Burn baby burn

Burn baby burn

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

d

Moves
14 Aug 09

Originally posted by robbie carrobie
speak for yourself Daniel.
I do.

rc

Moves
14 Aug 09

Originally posted by daniel58
I do.
do you also speak on the behalf of others, for you must remember that not all Christians accept the teaching of hell, and some for good reasons.

d

Moves
14 Aug 09

do you also speak on the behalf of others, for you must remember that not all Christians accept the teaching of hell, and some for good reasons.
I speak on behalf of myself.

rc

Moves
14 Aug 09
1 edit

relax I am not attacking you or anything, i just wondered at your statement,

'it would by lying if we said different', who the we were, that is all. If you rae speaking for the majority of Christians who accept the teaching of hell fire and eternal torment then that is ok, if you are simply speaking for yourself that is also ok,

🙂

d

Moves
14 Aug 09
1 edit

relax I am not attacking you or anything, i just wondered at your statement,

'it would by lying if we said different', who the we were, that is all. If you rae speaking for the majority of Christians who accept the teaching of hell fire and eternal torment then that is ok, if you are simply speaking for yourself that is also ok,

🙂
Sorry I didn't realize what you were getting at, I said "we" I just assumed you knew what I was talking about, but yes I mean both of what you said

rc

Moves
14 Aug 09
1 edit

Sorry I didn't realize what you were getting at, I said "we" I just assumed you knew what I was talking about, but yes I mean both of what you said
Nothin' dries as quick as a tear 😉

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Aug 09

Ever seen that Rage Against the Machine album cover that depicts a monk burning while sitting in the lotus position?
Aparrently thats what some Bhuddisits(?) did during some war(s).
I talked to a vet who actually saw one of these dudes burning themselves rather than be captured. Most powerful experience that guy ever had he reckons. Changed his whole outlook on war and violence forever!

rc

Moves
14 Aug 09

are you aware Karoly of the recent Buddhist relics and sacred scrolls that have been found in Mongolia i think? some dude hid them from the commies in the nineteen thirties and someone has unearthed them, boxes and boxes of them.?

d

Moves
14 Aug 09

Originally posted by karoly aczel
Ever seen that Rage Against the Machine album cover that depicts a monk burning while sitting in the lotus position?
Aparrently thats what some Bhuddisits(?) did during some war(s).
I talked to a vet who actually saw one of these dudes burning themselves rather than be captured. Most powerful experience that guy ever had he reckons. Changed his whole outlook on war and violence forever!
What about those monks that take people hostage for money? They have guns and take them into temples or whatever, don't let them eat or drink in the heat, you get the idea.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Aug 09

are you aware Karoly of the recent Buddhist relics and sacred scrolls that have been found in Mongolia i think? some dude hid them from the commies in the nineteen thirties and someone has unearthed them, boxes and boxes of them.?
No I wasn't, Do you have any idea what is contained in these scrolls? I would be interested. I thought they had written enough garbage by now(🙂)

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
14 Aug 09
1 edit

What about those monks that take people hostage for money? They have guns and take them into temples or whatever, don't let them eat or drink in the heat, you get the idea.
Daniel, dude, that is hardly comparable to what I was trying to get at.
How about that no Bhuddists priest has ever condoned a war and that christian priests do it all the time?

d

Moves
15 Aug 09

Daniel, dude, that is hardly comparable to what I was trying to get at.
How about that no Bhuddists priest has ever condoned a war and that christian priests do it all the time?
1. Prove it.
2. Prove it.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
15 Aug 09

1. Prove it.
2. Prove it.
Trust me no Bhuddists priest has ever condoned a war.

what else did I have to prove, keeping in mind I'm not very good at providing links.

d

Moves
15 Aug 09

Trust me no Bhuddists priest has ever condoned a war.

what else did I have to prove, keeping in mind I'm not very good at providing links.
1. I didn't say war, read my previous post again.

2. Then I rest my case.

ka
The Axe man

Brisbane,QLD

Moves
15 Aug 09

1. I didn't say war, read my previous post again.

2. Then I rest my case.
Youre last post said prove it , prove it
Now clarify or fly!!!