stated I stated the Bible condemns Harry Potter, lie, i stated no such thing
a lie, i stated that it actually condemns murder, homosexuality and adultery, the fact that its fictional is n ARE THE EXPLICIT STATEMENTS, and ill decide if is working for me or not, you cannot be trusted.
I have quoted you verbatim, repeatedly. You even quoted Deuteronomy 18:10-13 and 1 Timothy 4:7 to "back" your condemnations.

rc

Moves
21 Jul 12
1 edit

Originally posted by FMF
every single time FMF you reduce a thread to a personal level, this really is the total
sum of your spiritual comprehension, you seem empty, deviod of reason, a man with
little understanding of scriptural things, even less of spiritual things, all you know is
attacking a persons personality, failing that, you will fabricates details about them in an
attempt to find some discrepancy in their personality, as is evidenced by this thread.
When anyone introduces concepts out with the realm of your knowledge or experience,
like a frightened control freak who is losing control, you bring it down to your level,
time and again. The level of graffiti on some abandoned building, empty and deviod.

rc

Moves
21 Jul 12

Originally posted by FMF
I have quoted you verbatim, repeatedly. You even quoted Deuteronomy 18:10-13 and 1 Timothy 4:7 to "back" your condemnations.
these are not my condemnatory statements as you lyingly assert, they are the Bibles,
perhaps if you could see past the personal level, you may understand the difference.

F

Moves
21 Jul 12

these are not my condemnatory statements as you lyingly assert, they are the Bibles,
perhaps if you could see past the personal level, you may understand the difference.
So you claim the Bible condemns the material we've been talking about, but you yourself do not personally condemn it. is that right?

F

Moves
21 Jul 12

every single time FMF you reduce a thread to a personal level, this really is the total
sum of your spiritual comprehension, you seem empty, deviod of reason, a man with
little understanding of scriptural things, even less of spiritual things, all you know is
attacking a persons personality, failing that, you will fabricates details about them in an
attempt to find some discrepancy in their personality, as is evidenced by this thread.
I have been responding to the content of your posts. I have been mostly just ignoring your attempts to deflect with accusations about me "lying".

rc

Moves
21 Jul 12

Originally posted by FMF
So you claim the Bible condemns the material we've been talking about, but you yourself do not personally condemn it. is that right?
No its not correct, i have the dictates of my own conscience and the Biblical perspective
to weigh up in any given situation, as do most Christians.