1. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Aug '17 23:10
    Originally posted by @chaney3
    Not quite sure, but since he would never neglect the medical care of his children, and was possibly just trying to defend another person's faith, and perhaps wishes he didn't, this 'misunderstanding' is capable of being resolved.

Without name calling of course, KellyJay does not like name calling.
    Seeing as you are "not quite sure" and "possibly" this and "perhaps" that..and considering that you never read the thread in question anyway; I'd say it's pretty safe to say that you are not best qualified to be offering your opinion.
  2. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Aug '17 23:17
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    Seeing as you are "not quite sure" and "possibly" this and "perhaps" that..and considering that you never read the thread in question anyway; I'd say it's pretty safe to say that you are not best qualified to be offering your opinion.
    'Perhaps' you're right, but my keen senses are telling me that you're way has not worked thus far.

Remember you're humility thread? 'Perhaps' there needs to be some give and take humility, instead of continuing on the way it currently is.
  3. Joined
    16 Feb '08
    Moves
    03 Aug '17 23:25
    'Perhaps' you're right, but my keen senses are telling me that you're way has not worked thus far.

Remember you're humility thread? 'Perhaps' there needs to be some give and take humility, instead of continuing on the way it currently is.
    What do you suggest?
  4. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '17 23:33
    Maybe if you didn't constantly remind him about the "huff" issue, and focused more on a willingness to move on, things would be different.
    I've been responding to his posts and engaging his ideas on various threads as normal. What does "moving on" involve in your view?
  5. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Aug '17 23:36
    Originally posted by @divegeester
    What do you suggest?
    You're going to laugh, but here's my suggestion:

Lose the angry, aggressive tone that's blatant in the OP, and replace it with a genuine request to KellyJay that you'd like to end the 'war', and carry on with civil debates going forward.

He is likely reading this thread, and might agree.

Do you have it in you to do this?
  6. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '17 23:38
    Lose the angry, aggressive tone that's blatant in the OP, and replace it with a genuine request to KellyJay that you'd like to end the 'war', and carry on with civil debates going forward.
    What "war" is there between me and KellyJay?
  7. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Aug '17 23:40
    Originally posted by @fmf
    I've been responding to his posts and engaging his ideas on various threads as normal. What does "moving on" involve in your view?
    Has he been replying to your posts, and directly engaging you regarding these ideas?
  8. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '17 23:44
    Has he been replying to your posts, and directly engaging you regarding these ideas?
    How is KellyJay being in a huff a "war"? I support government intervention to protect children from parents who would endanger them for religious reasons; at the time the huff began KellyJay disagreed. He's still in a huff. I am posting as usual. He is not. How can I be described as being in a "war"?
  9. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Aug '17 23:48
    How is KellyJay being in a huff a "war"? I support government intervention to protect children from parents who would endanger them for religious reasons; at the time the huff began KellyJay disagreed. He's still in a huff. I am posting as usual. He is not. How can I be described as being in a "war"?
    See, it's replies like these that will get you nowhere.

Why would yourself and Dive consistently interact with KellyJay knowing in advance that he will not engage? Why do that?

Fix the problem instead.
  10. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '17 23:52
    Why would yourself and Dive consistently interact with KellyJay knowing in advance that he will not engage? Why do that?
    I post because it's a public forum and a place for debate and discussion. Ideas aired in public are going to get responded to. It's the nature of a forum like this. If someone is unable to respond for some reason, that is a matter for them. Maybe he will decide to respond at some point. None of us should expect what we claim and believe to go unchallenged.
  11. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '17 23:53
    See, it's replies like these that will get you nowhere.
    It was a candid answer to your question. Do you think I should have sidestepped your question?
  12. Account suspended
    Moves
    03 Aug '17 23:55
    It was a candid answer to your question. Do you think I should have sidestepped your question?
    I think the problem should be proactively fixed, instead of continually sending posts that will get no replies.
  13. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    03 Aug '17 23:58
    I think the problem should be proactively fixed, instead of continually sending posts that will get no replies.
    What do you think KellyJay should do then?
  14. Account suspended
    Moves
    04 Aug '17 00:14
    What do you think KellyJay should do then?
    The only way KellyJay would participate here is if he felt that genuine progress could be made. I made a suggestion to Dive above, and recommend it for you as well.
  15. Joined
    28 Oct '05
    Moves
    04 Aug '17 00:20
    The only way KellyJay would participate here is if he felt that genuine progress could be made. I made a suggestion to Dive above, and recommend it for you as well.
    Yeah, I am being as proactive in the best way I know how, but I was asking you what do you think KellyJay should do. Do you not have any suggestions for him?

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree