1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 May '20 08:45
    @caesar-salad said
    Why do you ask?

Also, if it's not too forward, have you ever felt that you and I might be twin flames, or perhaps Rasolam and Molasar?
    I have no idea who those names are referring to and I have no feelings about you whatsoever, just a mild contempt for your flowery pseudo intellectual vacuousness and lack of meaningful contribution to any thread in which you participate.
  2. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 May '20 08:471 edit
    @caesar-salad said
    Inasmuch as I don't despise you nearly as much as I used to
    I must try harder 😉

Edit; Mind you, archiving the minimum level of despicablity to remain on your radar is somewhat pleasing.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 May '20 08:47
    @caesar-salad said
    Are any words ever really substantial, or are they just conventionally encoded audio rocks and monkey meowlings that we toss into each others' ponds?
    Why don’t you talk properly?
  4. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    29 May '20 08:501 edit
    @caesar-salad said
    P.S. -- I do appreciate your feel for vowel sounds and cadences.
    Thank you!
    Do you have an example so I can see what you are referring to?

I like short sentences usually. I like how they can be constructed to convey maximum meaning with contextual adjacencies using the minimal amount of words.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Jun '20 09:251 edit
    @tom-wolsey said
    I generally have no problem with it when I'm among people I can trust.
    Scripture states that we (Christians) are to be ready to give an account of the hope that is within us.

1 Peter 3:15
    And if someone asks about your hope as a believer, always be ready to explain it.

So I’m asking you again Tom Wolsey, how long have you been a born again Christian?
  6. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    18 Jun '20 10:05
    @divegeester said
    Scripture states that we (Christians) are to be ready to give an account of the hope that is within us.

1 Peter 3:15
    And if someone asks about your hope as a believer, always be ready to explain it.

So I’m asking you again Tom Wolsey, how long have you been a born again Christian?
    Is that a speck in your eye, or are you building a log cabin?
  7. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jun '20 11:06
    @caesar-salad said
    Is that a speck in your eye, or are you building a log cabin?
    You have missed the point of 1 Peter 3:15, spectacularly so. divegeester has never shied away from explaining his Christian faith and life and has been more modest and candidly self-critical than almost any other Chistian here. You don't seem to understand what 1 Peter 3:15 means.
  8. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    18 Jun '20 11:19
    @fmf said
    You have missed the point of 1 Peter 3:15, spectacularly so. divegeester has never shied away from explaining his Christian faith and life and has been more modest and candidly self-critical than almost any other Chistian here. You don't seem to understand what 1 Peter 3:15 means.
    "divegeester has never shied away from explaining his Christian faith and life"

I haven't seen that myself, and I'm not inclined to take your word for it.

"and has been more modest and candidly self-critical than almost any other Chistian here"

I have only seen @divegeester badgering and criticizing other people, never himself.
  9. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jun '20 11:25
    @caesar-salad said
    "divegeester has never shied away from explaining his Christian faith and life"

I haven't seen that myself, and I'm not inclined to take your word for it.

"and has been more modest and candidly self-critical than almost any other Chistian here"

I have only seen @divegeester badgering and criticizing other people, never himself.
    Well then, by your own admission, you are not well placed to comment.
  10. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    18 Jun '20 11:27
    @fmf said
    Well then, by your own admission, you are not well placed to comment.
    In that case, neither are you.

Don't you have some underage schoolgirls to "defend" somewhere?
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jun '20 11:33
    @caesar-salad said
    In that case, neither are you.
    This is a weak retort. I have been here long enough to realize that divegeester can quote 1 Peter 3:15 with some legitimacy, whereas you have conceded that you have not.
  12. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jun '20 11:35
    @caesar-salad said
    Don't you have some underage schoolgirls to "defend" somewhere?
    My analysis of the raw sexualization of girls in Korean and Japanese pop culture is there for people to read. Make light of it, if you so choose.
  13. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    18 Jun '20 12:25
    @fmf said
    This is a weak retort. I have been here long enough to realize that divegeester can quote 1 Peter 3:15 with some legitimacy, whereas you have conceded that you have not.
    So you agree that divegeester's attempts at Christianity are in the distant and vanished past, and have probably fallen by the wayside.
  14. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    18 Jun '20 12:26
    @divegeester

Please send us a message or sign to let us know you are alive and free.

I suspect that @FMF has you bound and gagged in a cellar somewhere so that he can speak "on your behalf."
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jun '20 12:31
    @caesar-salad said
    So you agree that divegeester's attempts at Christianity are in the distant and vanished past, and have probably fallen by the wayside.
    No. Not at all.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree