1. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    26 May '05 21:08
    Originally posted by sasquatch672
    Ivanhoe, my man, it's my favorite thing when you title a thread with a question that you answer in your post. It's just kewl.
    Is there nothin so glorious as someone who will in all sincerity, it appears, ask a question and within mere moments they end up preachin a sermon.
  2. Playing with matches
    Moves
    26 May '05 21:46
    Originally posted by ivanhoe

What does the Bible itself tells us about this issue ?
    Let's investigate:

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    20: Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

2 Peter 1-20
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ...[text shortened]... ualified guide ?
    -What are your thoughts regarding this issue, considering these Bible quotes ?
    Yes. Feel free to use scripture and all the other information you gather while on your path through life as a guide to existance. Use the brain you have been blessed with.

See the following for a commentary as to why the scriptures are open to interpretation. http://www.chessatwork.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=24293&page=2
  3. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    26 May '05 21:55
    Ivanhoe, my man, it's my favorite thing when you title a thread with a question that you answer in your post. It's just kewl.

Yeah, it's really kewl ...... 😀
  4. Felicific Forest
    Moves
    26 May '05 22:02
    Originally posted by Hand of Hecate
    Yes. Feel free to use scripture and all the other information you gather while on your path through life as a guide to existance. Use the brain you have been blessed with.

See the following for a commentary as to why the scriptures are open to interpretation. http://www.chessatwork.com/board/showthread.php?threadid=24293&page=2

Of course the Scriptures are open to interpretation. That is why I posted the first post.
  5. Standard membersasquatch672
    Don't Like It Leave
    Walking the earth.
    Moves
    26 May '05 22:25

This post is unavailable.

Please refer to our posting guidelines.

6. Donationkirksey957
    Outkast
    With White Women
    Moves
    26 May '05 23:08
    Magic. Just magic. Sucks you in, you know? You think to yourself, "well, self, this might be an interesting thread", and then WHAM! There's no need for debate...he's provided the answer right there, served it up on a platter for you. It's like when you order a hamburger at a restaurant medium well, and two minutes later your burger's out because the cook was making an extra one.
    Uh... you ain't helpin my ego much, my brotha.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree