1. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    18 Jun '20 12:32
    @caesar-salad said
    @divegeester
    I suspect that @FMF has you bound and gagged in a cellar somewhere so that he can speak "on your behalf."
    I am speaking on my own behalf.
  2. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    18 Jun '20 12:50
    @divegeester said
    Scripture states that we (Christians) are to be ready to give an account of the hope that is within us.

1 Peter 3:15
    And if someone asks about your hope as a believer, always be ready to explain it.
    May I ask if you are ready to give such an account of the hope that is within you, even in just a few broad strokes?

Have you had inner experiences or unusual outer experiences related to your encounter with Christianity that have contributed to that hope?

(I wouldn't ask you to provide details -- you know how people can be in this forum.)
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Jun '20 14:331 edit
    @caesar-salad said
    May I ask if you are ready to give such an account of the hope that is within you, even in just a few broad strokes?

Have you had inner experiences or unusual outer experiences related to your encounter with Christianity that have contributed to that hope?

(I wouldn't ask you to provide details -- you know how people can be in this forum.)
    As FMF said in this exchange with Wolsey, I have given honest accounts of my faith dozens of times in this forum over the dozen years I’ve been posting here.

Yes.
  4. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    18 Jun '20 14:37
    @divegeester said
    As FMF said in this exchange with Wolsey, I have given honest accounts of my faith dozens of times in this forum over the dozen years I’ve been posting here.

Yes.
    Thank you.
  5. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Jun '20 15:12
    @caesar-salad said
    Thank you.
    For what?
  6. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    18 Jun '20 15:482 edits
    @divegeester said
    For what?
    Why not?

May the Hand of Light guide you in all your ways.
  7. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Jun '20 16:01
    @caesar-salad said
    Why not?

May the Hand of Light guide you in all your ways.
    Piss off Robbie.
  8. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    18 Jun '20 16:41
    @fmf said
    My analysis of the raw sexualization of girls in Korean and Japanese pop culture is there for people to read. Make light of it, if you so choose.
    At what age did you realize you were frightened by sexuality?
  9. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    18 Jun '20 16:56
    @fmf said
    I am speaking on my own behalf.
    And what behalf is that?
  10. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    18 Jun '20 17:17
    @divegeester said
    Piss off Robbie.
    May the Angels of Light soothe your troubled and contentious soul, but only with your consent.
  11. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    18 Jun '20 20:15
    @caesar-salad said
    May the Angels of Light soothe your troubled and contentious soul, but only with your consent.
    Piss off robbie.
  12. Joined
    06 May '15
    Moves
    18 Jun '20 20:41
    @divegeester said
    Piss off robbie.
    "It burns." hahahah
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    19 Jun '20 01:20
    @caesar-salad said
    At what age did you realize you were frightened by sexuality?
    Objecting to the sexualization of school children is not being "frightened by sexuality".
  14. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    19 Jun '20 06:35
    @caesar-salad said
    "It burns." hahahah
    Nothing “burns”.
    You are duller than dj2becker another retuning user with nothing to say.
  15. Standard memberTom Wolsey
    Aficionado of Prawns
    Texas
    Moves
    20 Jun '20 06:381 edit
    @divegeester said
    Nothing “burns”.
    You are duller than dj2becker another retuning user with nothing to say.
    Yes, you are a beacon of virtue. You've maintained the same username for all 13 years you've spent here, lying and slandering others.

13 years straight. Presumably hours every single day of those 13 years. And then there's all the other usernames you've used over those 13 years. It's truly disturbing to fully grasp what a scary, pathetic jackass you truly are.

People leave, come back years later, maybe crank up a new login. Pretty normal. But here you are... same old guy with the same old shtick ... all 13+ years. I suppose you'll be spending hours here every single day, misrepresenting, lying, and running people out of the forums... until the day you die.

When I came back after being gone several years, and saw one of your posts, it was like walking into a bar again for the first time in a decade. And seeing the same old babbling drunk sitting in the corner that was there ten years ago. I felt sorry for you, but soon realized you deserve zero sympathy. You're a filthy, disgusting troll and you always will be. On that we can all agree.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree