1. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91921
    12 Sep '11 11:091 edit
    I thought it was just august but it seems since august the 1st everything is breaking

    *My relationship broke
    *my tv's broke
    *my pc broke
    *my dvd player broke
    *150bucks went missing mysteriously
    *my glass dining table broke
    *my best friend (in my locality)broke
    *my guitar broke
    *I'm broke
    * taighlight broke
    *Screen broke
    ..that's just off the top of my head.

    This is not normal. I was sober...sober, I tell ya

    possibly the worst month eva
  2. Joined
    29 Dec '08
    Moves
    6788
    12 Sep '11 11:202 edits
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I thought it was just august but it seems since august the 1st everything is breaking

    *My relationship broke
    *my tv's broke
    *my pc broke
    *my dvd player broke
    *150bucks went missing mysteriously
    *my glass dining table broke
    *my best friend (in my locality)broke
    *my guitar broke
    *I'm broke
    * taighlight broke
    *Screen broke
    ..that's just off ...[text shortened]... head.

    This is not normal. I was sober...sober, I tell ya

    possibly the worst month eva
    Rough times. Best wishes.

    Might a little Dylan help?

    YouTube&feature=related
  3. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91921
    12 Sep '11 11:43
    Originally posted by JS357
    Rough times. Best wishes.

    Might a little Dylan help?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EIgqr0q2rtA&feature=related
    Cant mess with the great magnet as Hunter s.thompson told us
  4. Standard memberyo its me
    watch the acid...
    dosen't get you!!
    Joined
    14 Jan '07
    Moves
    58559
    12 Sep '11 16:50
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I thought it was just august but it seems since august the 1st everything is breaking

    *My relationship broke
    *my tv's broke
    *my pc broke
    *my dvd player broke
    *150bucks went missing mysteriously
    *my glass dining table broke
    *my best friend (in my locality)broke
    *my guitar broke
    *I'm broke
    * taighlight broke
    *Screen broke
    ..that's just off ...[text shortened]... head.

    This is not normal. I was sober...sober, I tell ya

    possibly the worst month eva
    The worst month ever being August, I second that!! This summer gone has been the worst, the absolute worst. Pretty similar to yours actually.
  5. Cape Town
    Joined
    14 Apr '05
    Moves
    52945
    12 Sep '11 17:20
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    *My relationship broke
    Surely that is the only really important item, and possibly the cause of some of the others?
  6. Joined
    31 May '06
    Moves
    1795
    12 Sep '11 18:35
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Surely that is the only really important item, and possibly the cause of some of the others?
    I was wondering if any of the list had a causal link...

    Even if they don't, the first item is likely to colour your view and memory of everything else.
    Even if it isn't the cause of the other trials it is likely to make them stand out and make you forget
    or not notice any of the good things that may or may not have happened.


    Anyhow, whatever the reason, you have my sympathies.
  7. Standard memberavalanchethecat
    Not actually a cat
    Joined
    09 Apr '10
    Moves
    14251
    12 Sep '11 19:00
    Originally posted by karoly aczel
    I thought it was just august but it seems since august the 1st everything is breaking

    *My relationship broke
    *my tv's broke
    *my pc broke
    *my dvd player broke
    *150bucks went missing mysteriously
    *my glass dining table broke
    *my best friend (in my locality)broke
    *my guitar broke
    *I'm broke
    * taighlight broke
    *Screen broke
    ..that's just off ...[text shortened]... head.

    This is not normal. I was sober...sober, I tell ya

    possibly the worst month eva
    Sounds like you're getting a serious lesson in the evils of attachment. Sucks dude, but think how good next month will be in comparison.
  8. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91921
    12 Sep '11 20:21
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    Surely that is the only really important item, and possibly the cause of some of the others?
    It was a series of "accidents",no kidding. One thing after the other. To where in one day I broke the tv,dvd player and pc monitor all "accidently"

    Oh yeah, the r'ship was important, that was on the first of august. Everything since then has just been this huge challenge and unusually entropic 🙂
  9. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91921
    12 Sep '11 20:23
    Originally posted by googlefudge
    I was wondering if any of the list had a causal link...

    Even if they don't, the first item is likely to colour your view and memory of everything else.
    Even if it isn't the cause of the other trials it is likely to make them stand out and make you forget
    or not notice any of the good things that may or may not have happened.


    Anyhow, whatever the reason, you have my sympathies.
    Eversince this guy came into my life (who got my girlie) everythin started missing and breaking. I know he stole some stuff but I doubt he sabotaged everything.
    That guy is the causal link, but it's not his fault
  10. Standard memberkaroly aczel
    the Devil himself
    Brisbane,QLD
    Joined
    11 Apr '09
    Moves
    91921
    12 Sep '11 20:26
    Originally posted by avalanchethecat
    Sounds like you're getting a serious lesson in the evils of attachment. Sucks dude, but think how good next month will be in comparison.
    Life lessons alright. I think I'm just fullfilling my own stupid saying "when you are down is the test of your true character".

    Putting all this stuff into context of my whole life does make it seem normal and I have had some amazingly good fortune in the start of the year. It just takes a bit to sit down,relax and think it through
Back to Top