Can transgender people be truly Christian?

Can transgender people be truly Christian?

Spirituality

Cookies help us deliver our Services. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
28 May 23

Just posting the OP again as thread seems to have lost its … anchor.

So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them.

Genesis 1-27

mlb62

Moves
29 May 23
1 edit

Are there any transgender priests or reverends yet ?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
29 May 23

@mlb62 said
Are there any transgender priests or reverends yet ?
Yes.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
31 May 23
1 edit

Again…

So God created man in His own image, in the image of God created He him; male and female created He them.

Genesis 1-27

Does the genesis account of the creation of a mankind as a binary gendered species mean that transgender people cannot be Christian?

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
01 Jun 23

@kellyjay, why not address the OP instead of thumbing down posts?

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
364d
1 edit

@divegeester said
Again…

Genesis 1-27

Does the genesis account of the creation of a mankind as a binary gendered species mean that transgender people cannot be Christian?
Are you trying to invent a reason for a bigoted viewpoint?

"Christians" have been beating you to that punch for centuries.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
363d

@suzianne said

Despite your urge to just make any post, you could try commenting on the content of the OP.

Just a thought.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
362d

@divegeester said
Despite your urge to just make any post, you could try commenting on the content of the OP.

Just a thought.
How about you quit beating everyone about the head and shoulders with this idiot topic? No one wants to answer you because they know you'll just browbeat them into submission. Your partner couldn't even let me pursue another idea with another poster. Piss off with your echo chamber.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
362d

@suzianne said

Bump for the narcissist who started this abortion of a thread. No one wants to play with a bigot. Surprise, surprise.

Not only is your viewpoint bigoted, but you keep repeating it like you'll gain some kind of epiphany. As if.

As I said, other "Christians" have beaten you to this attack concept.

F

Moves
362d

@suzianne said
Do you think Jesus would approve of witch-burning?
If sexual activity by transgender people is classed as "fornication" and is, therefore, in Christian terms categorized as "sinful" behaviour, then I don't see why Jesus would have approved of it while he was alive.

F

Moves
362d

@suzianne said
Not only is your viewpoint bigoted, but you keep repeating it like you'll gain some kind of epiphany.
divegeester has simply asked a question: "Does the Genesis account of the creation of mankind as a binary gendered species mean that transgender people cannot be Christian?" It's a yes-no question. What is bigoted about it? You don't seriously think that divegeester believes that transgender people cannot be Christian, do you? You're trying way, way too hard to land blows ~ at the expense of playing the ball.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
362d

@suzianne said
How about you quit beating everyone about the head and shoulders with this idiot topic? No one wants to answer you because they know you'll just browbeat them into submission. Your partner couldn't even let me pursue another idea with another poster. Piss off with your echo chamber.
You seem upset and quite triggered over my OP Suzianne.

Fighting for men’s

right to have babies

Moves
362d

@suzianne said
Bump for the narcissist who started this abortion of a thread. No one wants to play with a bigot. Surprise, surprise.

Not only is your viewpoint bigoted, but you keep repeating it like you'll gain some kind of epiphany. As if.

As I said, other "Christians" have beaten you to this attack concept.
The thread OP offers an interesting question about the core values of mainstream Christianity. I don’t see what is “bigoted” about it in the slightest. You seem to be triggered by the topic for some reason.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
359d

@divegeester said
The thread OP offers an interesting question about the core values of mainstream Christianity. I don’t see what is “bigoted” about it in the slightest. You seem to be triggered by the topic for some reason.
Lose the word "triggered" from your vocabulary and you might not seem like such a far-right bigot.

Misfit Queen

Isle of Misfit Toys

Moves
359d

@fmf said
divegeester has simply asked a question: "Does the Genesis account of the creation of mankind as a binary gendered species mean that transgender people cannot be Christian?" It's a yes-no question. What is bigoted about it? You don't seriously think that divegeester believes that transgender people cannot be Christian, do you? You're trying way, way too hard to land blows ~ at the expense of playing the ball.
I'm not engaging you. Stop distracting me... again.