1. Standard memberDoctorScribbles
    BWA Soldier
    Tha Brotha Hood
    Moves
    10 Jul '08 03:30
    Originally posted by josephw
    I don't know. Who do you think he would be gay with if he was?
    I think he'd have to at least lust after every dude on earth if he's maximally sinful.
  2. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    10 Jul '08 07:28
    Originally posted by DoctorScribbles
    Well, is being gay a sin? If so, how can the devil be maximally sinful if he is not gay?
    i once read an analysis from the bible that says it doesn't mention lesbianism🙂. it only condemns two dudes getting it on. so looks like gaydom isn't the ultimate evil. being a mormon or a scientologist is
  3. Joined
    29 Jan '07
    Moves
    10 Jul '08 17:54
    Originally posted by Pawnokeyhole
    [b]good can come from evil, but evil cant come from good.... either way the devil cant win

If evil can't come from good, and God is the infinitely perfect creator and sustainer of the Universe, then where does evil come from?[/b]
    i dont know... i just like to have my say and slowly back off
  4. Joined
    12 Jun '05
    Moves
    11 Jul '08 10:291 edit
    I think he'd have to at least lust after every dude on earth if he's maximally sinful.
    It's worse than that. Surely he'd had to be constantly at it. While simultaneously smoking crack. And drinking. And reading the New York Times.

[edit: Excellent work, by the way. Truly excellent.]
  5. Standard memberAThousandYoung
    or different places
    tinyurl.com/2tp8tyx8
    Moves
    11 Jul '08 18:16
    Originally posted by PinkFloyd
    Man was given free will, yes. he chose sin when offered it by Satan. Satan was allowed into the mix for reasons only God knows, in his omniscient wisdom.
    God made man, knowing what would happen. God made Satan, knowing what would happen. God made free will, knowing what would happen.

God made sin.
  6. weedhopper
    Moves
    11 Jul '08 18:34
    Originally posted by AThousandYoung
    God made man, knowing what would happen. God made Satan, knowing what would happen. God made free will, knowing what would happen.

God made sin.
    I don't see it that way, but can see how one might make that conclusion.
  7. Joined
    10 Jul '07
    Moves
    07 Aug '08 05:06
    Does the Devil ever do good, or does he always choose the most evil course of action?
    No the devil can not do good. look up the word satan. that explains it.
    If God is not in him Godly acts can not be done, even if it looks as if the acts are good. There are being done for selfish reason. Read the bible for yourself don't take anyones opinion. Start with John it's a good book.
  8. Joined
    04 Feb '05
    Moves
    07 Aug '08 11:12
    Originally posted by realeyez
    No the devil can not do good. look up the word satan. that explains it.
    If God is not in him Godly acts can not be done, even if it looks as if the acts are good. There are being done for selfish reason. Read the bible for yourself don't take anyones opinion. Start with John it's a good book.
    tell me how many acts of good are not in some way selfish. and tell me if they outnumber the selfless acts.

if you do good now and it is proven it has bad consequences in the distant future did you do good or bad?
  9. Cape Town
    Moves
    07 Aug '08 11:31
    If God is good and God desires good then God is maximally selfish.
  10. Joined
    17 Jun '09
    Moves
    26 Jun '09 21:00
    That's doesn't make any sense.

The devil can't do any good.

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.I Agree