1. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    16 Apr '15 07:52
    Originally posted by RJHinds
    Evolution has never explained anything. Evolution is just a new word invented by atheists to take the place of explantions that were already known, like adaptation and breeding, and to speculate with false ideas of what might have happened in the past if there was no God. 😏
    Evolution explains, among other things, how come genes from all examined organisms describe one single family tree rather than a bunch of separate kind trees, as you would expect if creationism was correct. This fact alone brings creationism as a scientific endevour to a fantastic "hit the concrete"-halt, while it's wind beneath the wings of evolution. 😏
  2. Standard memberwolfgang59
    Quiz Master
    RHP Arms
    Moves
    16 Apr '15 08:12
    Originally posted by C Hess
    Evolution explains, among other things, how come genes from all examined organisms describe one single family tree rather than a bunch of separate kind trees, as you would expect if creationism was correct. This fact alone brings creationism as a scientific endevour to a fantastic "hit the concrete"-halt, while it's wind beneath the wings of evolution. 😏
    You should be called I Diot

God made "Evilution" look plausible as a test.

It says so in the bible; Idiots 2: 15 "Thou shalt not believeth anything
    of sense for it is offensive to Mine eyes" speaketh the Lord Vadar.

nb: Capitalisation of "Mine" is further proof of God.

😏

©RJHinds
  3. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Apr '15 08:47
    There is no proof that evolution explains anything about genes, since evolution can not even account for the existence of genes. Genes can begin to be explained by understanding DNA programming. 😏
  4. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    16 Apr '15 09:28
    There is no proof that evolution explains anything about genes, since evolution can not even account for the existence of genes. Genes can begin to be explained by understanding DNA programming. 😏
    There is no proof that Newton's laws explain anything about gravity, since Newton's laws can't even account for the existence of gravity. Gravity can begin to be explained by understanding mumbo jumbo. 😏
  5. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Apr '15 17:05
    There is no proof that Newton's laws explain anything about gravity, since Newton's laws can't even account for the existence of gravity. Gravity can begin to be explained by understanding mumbo jumbo. 😏
    What you think of gravity and Fig Newtons Law is irrelevant.
  6. Cape Town
    Moves
    16 Apr '15 17:34
    You are not a gravitist I hope? Gravitists don't go to heaven. Believing in gravity is clearly incompatible with the concept of rising up to heaven.
  7. Standard memberCalJust
    It is what it is
    Pretoria
    Moves
    16 Apr '15 17:37
    I haven't laughed out loud like this in a long time!

Thumbs up!
  8. R
    Standard memberRemoved
    Moves
    16 Apr '15 17:481 edit
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    According to Wikipedia, he is an ethologist and evolutionary biologist. These are two related branches of Biology. Would you not agree that 'evolutionary biologist' would be a better term for RD, but probably would not suit someone like me who has a degree in Mathematics? I understand the basics of evolutionary biology, as well as the basics of DNA (I hav ...[text shortened]... , so I presume that at least part of her work is evolutionary biology. Is she an 'evolutionist'?
    According to dictionary.com

evoluitionist -
    noun
    a person who believes in or supports a theory of evolution, especially in biology.
    a person who supports a policy of gradual growth or development rather than sudden change or expansion.

Why waste time insisting Richard Dawkins is not an evolutionist ?
    What does it do for you?

Could he be described in other ways?
    Of course.
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    16 Apr '15 18:49
    Originally posted by sonship
    Because it represents a clear misunderstanding of what evolution is.

According to dictionary.com
    evoluitionist -
    noun
    a person who believes in or supports a theory of evolution, especially in biology.

Which seems to suggest evolution is either a religion or political view. It is neither.
    Sorry, but that definition does not fit RD, nor does it fit me.

What does it do for you?
    Hopefully, I can help you to understand your error. Slim chance given your history of never admitting a mistake however obvious.
  10. Cape Town
    Moves
    16 Apr '15 19:22
    Originally posted by sonship
    What does it do for you?
    I have answered your question, now see if you can answer mine:
    Why waste time insisting Richard Dawkins is an evolutionist ?
    What does it do for you?
  11. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Apr '15 21:39
    Originally posted by twhitehead
    You are not a gravitist I hope? Gravitists don't go to heaven. Believing in gravity is clearly incompatible with the concept of rising up to heaven.
    As far as I can tell, Richard Dawkins only writes about speculations in science and has not actual done any real science himself. What peer reviewed papers has Richard Dawkins published in scientific journals that has revealed new scientific facts? 😏
  12. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    16 Apr '15 21:50
    Originally posted by CalJust
    I haven't laughed out loud like this in a long time!

Thumbs up!
    There are at least 5 numbnuts on this thread. Four of them are giving thumbs up to the other numbnuts. 😏
  13. Subscribersonhouse
    Fast and Curious
    slatington, pa, usa
    Moves
    16 Apr '15 22:25
    There are at least 5 numbnuts on this thread. Four of them are giving thumbs up to the other numbnuts. 😏
    Like I said......
  14. Standard memberRJHinds
    The Near Genius
    Fort Gordon
    Moves
    17 Apr '15 00:32
    Originally posted by sonhouse
    Like I said......
    Stop trolling. 😠
  15. Joined
    31 Aug '06
    Moves
    17 Apr '15 07:42
    That's your best? Pffft...

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree